Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) (92534 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by optimus106(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Beat her again if she recovers from this one...

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2019
Pussywar:

How this thread concerns feminism is what I'm really trying to understand. Like, you're not even ashamed of your own stupidity. Pathetic.
Ah! How charming. Your family must be very proud of you to behave so uncouth in a public forum. Not! shocked shocked

Men dey try o. One unfortunate man go still dey tolerate this one for house. Chai. grin grin

Thunder fire any arse hole who will say do not talk to a lady like that.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by DannyG8(m): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2019
BluntBoy:

God forbid. Did you see that woman's picture?

For Christ's sake, how can anyone beat a human being to that extent? What sort of madness is that? That was heartless.

Now, he needs to pray that that woman comes out of that coma. If not, he will be hanged.

So, where is the gain of resorting to barbarism?

;Di hear u bro life goes on

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Burgcudi(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2019
He love his wife
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Staru1(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2019
Domestic violent or what name or title you call it.
is it proper for a women to be jumping from one joystick to another, what pleasure joy are grabbing from the stick....
most time, I do clap 4 those dealing with the married, while ur self (the dealer ) is single., sorry..... it's not easy to trust a woman bcz men are not trust worthy.
I rest my case abeg.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Davesaves(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Pussywar:

If that is your concern its better you stay quiet, your toxicity stinks.
and this one will marry one day.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Davesaves(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Pussywar:
The fact that Nigerian men are more concerned that she disrespected him than the fact that he almost killed her is quite disgusting. Proves that you're real misogynistic dogs and a load of trash.
i'm not surprised though.. just checked ur name.. SMH. who knows d unfortunate young man that would end up with this classified OLOSHO.. ur pussy must have exceeded elastic limit.. spits

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Davesaves(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Pussywar:

You're a dimwit. A woman is not a property. Maybe your mother but not other women. And the fact that you support violence, you don't deserve life.
I just pray u don't commit suicide one of this days..

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by POKUASI2: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2019
Subhuman Ghanaians..
Look at how ugly this one look..
The world need to come together and stop Ghanaians from procreating before the contaminate humanity with what look like cross breed chimp/hippopotamus
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2019
Davesaves:
i'm not surprised though.. just checked ur name.. SMH. who knows d unfortunate young man that would end up with this classified OLOSHO.. ur pussy must have exceeded elastic limit.. spits
In your mind you made sense, son of an ashawo. Its is obvious from your moniker that you are a community penis who man hood has shrunk from frequent thrusting into his ashawo mother's vagina. I pity the sorry ass woman that would end up with a rapist and a woman hater...spits
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2019
Davesaves:
and this one will marry one day.. SMH
That's my reaction to you. sorry for the women in your life
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
AreaFada2:

Ah! How charming. Your family must be very proud of you to behave so uncouth in a public forum. Not! shocked shocked

Men dey try o. One unfortunate man go still dey tolerate this one for house. Chai. grin grin

Thunder fire any arse hole who will say do not talk to a lady like that.
Shut your smelling ass up and be more concerned with how a woman will tolerate your retarded pathetic ass in her house.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

will soon beat his wife into coma because his lord and saviour Buhari is about to stripe him of his 30k monthly stipend. tongue

Mods, abeg make una no ban me oooo, i just dey come back from ban.
dead suya na woman o
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2019
owila4luv:
ma ex caught me in the hotel with friends and some ladies around, i was, sitting very close to one of the ladies, she never heard me out she, insist we leave, on reaching home she gave me a hot slap and poured dirty kitchen water on me an she left, i wasn't cheating on her. the lady seating close to me was my friends olosho not mine

Women tend to jump into conclusion more than men.

But I am curious. What were you doing in a hotel, and what was your ex doing there too?
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by AreaFada2: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2019
Pussywar:

Shut your smelling ass up and be more concerned with how a woman will tolerate your retarded pathetic ass in her house.

Your smelling pussy where the spermatozoa of 1000 different men have been warring since your secondary school days you mean.

Foolish public toilet hoe. grin grin cheesy cheesy I can smell your vaginosis thousands of miles away. grin cheesy

You that depend on men and has always done. cheesy grin grin grin

9ja poverty has ruined not only your smelling pussy but also your empty airhead too. Foolish ashawo.

