Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) (92552 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Daboomb:

Please leave that mentally deranged, piece of putrid prostitute.
I am certain she has mental illness, aside other neurotic issues plauging her.
Just reading what she typed since yesterday, confirms my suspicion, she is not worth one second of anybody's time because it is worse than trying to have a conversation with a rabid biatch.
Let her just carry-on with her frustrated life, no one here is responsible for her misery.
Imagine, "I am living with my parents PEACEFULLY"! shocked grin grin
Does she exude the temperament of somebody who has a single atom of peice in her life? shocked grin
Confirm weyrey, that prostitute. undecided
Actually you are right. I just wanted to see how far she will go. She doesn't know how much I have learnt about her mental health and sexual deviance and fantasies. I may even use her case for students to look at. Of course I will include the cultural context the students might not be familiar with. Thanks.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by wonder233: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Well, I'm in Nigeria and those stuffs don't apply here. Oyibo land where it applies, men are doing two things: getting the ladies to sign prenuptial agreements or making sure they have tangible evidence of the woman cheating so that the divorce proceedings don't go against them. If you can prove the woman violated the terms of the union, she goes with nothing and you both get shared custody of the kids.
Daboomb:

You are naive!
If it was in Nigeria (and even that is becoming impossible with the way women have launched the assault on Men in recent times), maybe your assertion could be considered viable.
If it is abroad, it means your wife will first call the Police to get you out of your own house, (with just your Pants only), then she will sieze your children and then get a Barring order against you.
Finally, you will pay heftily for Divorce Lawyers and court proceedings and at the end of the day, you will be paying her awoof money for the next twenty five years, she will take your house (where she would nwo be free to even house the lover and drink champaigne with your money, after fucking on your bed grin ) and maybe, just maybe they would allow you see your children for a few hours in a week.

You think Oyinbo people that set fire to everybody are mad? They know there is no Justice for husbands and even some stupid men support women to ruin men.
Divorcing her is just adding more salt to your own injury
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by obinnawhyte(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2019
DebrahDivah:

So... Tell me, are you supporting domestic violence.... And have you forgotten there's nothing new under the earth...

Let's be guided

#SayNoToDomesticViolence
And you're supporting women bringing in another into her matrimonial home and bed of all places for sex?.....#SAYNOTOADULTERYINYOURMATRIMONIALHOMEANDBED

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by obinnawhyte(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Pussywar:

Guy, all these yarns na okoto meow scrrrr.
Cheating is wrong. Pushing someone by beating them to coma is worse. Are you a fucking animal? You're telling me I should be okay with him beating his wife, you're saying he even tried by not killing her, so kudos to him? Are you normal? What makes you think you have a right over another human being? And don't tell me because I'm not in his shoe, you don't know me, we're not the same. When someone cheats on you, you either leave them, or forgive them. You don't own anybody. Please learn to have some dignity, your comment is absolutely embarrassing. If this is the kind if person you are, you better work on yourself before you go to jail for murder. Imagine. Tufia!! Nigerian men never fail to disappoint.

Cheating is wrong and bringing it to your matrimonial home and bed is worst so deserve worst punishment.... Nigeria women like are the reason many men are dead of cardiac arrest. Of all places you can thinking of your cheating game it's your matrimonial bed....I wish you luck in your cheating habit , a cheating Nigeria woman that doesn't know she also have the option of divorce than bring in men to her matrimonial home and bed for sex.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by naijanaso: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pussywar:

So it's okay that he beat her? Are you mad?

