Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances (36824 Views)

See How Amaechi Humiliated Me Before My Wife – Magnus Abe / Maria Ude Nwachi In Fake school claims and certificate scandal / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by LZAA: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2019
ibechris:

Is that what the devil ask u to say?
Pls,use ur head and let us be honest in dealing with our fellow humans.
Dunno about lucifer but she was a HOE
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2019
alezzy13:

Well not holding brief for Umahi, but fact is unlike the two mentioned, the governor is actually performing and is also extremely popular in the state. IF you've been to Ebonyi, you'll know what I'm talking about.

So performance is now an excuse for all the election rigging and all the other atrocities that she claimed in this write up? Wow, I'm speechless.
Performance is a relative term, what you consider performance might just be mediocre when compared to others. I actually respect people who are consistent in their principles but I have none for those who choose to have different values depending on who the topic is about.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by LajaLaba: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Advocate500:
igbos are not like u and ur tribes men ,igbos will be the first to condemn their own, yurobas support their evil leaders, ask tinubu if I am lying.
hahaha grin u are a bloody comedian chai Igbo condemn their own maybe in your dream
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by tonysunkan: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Life is absurd, isn't it?

Meanwhile, for good romantic reading:

Heart of Seduction
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/heart_of_seduction/30375
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by CaptainMitch: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Sorry Afikpo chic, by 2023 his tenure will come to an end then you can bounce back politically
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by CaptainMitch: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Your baby is cute.
starbuck:
Is that why I have not seen her shadow for long in Igboist and when I complained, her admins banned me undecided undecided undecided abi them think na Dave sent me

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by starbuck(f): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Your baby is cute.

Thanks Nwaanyị ọma... My regards to yours too
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by CaptainMitch: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2019
I am a guy, I don't have a kid yet but when I do, I would want mine to be as cute as yours. Jisike
starbuck:

Thanks Nwaanyị ọma... My regards to yours too

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by CaptainMitch: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2019
She contested against my mother's cousin, a very unpopular guy who was given the ticket because he was among the people to bring PDP to my local government.
olaposer:
don't mind the how loe sho , I keep wandering how she managed to got elected in the first instance.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by otokx(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by starbuck(f): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I am a guy, I don't have a kid yet but when I do, I would want mine to be as cute as yours. Jisike

Haaa... So sorry for the mix up...
Thanks alot once again

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by okpalaAnambra: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2019
CaptainMitch:
She contested against my mother's cousin, a very unpopular guy who was given the ticket because he was among the people to bring PDP to my local government.
I wonder why Afikpo people didn't stand their ground to vote her back to house of representatives just as they did for her in house of Assembly..what changed?
I dey feel Afikpo chic for Igboist
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by okpalaAnambra: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2019
starbuck:

Haaa... So sorry for the mix up...
Thanks alot once again
Nne oma , nwa gi mara ezigbote mma wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by okpalaAnambra: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2019
LajaLaba:
hahaha grin u are a bloody comedian chai Igbo condemn their own maybe in your dream
Igbos condemn their own, that's the fact..we don't hide criminals
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Asiri1991: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2019
Audio people's choice. As far I know, Umahi's developmental strides sold him to Ehugbo people. I was in Afikpo for both elections. It's all PDP show partly because of Umahi and partly because of Atiku's movement. No one rigged the election. Even voters whose card readers failed to authenticate didn't vote.

For your allowance, it is your right. The constituency projects, confirm from your successor if they has not been paid.

My humble take as an Ebonyian. Umahi isn't a tyrant. Look at how he came to power and ask why he has not punished his predecessor and his cronies. My humble advice: seek redress in a competent court of law. Besides, you were a law maker.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by CaptainMitch: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2019
She doesnt have the financial strength and network to win the house of representatives seat, the governor was backing the current guy, he's a family friend. PDP has the numbers and employees to get the job done. As at last count Umahi has close to 5000 paid aides that work for the interest of PDP
okpalaAnambra:

I wonder why Afikpo people didn't stand their ground to vote her back to house of representatives just as they did for her in house of Assembly..what changed?
I dey feel Afikpo chic for Igboist
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by starbuck(f): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Nne oma , nwa gi mara ezigbote mma wink wink

Daalụ nwoke ọma... Obi dị m sọ aṅụrị
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2019
Facebook woman
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by okpalaAnambra: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2019
CaptainMitch:
She doesnt have the financial strength and network to win the house of representatives seat, the governor was backing the current guy, he's a family friend. PDP has the numbers and employees to get the job done. As at last count Umahi has close to 5000 paid aides that work for the interest of PDP
Lol that's crazy, whopping 5k aides, no wonder...he's inadvertently planting PDP in every nook and cranny

I hope Afikpo chic can bounce back, heard lots of good about her
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by CreekCommando: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
There is more to this, may be d governor asked her 2 come nd warm her bed but she refused
You're right bro..! Umahi recklessly fvcks people's wives serving in his tyrannic regime. No fvcks no favor in your Ministry or department. Two wives named Mrs. Alo(Ishielu & Ezza North) are in serious trouble with their husbands. Tufiakwa!! But Umahi is a Deacon in Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Church. Na wa oh..!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Dantedasz(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by CaptainMitch: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2019
She's just popular on social media, the strong politicians don't make noise, politics is local, it's not about making noise on the internet, to upstage PDP is going to be very hard, some of my friends are even political appointees, then all the party excos at all levels are given stipend monthly. She was just lucky she ran against a very unpopular person. I can beat her easily in my village.
okpalaAnambra:

Lol that's crazy, whopping 5k aides, no wonder...he's inadvertently planting PDP in every nook and cranny

I hope Afikpo chic can bounce back, heard lots of good about her
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Dantedasz(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2019
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://radiogunk.com/forums/index.php%3Fthreads/uzo-the-busted-madam-slash-prostitute-is-now-a-lawmaker-in-nigeria.28439/&ved=2ahUKEwjs6q3DzKXmAhVFQEEAHatDAjQQFjACegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0NqsgAmgUctLCanJaT5Zju&cshid=1575792658920
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Awaja(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2019
You lost the election,deal with it ,deal with your dented reputation.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by LajaLaba: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Igbos condemn their own, that's the fact..we don't hide criminals
U must be having a laugh
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by illiteratepmb: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Silly olosh*
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Mires: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2019
ursullalinda:
Is she not the Face book lawmaker......the slay queen house member?.....was wondering how she got to the house in the first place

For your record, her people don't joke with her given how she has affected their lives positively.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by ideatoprince18(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2019
ursullalinda:
Is she not the Face book lawmaker......the slay queen house member?.....was wondering how she got to the house in the first place
.... Can you more senseless than this?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Okoronkwow(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2019
Your crying � is nothing to compare to civil servants.hahah think about retired civil servants pension,workers entitlement,wages and salaries.as u see you na so you go chop ooh.ebonyi state Governor na God ooo
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Elosi: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2019
LZAA:
She was a hoe in the statesgrin
Get rid of your medieval mentality. So she is a hoe because she is a female or because she is voicing out the inhumane gender disparity women go through in Nigeria.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by ucheo: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2019
This Lady was praising the Governor up and down, showcasing his projects not once or twice on her fb page(by now she go don pull it down).
The election she won got to her head, she started making noise of going to senate later backtracted to reps whic made the Guvnor to be wary of het.
At a point she decamped to PDP the Umahi was not sold, she started meeting Rochas, uche oga..the state govnor took note also.
She was easily beaten.simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election / Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.