Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK (40119 Views)

From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by dantajay: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
9PBLIVE:
FFK, if you don't know how to contribute, just stfu

before 2015, how many people knew if sowore existed? Were they upto 1m? And how many people voted for Buhari?
Because he kicked your corrupt president and brought in a more clueless one, does that make him a judas?

was he the one that also asked Nigerians to vote Buhari in 2019?

Rubbish
#freesowore

You need to close your mouth and listen when elder talk from 2011 to 2015 sowore was on their pay roll to distroy and label the administration as worst government ever, he was under a salary of m monthly from the same people that has now arrested him. The main reason why he has been re arrested is not because he is calling for revolution, he has some money they gave him to launder for them that is what they are calling him for this time around. What goes around comes around. Just watch in few days what will happen. He thinks he is smart

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by 1shortblackboy: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
slimfit1:
Listen we are all suffering don't start looking for blame. When did Sowore's vote count to 200 million?
he helped mould people's opinion

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Minjim: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
greatermeme:
But, in 2015, Sowore and Buhari were very close friends!

Show us their pics together
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by VanPOLICE: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
jayfolarin:
While I understand people like FFK and Reno are still hurt from Gej's lose in 2015 but treating tyranny like an US vs THEM is how tyranny survives and continues to thrive till it consumes everyone
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

To kill a monster, the people have to confront it head on in unity.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by KanuSE: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
to think that sowore was among the first presidential candidate to congratulate buhari on his reelection. he thought buhari will give him appointment but when the ministers list was released, his name was not there so he tried to gain cheap popularity by overthrowing a democratically elected government

I don't buy this coz Sowore has always been about good governance even during his campaign. Sowore's message never change when he began the revolution thingy - good governance!

So could it be that the word 'Revolution' set the govt off, giving them sleepless nights?
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by toye440: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
jayfolarin:
While I understand people like FFK and Reno are still hurt from Gej's lose in 2015 but treating tyranny like an US vs THEM is how tyranny survives and continues to thrive till it consumes everyone

I wish this was sent to his twitter handle. Nice One, u jig it.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Isnow: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
sai!! baba!! in 2015..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by dederocs(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nonsense talk.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Bigval5: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Its clear now

Are you a graduate? And you finding it hard to get jobs?
Have you been applying and you haven't been called for an interview? Worry no more, just check out below

Our web is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, on how to apply for job vacancies and get employed by sending free verified job vacancies to all our visitors and do preliminary interview to trained them on how to answer interview questions.

Pls check us out below We are available to service at your convenience. Thank you
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ekestic1976(f): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Karmaisme:

Why did you bring religion into this topic?

Because I'm a blood-bought, divinely saved and Paradise-bound child of God. Fani-Kayode too says he's a Christian, but I see that as a doubtful claim because of his activities and utterances.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Fxwarrior: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
edoairways:

Is his assertion right or wrong?

Right my brother.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Fxwarrior: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
fecta:
Please help.

We have been looking for my cousin since, we have tried calling but he is not picking.

He is 22, tall and fair in complexion.
He was last seen leaving the house to go and watch Everton vs Chelsea match.

Thanks for your help.

Is he by any chance............ a Chelsea fan?
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
I pray they kill him there nothing will happen
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by fecta: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Is he by any chance............ a Chelsea fan?
Yes
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ipledge6: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
edoairways:

not only wrong but stupid. Are we supposed to let Jonathan continues with his mediocrity? If Jonathan performed well, will people vote for Buhari. Sowore and Falana are among those that protest against the people that tried to keep power from Jonathan in 2010.

I’m tired of hearing this bullshit

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by mushystuff: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Just who is the tyrant exercising his tyranny and who is the monster?

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by desiredhome: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
ekestic1976:
This NOISEMAKER again! You're perfect; that's why you know everything! Naughty bastard Christian who has no respect for anyone, thinking doing so is bravery.
He is the next, his money loudering case still in court, after OUK had forfeited his Slok conmpany to the Federal government,.....

