Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? (1281 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / Do You Believe Some Relationships Work Better When Couples Live Apart? - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears today.

A very good friend of mine was on the phone today while we were sitting close. I could hear all the conversations clearly.

He was confidently telling a lady on the phone to never step her foot in his home again shocked that she brought bad luck to him ever since they started fvcking.

While he was busy saying all that, I did all I could to stop him, I pinched him, tried using my hands to tell him to end the call but he was reluctant.

After the call the call he explained he’s been seeing the girl for close to 6 months now and it was always bad news or business gone wrong after they meet and have sex

I’m still in shock hearing this. I’m trying not to believe people hold this kinda belief.

Has anyone been in this shoe or heard something like this before?

I believe things do go wrong when not handled accordingly but blaming someone coz you both had sex is something else.
Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
A very complex, spirisitic and superstitions world we live in.
Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by Kestolove(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Some pussy a curse most especially Nigeria girls toto...e b like say devil build tent inside dia toto..I cant Bleep Nigeria girl o, see Lebanese and French girls even Israel girls for area 11 dey offer ova nyt for just 20k...wetin I won use Nigeria girls do? God forbid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by skylegend(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
things like this happen..

because the physical world we live in,is control by the spiritual realm/world

the problems are.many people have one form of spiritual impurity such as demons,evils spirit generation curses etc.

when you have sex with someone, you create a covenant with that individual..

meaning

the both of you became on in the spirit realms

if the person has God blessing in his/she life the both of you guys will share that blessing.

a women is create by God to nourish the Glory of man

so when she has impurities the Glory because lost

causing sickness, poverty, premature death etc..

may God help us all..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
skylegend:
things like this happen..

because the physical world we live in,is control by the spiritual realm/world

the problems are.many people have one form of spiritual impurity such as demons,evils spirit generation curses etc.

when you have sex with someone, you create a covenant with that individual..

meaning

the both of you became on in the spirit realms

if the person has God blessing in his/she life the both of you guys will share that blessing.

so when she has impurities the Glory because lost

causing sickness, poverty, premature death etc..

may God help us all..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaahhhh!!! You just complicated everything!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
skylegend:

MR. MAN, A WOMAN ISN'T CREATED TO SERVE AND PLEASE YOU. WAKE UP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by WaywardSon(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
The mind is a complex battlefield. Its not about the lady, if your friend believes she is the cause of his problems her exit can spring up good things for him and he can become more productive once again,

It gets a little tricky tho, the moment he begins to doubt himself then BAD LUCK will continue

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by Lightangel65: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MR. MAN, A WOMAN ISN'T CREATED TO SERVE AND PLEASE YOU. WAKE UP.

And a man isn't created to pay a woman's bills

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by TooMuchStuff: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yes. Some people have lots of negative energies that run their lives intrinsically.

Sex with a possessed lady or man guarantee bad luck if one party is not equally possessed or have deep affection for the occult realm.

If u can, avoid sex with random persons
Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by theTransporter: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
stupidity:
I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears today.

A very good friend of mine was on the phone today while we were sitting close. I could hear all the conversations clearly.

He was confidently telling a lady on the phone to never step her foot in his home again shocked that she brought bad luck to him ever since they started fvcking.

While he was busy saying all that, I did all I could to stop him, I pinched him, tried using my hands to tell him to end the call but he was reluctant.

After the call the call he explained he’s been seeing the girl for close to 6 months now and it was always bad news or business gone wrong after they meet and have sex

I’m still in shock hearing this. I’m trying not to believe people hold this kinda belief.

Has anyone been in this shoe or heard something like this before?

I believe things do go wrong when not handled accordingly but blaming someone coz you both had sex is something else.

Even Robert Greene knows this, that's y in 48 laws of power there is a chapter that goes by INFECTION, AVOID THE UNLUCKY AND THE UNHAPPY..... bad luck and unhappiness are contagious bro.... believe me here

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by Kevsmart88(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
If U still think it's superstition, then am sorry for you...For your information, a lot of ladies and guys you see today -cute,intelligent,handsome,just name it all have one form of spirit controlling them...And you being human, very canal and devoid of the discerning spirit foolishly engage in premarital sex and after that feel you've just hit the jackpot...later stuff in ur life goes haywire, business nosedives, ill luck sets in and you call it coincidence or jus a phase of life, my dear u beta have a rethink....Be careful my fellow men....do not sacrifice a future so bright on the altar of promiscuity.....I learnt the hard way...
Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
I think some people just like to blame others for their problems and bad decisions instead of taking responsibility.
Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by wickyyolo: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kestolove:
Some pussy a curse most especially Nigeria girls toto...e b like say devil build tent inside dia toto..I cant Bleep Nigeria girl o, see Lebanese and French girls even Israel girls for area 11 dey offer ova nyt for just 20k...wetin I won use Nigeria girls do? God forbid

Bros abeg which side?

Can I pm u for specific location ?? Thanks
Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by engrtee(f): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2019
if you believe in law of karma, yes
Re: Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? by GoodBadandUgly(m): 1:47am On Dec 08, 2019
Lightangel65:

And a man isn't created to pay a woman's bills

Where you go find babe that you wouldn't have to spend time or money on? everything is a transaction jare. If your goal is to have sex or have children you will have to sacrifice time and money.

you shouldn't just be paying for just any woman's bills, if she is worth it and she needs help with her situation she will rely on you because your her co-partner.

(1) (Reply)

Is Actress Genny Uzoma The Only Role Model Left In Nollywood? / “Let’s Get Old Together” :As Daniel Rejects Girlfriend’s Proposal Amidst Friends / Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.