Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Let Us Help You Finance Your Dream. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Let Us Help You Finance Your Dream. (356 Views)

Eight Things To Do & Receive Bank Of Industry Fund To Finance Your Business / 9 Questions That'll Help You Find Your Dream Career / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Help You Finance Your Dream. by kenobi007(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Please permit me, to introduce you to Page financials

Page Financials is a consumer finance organization focused on empowering salary earners to achieve financial independence.

We do this by providing access to loans to salary earner minimum Loan amount - N200,000
Maximum Loan amount- 5million
Loan tenor extends to 12months
No Collateral
No management fee
No Guarantor required
No paperwork
Loan buy over from another company is possible and you get a much reduced rate.

Applicants can liquidate the loan anytime he or she wants.

We loan to salary earners in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan.

And bankers all over Nigeria.

Ready to get started?

You would need;

6 months up to date bank statement from salary account
One Government Issued ID
Employer ID
Passport photograph (1)
Employment offer letter

For further inquiries, please call or whatsapp obi o903*1831*715

Business loans are available.( Lagos Business only)

Re: Let Us Help You Finance Your Dream. by Mathseun: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Why only salary earner am an entrepreneur based in Ibadan my email olanipekunseyi72@gmail.com
Re: Let Us Help You Finance Your Dream. by ekehopp: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2019
jhg
Re: Let Us Help You Finance Your Dream. by Golden057(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2019
My dream is to build a multi purpose school. I have the layout, it will be very helpful to the teeming young ones in the society. I need a capital to start up.

(1) (Reply)

Ui/ux Design Master Class / Advice On Hustle To Libya For Greener Pastures / Reasons Why Many Graduates Are Struggling To Make It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.