Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) (19923 Views)

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! / Chronicles - My Story ( True Life) / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by sabbiboi: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
For the street. ...
Bro, more update, I want to hear more.
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Gedifok: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Made4dahustle:
ur whatsapp?
This is my WhatsApp too bro
...or drop your number I go message you, help my life too
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by silverlinen(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
If i no comment that means that am ungrateful

Made4dahustle i dey with u to the end

U gbayi gan
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Made4dahustle: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
I was sleeping when Segun came back, he came with 2 other guys and as soon as i unlockrd the door and stood face to face with him, he wrapped his arms around me tightly and he whispered "that's the spirit my gee" he introduced me to the other guys, and just after that the other guys got busy on their laptops.. Now speaking about laptops, all of them they used the latest macbooks, Segun, Segun's boys, the guys that came with Segun. Segun then told me we were gonna go shopoing after a while, but he needed to get busy for a while with the guys he came with, he explained to me they had a deal and he needed to close it.. He then told me to feel at home, then suddenly he asked for my phone.. He said i could use the Wi-Fi if i got bored and it didn't have any data cap.. But my phone.. I reached into my pockets and segun stared hard and long at what i had in my palm.

He starred long and hard and i just held the htc phone in my arm (stretched out like that).. "is that not like a year 2000 phone? Or do they make these phones anymore?"
He queried.. I just stood there, I wasn't sure what to say or how to answer.. Then i found my voice and i told him.. I was only managing it but i bought it for the hustle. (explaimed how the phone meant alot to me and what my guy sacrificed to get it).. I could see he wanted to laugh.. But i wasn't really sure. Then i come spoil everything tell Segun say i even get lappy.. Then my guy asked me to show him and when i brought my Hp compaq cqseries from the bag and then placed it on the sofa, Segun burst into a laugh that it took awhile for him to calm down.. He laughed so hard that he cried.. The other guys too, they didn't know what we talked about o but as soon as they saw the laptop they joined in as well.. I just stood there.. The laughing continued and it started getting embarrassing for me but what would i do.. I just stood and waited for that moment to pass...

Segun finally came back to (Senses) and he said, "omo iya don't worry, we'll go shopping.. You gotta fit, you need to"

2 Likes

Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Made4dahustle: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
But, like that like that i sha plugged my laptop, collected wifi password from Segun, sat in my own corner and while Segun and his friends did their money deals, i wentnin Facebook.. Nothing much, I hadn't posted, i didn't tell anyone.. I was in Cairo but my Facebook never commot for naija because i never post.. Ogbeni make i go youtube.. I wss abiut cliking this Burna boy's video when one of Segun's friend thre his hands in the air snd shouted "twale baba ehn, Segun Dollar, omo mi wey no grt time... Million dollar man twale" cashout don sure.. Million dollar something make i no talk..

My guy had cashed out.. And it was mad.. Sharp sharp i don close my lappy join Segun and tge other boys.. No be small thing.. Momey don show. Segun's boys came back awhile later to the news and they freshened up again and headed to anothrr part of the city to celebrate.. Segun didn't go. (guess he told the other guys to go because he wanted to take me shopping). After awhile, we headed out too) first he took me to a phone store, bought me an iphone and a samsung, we went to a computer store, got a macbook pro too.. The. We headed to buy clothes.. Ajeh dem go chop am for my insta and facebook olorun. We headed back home and yes I'd say I was officially ready for the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Kurtis02(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Oshey..

next pls.
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Kizito72(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Made4dahustle:
ur whatsapp?
senior man me I want make you help me. Me I dey hustle but I never collect I want make you help your boy I will be very grateful if you can assist me bros this is my WhatsApp number 07080371346

1 Like

Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Kizito72(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2019
Abeg boss na u be my last hope no tell me no you be my last hope bross my WhatsApp number 07080371346
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Counter24(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2019
martins18:
Bro pls if there's a way you could put me through I'll be grateful. thanks in advance
Bros mi ... abeg I still need help badaly poverty nah bastard
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by mainzillionaire: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2019
Una dey give WhatsApp no. Hmm EFCC is watching you never can tell
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Kizito72(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2019
mainzillionaire:
guy why you dey talk like this this forum is faceless bros Abeg no answer this lazy guy wey no wan hustle
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Kizito72(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Bros you be my mentor I bless the day I enter this forum shout out to my broda who told me about this thread Abeg bros help your boy my WhatsApp number 07080371346 bross if you know my own story and wetin poverty don do me. Bross you go even adopt me as your broda
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by smiliyB(f): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
mainzillionaire:
I'm even surprise at what is happening, the guy is trying to tell his life story and some people are dropping their numbers to join what exactly? Odiegwu ooo