Don't mess with me. I give no poo. You are warned foolish hoe. Take your anger and frustration to those men that have ruined your pussy and turned it into Lagos-Ibadan express. Buhahahaha. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Davesaves(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2019
Pussywar:

In your mind you made sense, son of an ashawo. Its is obvious from your moniker that you are a community penis who man hood has shrunk from frequent thrusting into his ashawo mother's vagina. I pity the sorry ass woman that would end up with a rapist and a woman hater...spits
married with a beautiful wife and lovely kids.. pls don't take sniper in frustration I beg of u

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Davesaves(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2019
Pussywar:

It's obvious d only tin u have to offer is ur smelly borehole of a pussy.. u are disgusting.. spits

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2019
BluntBoy:
So, what did he gain now?

Instead of divorcing her, he beat her up. What if she had died?

People need to understand that violence only complicates matters?
He gained dignity... Only real men understand...

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by MeeLan: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2019
That awkward look after collecting plenty blow for mouth and eyes
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:

He gained dignity... Only real men understand...

Dignity? I am sure the police didn't treat him with dignity while arresting him. They would treat him like a criminal.

He gained nothing. If that woman dies, he would be charged with manslaughter. And even if she doesn't die, and her family presses charges, the man would spend some time in jail. When he comes out, he would be regarded as an ex convict. Where is the dignity?
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
Davesaves:
It's obvious d only tin u have to offer is ur smelly borehole of a pussy.. u are disgusting.. spits
That's all your mother had to offer na. That's all she could teach you people in your house. That's why you are a rapist and you think every girl is like the ashawo that had you.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Davesaves:
married with a beautiful wife and lovely kids.. pls don't take sniper in frustration I beg of u
I wonder if your useless children know what a dog you are. You must have raped your wife and she was forced to settle with you cos I don't see why anyone would look at your side. Here wondering how many times in a day you call your daughters ashawo. Bastard
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
AreaFada2:

Your smelling pussy where the spermatozoa of 1000 different men have been warring since your secondary school days you mean.

Foolish public toilet hoe. grin grin cheesy cheesy I can smell your vaginosis thousands of miles away. grin cheesy

You that depend on men and has always done. cheesy grin grin grin

9ja poverty has ruined not only your smelling pussy but also your empty airhead too. Foolish ashawo.

Don't mess with me. I give no poo. You are warned foolish hoe. Take your anger and frustration to those men that have ruined your pussy and turned it into Lagos-Ibadan express. Buhahahaha. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Look at how your sadness is hidden in all that smiley. Like you spent time writing gibberish thinking I would read it? Gdfoh. Go do something useless like you always do cos you're a useless dog. Man-LovePeddler. Dick is all you can offer
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Priest111(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Serves her right buh jeez that man is wicked... FVCKING SHIT

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by monex(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
currentflow:
serve her right

This is domestic violence. Zero tolerance for violence means just that.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by monex(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
DebrahDivah:
Uhmmm,

The man has proven that he's a greater animalistic animal... after he has beaten her now.... what did it change?

E don already dey record say the woman commit adultery.... beating her isn't the solution... That's domestic violence man...

She should rather Pak n Go

#SayNoToDomesticViolence

Indeed it is domestic violence. The same thing i tell ladies who celebrate when a woman cuts of her cheating husband joystick etc. It is still violence.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lol....I Laugh In Spanish grin grin

No be small thing,

Next Time,..when the Devil Minister to Her to go and Taste another man's Dick...She'll Remember The "Discipline" she Received from her husband the last time she was caught. grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by owila4luv(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
BluntBoy:

Women tend to jump into conclusion more than men.

But I am curious. What were you doing in a hotel, and what was your ex doing there too?
went out with my friend in close by hotel, not too far from my house,
she saw on my way to my house in the out door bar
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Daboomb: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pussywar:

You're a dimwit. A woman is not a property. Maybe your mother but not other women. And the fact that you support violence, you don't deserve life.

Your father, if you had one, is a the slowpoke!
I see the way you have been attackig everyone that does not agree with your prostitute lifestyle.
You know what, l would have adviced you to try the same shit but l know prostitutes like you dont even have a matrimonial home, talkless of a husband that would use a nice leather belt to reset your brain and knock some senses into that your empty cockroach head.

It is people like you that brings disgrace to other dignified women.
Even your usename says it all: The only thing you have to offer is a foul-smelling, over-used pussy that is as wide as the Ogunpa river. grin

Product of prostitution with a mad man, unfortunate hag that wants to form champion on Nairaland.
God puniush the useless woman who gave birth to an imp like you. Frustrated bastard
Olooshi.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Narldon: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
Good ! finally they are showing the picture of the women.

Why Did you abandon Tales of Lasgidi cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.