Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs (111923 Views)

Peju Johnson: Sugar Daddies, Reason Some Girls Can’t Settle Down / Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number / Peju Johnson Dances 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by NELLY1990: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
how Can someone be proud of such act for God sakes.

1 Like

Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by johnmba: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
If she unwrap that stuff you will pick race.

It's very long. All na packaging

1 Like

Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by Angelawhite(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
I hate bleachers
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by KanuSE: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
shogsman:
Why are there so much perverts in this country

Coz there ain't so many jobs and recreational centres/activities around, so nothing else on the mind other than sex! sex!! sex!!! smiley
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by Voltz1987: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Where the chest abeg.. Abi na dis CHE.... When never EST na him u dey talk abt Mtcheeeeeew?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by DebrahDivah(f): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nairaland sha
So, we should now fry pap abi
Moving On abeg.....
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by Femijohn198: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Olodo
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by adecz: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin

Bodi no be wood!!

Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by oluwasegun007(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Definitely if its because of your weak boobs yes,

But if its because of your brain, their dik would go flacid..
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by Olugbenga1234: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Those boobs remind me of Downhill domination

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by shogsman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
pacespot:
Nigerian men are really shameless, even a woman not as beautiful as her will get such attention from them. Don't be surprised most of these men are married and older men.

It is worse than you think, it annoys me when i see their reactions to nude pictures on social media,no one is civil anymore, some go to the extent of begging for a DM.the worst part is that most of this people are married.

1 Like

Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by Louisboy22(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
She said she has a crush on Davido but according to her choice of man Davido didn't fall into that category.... This lady is confused

1 Like

Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by FlordFlorez(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Guyman02:
From all of us at MANNABBQGRILL, we shall be sending you Bubus joystick picture soon wink
grin
Guyman02:
From all of us at MANNABBQGRILL, we shall be sending you Bubus joystick picture soon wink
lolz

2 Likes

Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
ziegurf:
...yeyebritis without skills/careers everywhere you go in Nigeria

I'm very sorry for all you

Sittdon there ...she will soon get endorsement like Tasha. Olosho! butt and boob has been adding to popularity since 2000
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by reekay2000(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
you're beautiful ,no doubt about that, but even if it's true that some dingbat send theirs I rather send my joystick to bobrisky (no homo o) than to this dinbat. nonsense and ingredient
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by olisefom: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
It takes two to tangle. Tell us what you sent.
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by Osobi32(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Honestly if the government should ban makeup men wont look at most women twice.
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by Mypeople2(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Olalan:
Men doing such are grossly irresponsible..........what do they intend to achieve
Na today .Is she telling me now that she is not opening everything for them to see on WhatsApp or Facebook video ? She will be saying things as if all of us na small children
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by andyanders: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
donbachi:
Dis one don 4get sey breast,sorry....bread wey don fall inside tea...hand no dey fit bring am out again.na spoon dem dey use.
Exactly on point. You get brain
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by letitrainnow(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
De attract attention indeed, n u sef ma, u no d try hide em at all, na full display.
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Where is the chest? Didirin
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by onyotakom: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mchewwww. I even tot that as soon as I open the thread I will see a projected bobi starring at me, but little did I know that the bobi is even an Evenin newspaper.

it has even slept sef.
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by dappyboy: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
With these 2 fallen hero wey u carry? Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
breast Issa wonder brand.
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by TissuePaper: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
Those boobs remind me of Downhill domination
bro you played that game too ..mad oo smiley
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
See how someone's future wife is dressing?
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Those things are fallen heroes.. btw wetin some men see for big breasts i still don't know... if na ukwu ehhen i go understand not breasts. Average or even small perky breasts is better
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by abdullkabar(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
So!!, what do we do with the news?
Your life, your happenings
All this attention seekers
Re: Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs by Olugbenga1234: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
TissuePaper:
bro you played that game too ..mad oo smiley
Good old days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.