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by edoairways: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
ipledge6:
not only wrong but stupid. Are we supposed to let Jonathan continues with his mediocrity? If Jonathan performed well, will people vote for Buhari. Sowore and Falana are among those that protest against the people that tried to keep power from Jonathan in 2010.

Now that Buhari is in power has the economy improved? Wasn't Sowore that supported PMB by claiming he is the allegedly Messiah of our time? Yes Jonathan may be bad but PMB isn't better.

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by executive12: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Right on point, FFK.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by executive12: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

I guess some of you zombies still don't get it. Some of you still don't realize the kind of trouble you have gotten everyone into by voting a tyrant and tribalist like Buhari into power.

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by hardbody: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thinkandwin:
When are they going to kill him in custody? It will be fascinating to watch.

I think there is a rule breached, i dont know which one exactly...

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by hardbody: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
ipledge6:

Was buhari the best option that we could have aimed for?

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Fxwarrior: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
fecta:

Yes

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ipledge6: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
edoairways:

Now that Buhari is in power has the economy improved? Wasn't Sowore that supported PMB by claiming he is the allegedly Messiah of our time? Yes Jonathan may be bad but PMB isn't better.
How are we supposed to know that he is going to be a failure, at that time the current president was a disaster and Nigerian went for other option.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by femicyrus(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
this same sowore again!

he single handedly removed Gej in 2015 when all Nigerians are enjoying his government.

only him installed Pmb in 2015 election against the wish of all Nigerians.

In the last election, the same sowore contested for Presidency and lost woefully.

he never supported Pmb in 2019 election against the wish of all Nigerians.

he is now single handedly trying to remove Pmb.

thank god he is the only one suffering under the government while every other Nigerians are enjoying the country like never before.

THE ABOVE IS THE CURRENT NARRATIVE NIGERIANS ARE PAINTING TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

we are our own problem

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ipledge6: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
hardbody:

Was buhari the best option that we could have aimed for?
Was there any other option. Nobody believes Buhari is the best option out of over 200M people in Nigeria. At that time Jonathan doesn’t seems like an option. You people should get over this. What you are saying is that people that spoke for Buhari, shouldn’t speak against him when his administration is getting worse by the day. That’s some dvmbfuq

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
slimfit1:
Listen we are all suffering don't start looking for blame. When did Sowore's vote count to 200 million?
His candidacy was a deviation of pdp vote in the south west
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by MrMoney55: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
they are not pained brother they are angry at how stupid the poeple whom he thought are educated fell for an idiot when they knew fully well but because of jealousy and hatered for just no reason and the idiot SOWORE was used in telling lies against Johnathan i wanty to ask you a question which past president is celebrated world wide as Johnathan tell us if he was that bad
jayfolarin:

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by MrMoney55: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
est brother
simple question
edoairways:

Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by ipledge6: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
femicyrus:
this same sowore again!

he single handedly removed Gej in 2015 when all Nigerians are enjoying his government.

only him installed Pmb in 2015 election against the wish of all Nigerians.

In the last election, the same sowore contested for Presidency and lost woefully.

he never supported Pmb in 2019 election against the wish of all Nigerians.

he is now single handedly trying to remove Pmb.

thank god he is the only one suffering under the government while every other Nigerians are enjoying the country like never before.

THE ABOVE IS THE CURRENT NARRATIVE NIGERIANS ARE PAINTING TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

we are our own problem
Enjoying what ? Are you people sick ? Get over the fvcking election. It’s almost 5 years, and you people still wanking over the election. Buhari was elected because Jonathan wasn’t doing good.
Re: We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK by MikeBetty(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
slimfit1:
Sowore's Vote Counted The Day He Wrote And Diseminated Fictitious Articles In Support Of His Now Tormentor To More Than 500m Readers Worldwide Through His Meadia Outlet. Sahara Reporters

CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic / Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election