Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (2024 Views)

Cannabis Oil Helped Cure My Cancer,claims Father Who Was Given Two Years To Live / How Do I Cure My Hard Soles? / How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by fetok: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2010
Re: . by Osama10(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
Have you seen a doctor?
Re: . by sms4health: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2010
Talk to a doctor - an experienced one in a standard hospital.

You will have to be on medication for a year. If you don't react to it, you can be rid of the Hepatitis C virus.

Good luck!
Re: . by fetok: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2010
pls,enlighting me more on this and my diet.
Re: . by SetuYara: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2010
no way. no cure.
just improve your lifestyle.
eat healthy, eat plenty of fruits, vegetables.
stay active, don't drink, don't smoke, take your vitamins.
drink clean water, exercise and get good rest.
Re: . by fetok: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2010
how can a hepatitis c patient produce virus free ward?
Re: . by frdbrooks: 4:53am On Dec 02, 2010
There are treatments that can reduce the presence of Hepatitis C in the body, but the virus has a high rate of recurrence.The usual treatment for chronic hepatitis C, once it’s discovered, is also interferon a form called pegylated interferon,which is wedded to a carbohydrate molecule that makes it disappear less rapidly from the blood.There is no cure for hepatitis C.The only thing a diet will do is to help prevent further flair-ups.
Re: . by fetok: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
how can i cure my hepatitis b effectively?.and if am pregnant now,hope my baby can be hepatitis B free?
Re: . by BuySilver: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
Colloidal silver will demobilse copies of the virus and slow down its replication. This should decrease the frequency of flare-ups. As for a cure ? Well many testimonies do exist of HepC cure thru ionic silver, though unverified.

Make any orders via:
Pharmacity@live.com
Re: . by nkenu(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2011
call this number and discuss with Hepatitis doctor; 08033047698,
Re: . by Ohara073: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
[b]Hi
My name is Helen Wood from USA. I am writing this post on behalf of Dr Caro the powerful Female herbalist that just cured me from Hepatitis B without any stress. I was diagnosed of this illness for two years now and this made me to feel uncomfortable among others. I have being looking for remedy to cure but all my efforts seems to be in Vain. So one day, i came across this Woman Called Dr caro how she has being helping people by curing them, So without wasting time, I contacted her also, She promised me not to worry that she will cure me. She really helped me though i haven't seen her and now i am cured from Hepatitis B and i am completely healthy.. I also directed a friend called Clara Spencer, She was suffering from Herpes, but Dr Caro also cured her and now she is healthy again. I am 100% grateful to what Dr Caro had done in our Lives and i will never forget about her. I will continue to share this testimony of mine and tell the world about Dr Caro. If you want to Contact her, Here is her ID: carosolutionhome@gmail.com Or carosolutionhome@hotmail.com
TEL: +2349038696106
Thanks[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Deformation Of The intimate Organ :-pplease What Disease Is This / Can Ebola Be Spread Through Money? / :smart Way To Cure Menstral Pains And Prevent Pregnancy At Same Time.ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.