Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) (63911 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Lady Struggling To Walk In High Heels On Graduation Day (Photos) / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by webngnews: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oh
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Graveyard visiting of loved ones is usually with a sober reflection.
You don't go to the grave side of your loved ones smiling sheepishly like you are happy at their demise.

1 Like

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by nigeriafarmer: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
GOOD SON
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by khyron: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
Reminds me of my high school graduation, other students were with their fathers, as a fatherless boy I was with the principals daughter in the empty library getting consoled embarassed embarassed

Badt Baddest
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Banter1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
In 2PAC voice, why are we trying to live if we are just living to die
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Uniqueteco(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
jahsharon:
That's worshipping of the dead. It's blasphemous
Won tun ti de o
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Earlystar698:
Rip to the dead , Congratulations to the young man, No matter how life press you badly your star must shine.. Congratulations to you reading this, your blessings will be like Bill gate. But make sure your working a legit work.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sorry for your loss and congratulations on your achievement, but the dead can't hear you.
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
Reminds me of my high school graduation, other students were with their fathers, as a fatherless boy I was with the principals daughter in the empty library getting consoled embarassed embarassed

As in? shocked
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
hmmm. That kind console wey fit lead to other 'console'
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by LordAzubuike(f): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
And what followed after the console was a perfect happy ending.
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Deep and sad.
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by VanPOLICE: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as Darlington visited his parents' grave on his graduation.

According to him, it was the wish of his mother and father to see him graduate and indeed he has. He felt sad on his graduation day when he saw his friends with their parents but anyway he gives God the glory.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

He said he will continue loving them even in death.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/son-wears-graduation-outfitvisits.html?m=1

Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by rickdaking(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
angry grin
soberdrunk:
ah ah
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by fortunechy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
The grave must be in Kenya
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by ukaface(f): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Is that how your ancestor's grave is? you people will use one picture to join the whole country, does it make sense to you?
Excuse me madam
What's with your outburst?

You made no sense with your statement,which one is' you people will use one picture to join the whole country'?

Abeg carry your confusion comot.
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as Darlington visited his parents' grave on his graduation.

According to him, it was the wish of his mother and father to see him graduate and indeed he has. He felt sad on his graduation day when he saw his friends with their parents but anyway he gives God the glory.

He said he will continue loving them even in death.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/son-wears-graduation-outfitvisits.html?m=1

Northern Nigeria!!! grin sad See how they plant their people like Ji Ugwu Hausa (Northern yam?)
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Bukden16(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2019
ukaface:
Everything in this country get k- leg
Is that a cemetery bayi or quarry site

Congratulations oga

Seriously.
I initially thought it was Asabahood , but zooming in...
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Ashyrule: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
"MAMA I MADE IT" smiley
Re: Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) by Caseless: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Which kind grave be this,

maybe na Muslim grave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) / Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Or Physiotherapy? / Yabatech 2015/2016 Post Utme Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.