Op are you still into Yahoo business? angry
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by smiliyB(f): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kizito72:
guy why you dey talk like this this forum is faceless bros Abeg no answer this lazy guy wey no wan hustle
faceless forum? What about your number? Is it faceless too... Hmmm tread with care, don't land yourself into trouble. #justpassing ooo #uwadiegwu
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Kizito72(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
smiliyB:
faceless forum? What about your number? Is it faceless too... Hmmm tread with care, don't land yourself into trouble. #justpassing ooo #uwadiegwu
wetin concern me with efcc with wetin I don see 4 my life I no dey fear efcc
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by quinSonia(f): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kizito72:

grin grin

u popo should allow op finish his story naw
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by megareal: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nice story, Op, abeg I dey wait for update.
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by smiliyB(f): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kizito72:
Hmmm...okay ooo
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Made4dahustle: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Like i said, I was ready for the hustle.. But lol, Segun after his last cash out, he traveled to Malaysia.. He had another deal so he had to go. So he left me with the other boys. For two months, i was stucked again, Segun had to go away for awhile, and the other guys, (his boys) they hustled less and went out alot. Sometimes they'd go and won't come back for days and even so, the bills were getting paid, there was always groceries or you had to go to a nearby store to buy. Most days, I'd watch netflix for days, kini, ko ni dafun phcn.. There was always light unless you didn't pay your light bill.. Playstation four, i completed seasons on pes.. Funny thing, i was getting fat but no money.
300 likes, 90 comments 60 new friend requests.. I had finally dropped a post on Facebook and those were the numbers i woke up to the day that followed.. The clothes Segun bought for me, they did wonders to my naija people for facebook.

One fine thursday morning, one of Segun's boys came to the house i guess the others didn't return with him.. He came in amd said hello to me (i was netflixing) i said hello back to him and he went upstairs.. An hout later, he came down to the lounge(i guess he must have slept) i was still watching my nextflix. He said how far to me again and after i answered, he sat then he blurted "gee, Segun na your fam?" i was taken aback a bit because i wasn't expecting him to even ask me any questions after our usual hello's (me and Segun's boys, we don't rap.. They always sit together and I'd be in my own corner. We only greeted and we'd pass.. Segun was who i had business with and that was it) i told him 'no' just after i paused the movie i was streaming on my Macbook. He then went to the kitchen, grabbed a drink, and was about climbing the flight of stairs that led to the quaters uptsairs he paused again and i had to pause my movie again.

"but i no dey see you hustle na, shebi na film you dey always watch" he blurted out again
But like i had been waiting for that chance, i closed my laptop, walked to where he was and like that i didn't know where the emotions came from.. I just knelt down and asked him to teach me (told him of how Segun's absence was affecting me real bad and because him and the other guys were always minding their businesses was why i resulted go netflix)
"ha gee, no worry, i wan commot, make my other gees come house (Segun's other boys) i go table your matter"
Then he went further, "yousee ehn, Boss (Segun) he no get time at all.. Na us he go still hand you over to but mafoor i go reason everybody"

3 Likes

Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Made4dahustle: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Luckily, the same night, the other boys arrived.. Then the one i talked to earlier, like he promised he spoke to the other guys and they said no problem.. "all of us we gather dey, we be one and we be omo iya" said one of them..then before i knew whats up, they ordered whores, and those latino babes, they came in numbers and that night, Cairo came to life.. We didn't go out, but we drank, took the girls in pairs.. Me, i logged my own pair in Segun's room.. I wasn't shy anymore (goodbye to being an ote ogbeni) so were my thoughts.

The morning after, the girls left thenwork started.. One of the guys told ne to come to his corner with my laptop.. I did and he explained their hustle to me..

C.E.O (Chief Executive Officer)
C. F. O(Chief Financial Officer)

"o boy, na Cfo we dey do oo.. The thing be say, we dey always target Cfo of any company, we go do like say na the Ceo gan gan mail the C.F.O.... How we dey do am be say we go buy godaddy acccount, clone the ceo mail then come take that email wey we clone wey go look like the original ceo email, we go come take am write wire instructions then mail Cfo of the company wey we dey target say make dem do so so money go account wey we dey control... Na so e be and if you farabale, you go chop raba wella"
He then showed me the process after explaining the hustle.. After awhile he told told me to go to my corner and he uploaded the tools i needed and said i should go practice and if i had any roadblock, i should holla.

