Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Family Flexing This December - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Flexing This December (653 Views)

My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. / Let's Spend A Day At The Beach This December / BEATSPILL BY DR. DRE NOW ON SPECIAL PRICE THIS DECEMBER. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Flexing This December by Kogbaski: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
So many families run through the year without having time to chill together and when I mean chill I'm not talking about the regular Christmas or easter chilling with extended family, food and drinks, I'm talking about the whole taking a time out to spend on themselves.

Lack of time due to school or work could be a reason for such but many a times its just lack of money. Well, you can't blame them seeing the present economic situation the country is in now, but good news is there's a package that could tackle that quickly. Imagine being able to land N2 million or N500,000 every quarter, Free shopping worth N100,000 for a year or even N100,000 every month, that would be cool right? Well that's what you get with the new bumper account from UBA, all you need is just an account opening form, a valid ID (International passport/Driver’s license/National ID/Voter’s card), a passport photo, Utility Bill (within 3 months from account opening date) and as little as N6,500 to serve as the minimum opening balance.

You see, its not much you need to get the account open and good news is its open to salary earners, professionals, students, entrepreneurs and all other individuals so two or more persons from a family can run this bumper account to increase the chances of winning. Now you have no excuse not to take your family on that spending spree, open a bumper account today go you stand a chance to give your family that experience of a lifetime.
https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/bumper-account/

Re: Family Flexing This December by Ennyholar: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
It's very important to save some money going into the new year and I love the way UBA are coming in to encourage people to enjoy their selves and save at the same time.
Re: Family Flexing This December by sureinfo: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmm,lack if money can cause many things o, may God give us money to flex our families

1 Like

Re: Family Flexing This December by investigator007: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
This bumper account idea is a cool one, imagine being paid 100k monthly just because you could save up to 5k,that's a deal worth it I will say
Re: Family Flexing This December by investigator007: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
sureinfo:
Hmm,lack if money can cause many things o, may God give us money to flex our families
amen o
Re: Family Flexing This December by Corroro: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nice one, this account type fits student's, that monthly payment will really come in handy for school
Re: Family Flexing This December by Hundjager: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2019
This is an eye opener shocked thanks OP
Re: Family Flexing This December by enoch273: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2019
UBA bumper again, and I am still thrilled by their SME package, I'll be getting myself a bumper account cool
Re: Family Flexing This December by Techm8: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2019
There's so much I can do with 100k monthly
Re: Family Flexing This December by shiftback: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
The UBA giving spree continues
Re: Family Flexing This December by Melaninprincess(f): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2019
This bumper account stuff feels to good to be true. But it's UBA so I don't doubt them
Re: Family Flexing This December by scarycuteface(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Is that minimum account balance that's doing me one kind o. But the benefits of the account is mouth watering

(1) (Reply)

Can My Son Get Married To His Friend Ex? / Easter Sunday giveaway / What It Means When She Send You Her Node's Photos In Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.