Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. (1226 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by YezoBlogger: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
undecided Hope your own never break up with you ?

Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na crying emoji she suppose use, no be laughing emoji. cheesy
Pretenders everywhere grin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by YezoBlogger: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
That thing real o
It's 3 years relationship
Beebah2000:
Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by chatinent: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wetin concern Dr Anu with stretch marks.
Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by adebayour26: 3:44am On Dec 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
That tells you she's prepared for it or probably has a back up plan.

OP, una weldone ooo or should I rather say sorryyyyy ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by YezoBlogger: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2021
Hmm
adebayour26:

That tells you she's prepared for it or probably has a back up plan.

OP, una weldone ooo or should I rather say sorryyyyy ooo
Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by YezoBlogger: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2021
grin ewoo o
chatinent:
Wetin concern Dr Anu with stretch marks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by adebayour26: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2021
YezoBlogger:
Hmm
I guess you agree with me

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2021
grin
Mennnnnnnn,that guy na confirm Cassanova..
Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by YezoBlogger: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
I swear
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mennnnnnnn,that guy na confirm Cassanova..
Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by Peebaby93: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Breakfast go plenty this december
Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by Foodqueen(f): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Christmas came early...

Reason why some ladies don't take guy with baggages serious. It's happens to men too. The girl will just say, she wants to give her baby daddy another chance.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by JovialJune(f): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Why will a single lady want to marry a baby papa? I cannot wish my enemy that kind of evil cos it will end in tears,

God just saved her from a terrible marriage, second hand will always be second hand especially single fathers cos they come with alot of baggage, and the most common one is okafors law, you cannot cheat nature by having a kid outside, then marry fresh off the oven mbanu, marry your kind.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by JovialJune(f): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by YezoBlogger: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fact
JovialJune:
Why will a single lady want to marry a baby papa? I cannot wish my enemy that kind of evil cos it will end in tears,

God just saved her from a terrible marriage, second hand will always be second hand especially single fathers cos they come with alot of baggage, and the most common one is okafors law, you cannot cheat nature by having a kid outside, then marry fresh off the oven mbanu, marry your kind.
Re: My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. by MufasaLion: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Once your partner already got a baggage, just know you ain't the only key to their heart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? / Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl / A Man Sued His Wife For Giving Birth To "Ugly Baby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.