Emi ika, sharp me seff don go busy.. It wasn't all that Rossy but ajeh i asked them so many questions, and when they got busy on their laptops, I'd go pay attention.. As time went on, they knew i was sharp and even sef i had started getting mail replies and i had started treating my inbox myself. Segun gan, he came back and he was proud of the rapid progress i had made.. He told me better days were ahead if i don't sleep on the hustle.. It was refreshing, i haven't made anything but i was thankful for how far i had come.. I didn't know what the future said, but I was hopeful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Made4dahustle: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
As time went by, mesef i come sabi, but the money wasn't coming, sometimes I'd get replies from Cfo's amd they'd threaten to report my attempted fraud to the police.. Chai you need to see tge replies i got to my initial wire instructions message as the ceo.. But Segun amd Segun's boys their cashouts were constant.. My own was totally different and it became a bother to me.. Then i remembered the incident that made me quit Segun's place in our national diploma days.. These boys are using voodoo i said to myself and i concluded I was gonna discuss with Segun me sef i need fortifications and i no dey for for anything.

Days later, me and Segun's boys, we were hung a drink at Greek Campus Rooftop, we had gone to Abdeen and we were there with some other guys who lived in Zamalek but they came to run package with Seguns boys... They were talking amd i was listening then i got a new email notification (it was a reply to the wire instructions i sent earlier and the email read:

Sender ***********@******.com
Subject: Re: Wire Instructions

Dave, I'm not in the office right now, but i can still get this done from home.. Do you still want the money to go out today? I could email Mary tonight to get authorization then fax you the document tomorrow at the office.

Alisha Tripp.
Cfo

I sent a reply

Thanks for the update Alisha but yes I'd still like the payment to be made today. Please send me a scanned copy of the payment receipt too when you're done.

Dave Wright
Ceo

Then it took a while, i didn't bher back from the cfo of the company I was trying to scam i had almost forgoteen about it and we were still hanging out at the club when another mail came in and gbam it was done, on my phone's liquid screen, i was staring down at the payment reciept for $400k..

2 Likes

Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Whizpero: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Made4dahustle:
Luckily, the same night, the other boys arrived.. Then the one i talked to earlier, like he promised he spoke to the other guys and they said no problem.. "all of us we gather dey, we be one and we be omo iya" said one of them..then before i knew whats up, they ordered whores, and those latino babes, they came in numbers and that night, Cairo came to life.. We didn't go out, but we drank, took the girls in pairs.. Me, i logged my own pair in Segun's room.. I wasn't shy anymore (goodbye to being an ote ogbeni) so were my thoughts.

The morning after, the girls left thenwork started.. One of the guys told ne to come to his corner with my laptop.. I did and he explained their hustle to me..

C.E.O (Chief Executive Officer)
C. F. O(Chief Financial Officer)

"o boy, na Cfo we dey do oo.. The thing be say, we dey always target Cfo of any company, we go do like say na the Ceo gan gan mail the C.F.O.... How we dey do am be say we go buy godaddy acccount, clone the ceo mail then come take that email wey we clone wey go look like the original ceo email, we go come take am write wire instructions then mail Cfo of the company wey we dey target say make dem do so so money go account wey we dey control... Na so e be and if you farabale, you go chop raba wella"
He then showed me the process after explaining the hustle.. After awhile he told told me to go to my corner and he uploaded the tools i needed and said i should go practice and if i had any roadblock, i should holla.

Emi ika, sharp me seff don go busy.. It wasn't all that Rossy but ajeh i asked them so many questions, and when they got busy on their laptops, I'd go pay attention.. As time went on, they knew i was sharp and even sef i had started getting mail replies and i had started treating my inbox myself. Segun gan, he came back and he was proud of the rapid progress i had made.. He told me better days were ahead if i don't sleep on the hustle.. It was refreshing, i haven't made anything but i was thankful for how far i had come.. I didn't know what the future said, but I was hopeful.
Bro please help your guy..
The hutsle don tire me ..
+2348142734240
Lucybennett482@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by michael123pelemo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mad oh, no waste time..
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by ZiriMane(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
let's see
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Olawrites: 5:58am On Dec 15, 2019
Made4dahustle:
As time went by, mesef i come sabi, but the money wasn't coming, sometimes I'd get replies from Cfo's amd they'd threaten to report my attempted fraud to the police.. Chai you need to see tge replies i got to my initial wire instructions message as the ceo.. But Segun amd Segun's boys their cashouts were constant.. My own was totally different and it became a bother to me.. Then i remembered the incident that made me quit Segun's place in our national diploma days.. These boys are using voodoo i said to myself and i concluded I was gonna discuss with Segun me sef i need fortifications and i no dey for for anything.

