Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Car Hire Business Please Help. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Hire Business Please Help. (1645 Views)

I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) / An Investor Needed For A Car Hire Business / Investors Needed For A Car Hire Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Hire Business Please Help. by kay177(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
Hellow Fellow Nairalanders== Am intending coming back to Nigeria to stay for sometime==
And am intending going into CAr Hire Business and Also want to include KEKE Napep popularly known as KEKE maruwa into the business== Am intending setting up the business in Lagos- state, I want to know how much the the driver delivers daily for the car hire / cab service and also for Keke Maruwa, Can people let me know if the business is good and worth investing my hard earn money into,
I welcome advice from everybody every contribution will be appreciated and acknowledged,
Thanks.
Re: Car Hire Business Please Help. by kay177(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
Still waiting for your contributions.
Re: Car Hire Business Please Help. by obamat: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2010
yes its a very good one am into it and am doing fine but am not in lagos am in portharcourt and I dont know much about the lagos deal but I will advice that you must be present to monitor it properly yourself.
for more info obamven@yahoo.com
all the best
Re: Car Hire Business Please Help. by femmy2010(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
It is a viable biz.To get much peace of mind,put them on hire purchase.
Re: Car Hire Business Please Help. by kay177(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
femmy2010:

It is a viable biz.To get much peace of mind,put them on hire purchase.

@ femmy

Am I to put both the cars and the keke maruwa on hire purchase, Is it better than recieving delivering from the drivers,
Re: Car Hire Business Please Help. by kay177(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
obamat:

yes its a very good one am into it and am doing fine but am not in lagos am in portharcourt and I dont know much about the lagos deal but I will advice that you must be present to monitor it properly yourself.
for more info obamven@yahoo.com
all the best

yes I will be on ground to monitor it myself, are you into the cab or keke napep business or both, how do you operate it ,is it on driver bringing delivery to you or you gave it out on hire purchase pls let me know,
Re: Car Hire Business Please Help. by kay177(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2010
Please let it continue to come== more opinions needed,
Re: Car Hire Business Please Help. by kay177(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
need more help,
Re: Car Hire Business Please Help. by DAY12(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^^^

Moneyman~

Dont even try it!

Why can't you buy the cars over there and bring 'em here to sell all by yaself. inbox me for more infos.

Truss me niggr-o, attractive profits await you.

Cheers.

Re: Car Hire Business Please Help. by longevity1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
kay177: Hellow Fellow Nairalanders== Am intending coming back to Nigeria to stay for sometime==
And am intending going into CAr Hire Business and Also want to include KEKE Napep popularly known as KEKE maruwa into the business== Am intending setting up the business in Lagos- state, I want to know how much the the driver delivers daily for the car hire / cab service and also for Keke Maruwa, Can people let me know if the business is good and worth investing my hard earn money into,
I welcome advice from everybody every contribution will be appreciated and acknowledged,
Thanks.
I have been in the business for 9yrs can we do sometin together ?

(1) (Reply)

2008 Honda Accord Lx P Fully Loaded-sweet Deal-3.1m / Fiat Coupe (speed Demon) --- Amazing Offer (850k)! / Order Your Original Car Parts From Empirical Logistics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.