Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) (63912 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Lady Struggling To Walk In High Heels On Graduation Day (Photos) / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
not in Nigeria
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
touching...
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Madibah(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
I feel is pain ..
But taking pictures there' is fucking wierd undecided
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by godunia(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Africans have lots of respect for the dead. I wonder if he would have visited his parents after graduation if they were alive....

1 Like

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Which kind grave be this,
Shey na same 6ft?
Na same place all of us dey go. If dem like make dem bury you for Taj Mahal

3 Likes

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
godunia:
Africans have lots of respect for the dead. I wonder if he would have visited his parents after graduation if they were alive....
Dey talk rubbish in the comfort of your house

1 Like

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Madibah:
I feel is pain ..
But taking pictures there' is fucking wierd undecided
What's weird about graveyard when the purpose of life is self destruction

1 Like

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
-
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:

Laura Ingraham

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
ukaface:
Everything in this country get k- leg
Is that a cemetery bayi or quarry site

Congratulations oga

Is that how your ancestor's grave is? you people will use one picture to join the whole country, does it make sense to you?
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Innobee99(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:

Are u human?
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:

hmmmm
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Oluwademilade: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
This must be so emotional for him. God's got you bro. Your parents must be so proud of you right now
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:

Chai..
That grave na suffer o.

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as Darlington visited his parents' grave on his graduation.

According to him, it was the wish of his mother and father to see him graduate and indeed he has. He felt sad on his graduation day when he saw his friends with their parents but anyway he gives God the glory.

He said he will continue loving them even in death.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/son-wears-graduation-outfitvisits.html?m=1

Was this pic actually necessary? Social media is turning people into something else. If not for likes, shares and public sympathy i don't see any reason for putting it on Social media.
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by OgaBuhari: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
Reminds me of my high school graduation, other students were with their fathers, as a fatherless boy I was with the principals daughter in the empty library getting consoled embarassed embarassed
u were with the principal's daughter in the Empty Library doing what exactly?
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by drjprince: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgaBuhari:
u were with the principal's daughter in the Empty Library doing what exactly?
he was consoling her kiss
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by OgaBuhari: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
drjprince:
he was consoling her kiss
he was rather getting consoled by the girl through a particular act and the act is what I'm interested in
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by samteebiz3: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:

Oga sir, if you ask me na who i go ask na? Anyways, grave na grave o, marked or unmarked, mummified or not...wetin matter be say dead person dey inside am dey sleep....

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by frowland(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
How should grave be like?
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
You will never walk alone boy.
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
If you see Oyinbo burial ground walahi death go dey hungry you
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Hedonisco: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is so touching. Just made a stone hearted motherfucker like me shed a rare tear.

May you eventually become more accomplished and fulfilled than even your parents imagined, son.
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
ukaface:
Everything in this country get k- leg
Is that a cemetery bayi or quarry site

Congratulations oga
Aswear.I even think say na yam dem plant for there.
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
vizkiz:
All good until he went there with a camera. The hell is wrong with people nowadays?

Looking for every slight way to be in the news. Even using a dead parent. Hian
don't be stupid, that is not your business, okay?
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Habeyy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Earlystar698:
Rip to the dead , Congratulations to the young man, No matter how life press you badly your star must shine.. Congratulations to you reading this, your blessings will be like Bill gate. But make sure your working a legit work.
Thank you broda

1 Like

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
Reminds me of my high school graduation, other students were with their fathers, as a fatherless boy I was with the principals daughter in the empty library getting consoled embarassed embarassed

Oshee! set awon Adolf Hitler
you sure say you go make heaven lyk this? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
vizkiz:
All good until he went there with a camera. The hell is wrong with people nowadays?

Looking for every slight way to be in the news. Even using a dead parent. Hian

Well, he remembers his deceased parents and he carries the public along. Nothing bad
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Blankstare(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
If you see Oyinbo burial ground walahi death go dey hungry you

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) / Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Or Physiotherapy? / Yabatech 2015/2016 Post Utme Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.