Yes, I am mad for not supporting that a lady brings in a another man to her husband's home and have sex with him on their matrimonial bed. So countries are mad for punishing law offenders right? Get married (if you are not), then bring in your extra marital affairs lover into your husband house, start making out and then call your husband to be the referee. Whatever the result is, share with me. Only then we will see who is really mad...you or me.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
obinnawhyte:

Cheating is wrong and bringing it to your matrimonial home and bed is worst so deserve worst punishment.... Nigeria women like are the reason many men are dead of cardiac arrest. Of all places you can thinking of your cheating game it's your matrimonial bed....I wish you luck in your cheating habit , a cheating Nigeria woman that doesn't know she also have the option of divorce than bring in men to her matrimonial home and bed for sex.
Yep I knew it. How, easily your misogyny flew out. From your comments its obvious you're a wicked man. I hope to God your wife cheats you, then everyone will know what you are. And what is so important about matrimonial bed? You sound like a local man, "matrimonial bed..." Yen yen yen. Is it the.matrimonial bed that is paining you? So if she did it in a hotel, it would be justifiable. You own nobody's life, no woman is your property. The sooner you stop behaving like an animal and justifying abuse, the better for you. She was beaten to coma, meaning she almost died or she'll probably die, and all you can think of is she cheated on the MAN. You're toxic, please don't quote me again. Animal.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Davesaves(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daboomb:

Can you imagine!
Just look that the way the useless olosho is carrying frustration about, all over the thread! shocked
The rotten Pussy she is carrying about has exceeded all known mileage and the prostitute would later be forming born-again in future, hoping to trap an unfortunate, innocent man!
You can never see a hapily and well-loved woman running mental like this, it is only wasted and frustrated biatches that do so.
She is really in 'sifia pain' because her life is finished and empty.
If she commits suicide with snipper one of these days, l wont be surprised at all.....and that will be good riddance to bad rubbish, grin
u nailed it bro.. she is just a frustrated OLOSHO
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Davesaves(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pussywar:

That's all your mother had to offer na. That's all she could teach you people in your house. That's why you are a rapist and you think every girl is like the ashawo that had you.
how much for short time.. my dog want a quickie... smelly Bitch
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Davesaves(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pussywar:

I wonder if your useless children know what a dog you are. You must have raped your wife and she was forced to settle with you cos I don't see why anyone would look at your side. Here wondering how many times in a day you call your daughters ashawo. Bastard
I realy feel for u. I understand what u are going tru..
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
naijanaso:

Yes, I am mad for not supporting that a lady brings in a another man to her husband's home and have sex with him on their matrimonial bed. So countries are mad for punishing law offenders right? Get married (if you are not), then bring in your extra marital affairs lover into your husband house, start making out and then call your husband to be the referee. Whatever the result is, share with me. Only then we will see who is really mad...you or me.
Please, shut your smelly mouth. Nowhere did I say she was right. The fact that you think it is okay to beat someone into coma, you're a wicked being. When someone cheats on you, decide if you'll walk away or forgive them. You don't own anybody, so stop talking rubbish and stop behaving animalistic
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Davesaves:
how much for short time.. my dog want a quickie... smelly Bitch
I'll Bleep your dog for free, rather it than your rotten dick. That shit you've put in your LovePeddler of a wife and in the mouth of your bitchy first daughter. Pedophile cunt.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Davesaves(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pussywar:

I'll Bleep your dog for free, rather it than your rotten dick. That shit you've put in your LovePeddler of a wife and in the mouth of your bitchy first daughter. Pedophile cunt.
pls don't commit suicide, I beg of u.. I know what frustration can cause, especially when no man de ask u how market cos no man would want to end up with a first class OLOSHO.. Pls don't kill urself.. though I don't know if there's still hope for u
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Davesaves:
pls don't commit suicide, I beg of u.. I know what frustration can cause, especially when no man de ask u how market cos no man would want to end up with a first class OLOSHO.. Pls don't kill urself.. though I don't know if there's still hope for u
Drrrrrrry. Go fix your dick in your daughter's mouth. Rapist.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by obinnawhyte(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pussywar:

