Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Moment Travis Greene's Wife Declined His Offer On Stage (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Travis Greene's Wife Declined His Offer On Stage (Video) (2779 Views)

Mr Macaroni: Why I Declined Osinbajo's Invitation / D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) / Travis Greene's Wife Is 40 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Travis Greene's Wife Declined His Offer On Stage (Video) by supremenews: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Watch The Moment Travis Greene's Wife Declined His Offer For Her To Sing With Him At The Experience 14

It is in the House On The Rock Church tradition to always host a praise and worship banquet at the end of every year where famous artistes come together to perform to multitudes to praise God.

Amongst the invited artists was a famous American musician, Travis Greene. When Travis Greene was performing, he called upon his Ghanian wife, Jacqueline Gyamfi Greene to the stage to help him in administering a song. But unfortunately, she declined the offer.

Travis Greene;

I think my baby is gonna help me sing this song, Made A Way

Jacqueline Gyamfi Greene;

Absolutely, not

So Travis Greene covered up the whole mess when he responded

Travis Greene:

Okay, Never mind. She is a doctor, not a singer. Love you baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahtrie-s1Ng

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/watch-moment-travis-greenes-wife.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: The Moment Travis Greene's Wife Declined His Offer On Stage (Video) by Raysleek: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Stage fright. Singing in front of the crowd is nothing for everyone. But when it comes to singing while having a shower, everybody na choir master grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nina Ivy's Bride Price Paid, Traditional & White Wedding To Hold Soon / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Sex Video Leaks / Lovely Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At This Year’s Igbo Cultural Festival In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.