Days later, me and Segun's boys, we were hung a drink at Greek Campus Rooftop, we had gone to Abdeen and we were there with some other guys who lived in Zamalek but they came to run package with Seguns boys... They were talking amd i was listening then i got a new email notification (it was a reply to the wire instructions i sent earlier and the email read:

Sender ***********@******.com
Subject: Re: Wire Instructions

Dave, I'm not in the office right now, but i can still get this done from home.. Do you still want the money to go out today? I could email Mary tonight to get authorization then fax you the document tomorrow at the office.

Alisha Tripp.
Cfo

I sent a reply

Thanks for the update Alisha but yes I'd still like the payment to be made today. Please send me a scanned copy of the payment receipt too when you're done.

Dave Wright
Ceo

Then it took a while, i didn't bher back from the cfo of the company I was trying to scam i had almost forgoteen about it and we were still hanging out at the club when another mail came in and gbam it was done, on my phone's liquid screen, i was staring down at the payment reciept for $400k..

Ride on baba..Diis Nigeria only person with lion heart fit survive am, else d poverty na die oo.
More raba 2 ur Aza
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Olawrites: 5:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Whizpero:

Bro please help your guy..
The hutsle don tire me ..
+2348142734240
Lucybennett482@gmail.com

Stop dropping ur details anyhow. ..odikwa risky
Use ur head baba

4 Likes

Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Made4dahustle: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2019
400k$? Was this a dream? Or or? Those were my thoughts.. Then i looked ft by he small scanned copy of the reciept on my phone's screen and stuff.. Chai.. Segun and his boys and the other guys, they already closed their deal and they signalled for us to leave and i followed... We got home, Segun was waiting in the house and as soon as we got into the comfort the apartment provided, i broke the news to all of them and sharp, Segun helped me check and as soon as he announced it wasn't a fluke... 'Ha omo iya mi, welcome to the game finally' Segun said.. Then his boys congratulated me one by one and just after, Segun took me to his room and he showed me the same stuff i saw in his wadrobe when we were in school, thesame stuff wey carry me run.. Then he said, "omo iya, i no go lie you, this game na ffor the strong, amd this thing wey u dey see so, he go set you straight, even gan no go dey look am say no body ip you collect raba, na now wey raba dey your hand you need soap for your life".. I kept looking at the contents of what he showed me, soap inside small calabash, horns with contents, gin, local sponge, blah blah and blah..

I looked at him and told him i was ready.. I was really ready.. We concluded and we went downstairs.. Segun worked on how i was gonna get my money. i don't know wht happened, but all of a sudden, Segun's boys were drawing me into every conversations they were having.. Hehehe new levels i thought but yeah i was waiting to see the money because i still thought i was dreaming.. But i could only wait. I was waiting.. I couldn't do anything.. Their conversations, i didn't mind it because I acted like i was.. I kept looking at Segun every now and then.. $400k ha omo i thought about my dude, the one who bought me an htc phone and a laptop, i thought about my mum and my sister, (funny how they reacted to the news pe moti wa ni Cairo and how they didn't want to talk to me because they thought it was a scam. After then, we talked once in awhile).. So i thought about them.. Chai, Amaka go collect hmm your own don burst Amaka. Somehow i drifted into car thoughts.. I didn't know how to drive, but i was gonna buy one though. "Affar your money don ready.. Lets go talk about percentages" Segun's words snapped my out of my thoughts/daydream. Webheaded to downtown Cairo.. I had to clear my head and downtown was the way to go.

4 Likes

Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Culin(f): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2019
shocked
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by lifwyer(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2019
I don wait you taya
Nice one
Pls try to find time to update frequently.
You don inspire us
More wins
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Made4dahustle: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sorry guys, i didn't mean to post an incomplete story but sarz stopped us again.. I was in a car with my guys while i was updating when they stoped us today!
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Ftheophilous(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Made4dahustle:
Sorry guys, i didn't mean to post an incomplete story but sarz stopped us again.. I was in a car with my guys while i was updating when they stoped us today!
SARS still dey. wetin dem want. I know say a few raba# go set them straight. Brother abeg continue jare. Your tori dey give me mad vibes
Re: My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) by Louis91: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Op ooo,come update... Bro abeg if u still dae hustle ,omo iyami help your boy ,Abeg everywhere get as e be ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: How Jesus Christ Treated Women, A Symbol For Gender Equality / Get Paid: Submiting Your Manuscript To Nigerian Publisher Nationwide / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.