Yep I knew it. How, easily your misogyny flew out. From your comments its obvious you're a wicked man. I hope to God your wife cheats you, then everyone will know what you are. And what is so important about matrimonial bed? You sound like a local man, "matrimonial bed..." Yen yen yen. Is it the.matrimonial bed that is paining you? So if she did it in a hotel, it would be justifiable. You own nobody's life, no woman is your property. The sooner you stop behaving like an animal and justifying abuse, the better for you. She was beaten to coma, meaning she almost died or she'll probably die, and all you can think of is she cheated on the MAN. You're toxic, please don't quote me again. Animal.
You're only but a fool displaying your rotten habit out here. You're not an animal but a carnivorous plant idiot spilling bullshit confidently. People like you end up practicing witchcraft because no sane man can keep a lunatic like you in a house not even as a maid let alone wife. Go get life and stop talking out of frustration because you can't close your legs disgracing yourself for sex bringing other men into a man's house even when an ignorant man tries to help your miserable life bringing you into his life.
Cheap Olosho every where barking more than a dog online
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
People don't usually come out of comas.
It basically is like a "living death".
If a person does regain "consciousness", he/she will have some challenges.
The machine is keeping the person alive.
He has practically killed her.
Mercy...
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
obinnawhyte:

You're only but a fool displaying your rotten habit out here. You're not an animal but a carnivorous plant idiot spilling bullshit confidently. People like you end up practicing witchcraft because no sane man can keep a lunatic like you in a house not even as a maid let alone wife. Go get life and stop talking out of frustration because you can't close your legs disgracing yourself for sex bringing other men into a man's house even when an ignorant man tries to help your miserable life bringing you into his life.
Cheap Olosho every where barking more than a dog online
Your mother is a prostitute and you are a dog. USELESS Man. Why won't they cheat on your frustrated ass. Ashawo pikin. You that is distributing sperm to the whole community as your mama teach you. Sure say you don knack am too. Woman beater. Na so you go beat the one wey go beat you back. ANIMAL
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by obinnawhyte(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pussywar:

Your mother is a prostitute and you are a dog. USELESS Man. Why won't they cheat on your frustrated ass. Ashawo pikin. You that is distributing sperm to the whole community as your mama teach you. Sure say you don knack am too. Woman beater. Na so you go beat the one wey go beat you back. ANIMAL

May God bless your mother and she will live not regretting having you because she deserves the best. It's just so unfortunate you're frustrated and a disgrace to woman.

I pray this madness doesn't kill you faster than expected promiscuous dirty swine.... Who know the the kind stretch mark and kro kro wey go dey this old Ashawo body. Please take your frustrated life to your village people not Nairaland for your kind of Ashawo wey dey carry men come house just for sex na moving corpse....IDIOT
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by naijanaso: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pussywar:

Please, shut your smelly mouth. Nowhere did I say she was right. The fact that you think it is okay to beat someone into coma, you're a wicked being. When someone cheats on you, decide if you'll walk away or forgive them. You don't own anybody, so stop talking rubbish and stop behaving animalistic

This is so simple...I just advised you to get married and bring in your lover to your matrimonial home and have sex in your husband's bed. You bitch!
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by naijanaso: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pussywar:

Do I need a soothsayer to know you are a porous hoe? No! You don't even deserve to be replied. Forgive my replying you, slay queen
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by harakiri(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
Na wao......These are her elder brothers!!!

Sick...lol
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
naijanaso:

Do I need a soothsayer to know you are a porous hoe? No! You don't even deserve to be replied. Forgive my replying you, slay queen
Just like I don't need one to know you're a product from a porous hoe. Obviously, all she taught you is how to spread sperm like infection and beat anything you think you can beat. Brat.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
naijanaso:

Yes, I slay. Die mad. Broke monkey.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) by Pussywar(f): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
obinnawhyte:

May God bless your mother and she will live not regretting having you because she deserves the best. It's just so unfortunate you're frustrated and a disgrace to woman.

I pray this madness doesn't kill you faster than expected promiscuous dirty swine.... Who know the the kind stretch mark and kro kro wey go dey this old Ashawo body. Please take your frustrated life to your village people not Nairaland for your kind of Ashawo wey dey carry men come house just for sex na moving corpse....IDIOT
Ashawo pikin is pained. All the amount of kro kro on your daughter's yansh, you still Bleep her. Kro kro is never a problem. But when you are an animal, its a different case. Your wife na punching bag. Pedophile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.