Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances (36836 Views)

See How Amaechi Humiliated Me Before My Wife – Magnus Abe / Maria Ude Nwachi In Fake school claims and certificate scandal / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by ursullalinda(f): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2019
ideatoprince18:
.... Can you more senseless than this?

Yeah since you are the chief of senseless pple you should know how they behave
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Doctorfitz: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2019
Elosi:

Get rid of your medieval mentality. So she is a hoe because she is a female or because she is voicing out the inhumane gender disparity women go through in Nigeria.

No sentiments she was/is still a hoe.google is ur friend na

She ran a ring in d USA na
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Masterpiece77: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2019
Kindly view my signature for quality sneakers/shoes and watch from top brands at best offer..
Also, if you need land around lagos mainland kindly view my signature for my contact details.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by onowuolivet79(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2019
She blocked me in Igboist for refusing to side her in the case. �
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by OgaBuhari: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Temptee101:
There's more to this than meets the eyes

Could it be you denied him punny because from what I see you look very fucckable ?

Meanwhile, all these monies for a mere HoA member? Nigeria should be sold, very pathetic I must say

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Iuckyboy: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
l think what made her lost is because she put much interest in Afikp north particularly Eghugbo the largest city in Afikp north without knowing that Afikpo South (EDDA) have more voting strength than Afikpo north.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by sacx: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Politics in Nigeria is a very dirty game. If you must succeed, you must learn how to 'lick ass'. Pathetic!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Dreadful: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
This shameless prostitute
Its now clear why you've been saying shits against Biafra now your paymasters have abandoned you.
Next please?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by riczy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Come n complain to d God of Holy ghost Adoration Ministry, Uke. Anambra state! Then thank Me later! Happy Sunday my Gud ppl!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Legendguru: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
ursullalinda:
Is she not the Face book lawmaker......the slay queen house member?.....was wondering how she got to the house in the first place
She could be that to you

If only you how the people of Afikpo feel about her.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by talk2aikay(m): 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Anybody that knows Ebonyi State governor knows that his high-handedness is legendary.

Dude is ‘Eze onye agwalam’, yet he wants to tell everyone what to do - pretty ironic for someone who’s a control freak.

Everything Afikpo Chic said here is true, I’ve been in the state and I know the story. If he can seize councilor’s peanut salary on the silly excuse that their party lost election in their polling units, what do you think he’ll do when he sees an opportunity to seize a bigger sum?... your guess is as good as mine.

The man is like the proverbial hunter who while carrying an elephant on his head, an antelope on his shoulder and other smaller animals crisscrossing all over his body still went after a grasshopper.

That said, I think the amount quoted in the post is outrageous. For a bunch of guys that do nothing better than rant in a room and decide for us at the bang of a gavel, such remuneration is not justified, especially considering that teachers and other hardworking civil servants earn so little.

We need urgent reforms in our polity, the cost of government is too high, and taxpayers are the worse for it.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Asiri1991: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
talk2aikay:
Anybody that knows Ebonyi State governor knows that his high-handedness is legendary.

Dude is ‘Eze onye agwalam’, yet he wants to tell everyone what to do - pretty ironic for someone who’s a control freak.

Everything Afikpo Chic said here is true, I’ve been in the state and I know the story. If he can seize councilor’s peanut salary on the silly excuse that their party lost election in their polling units, what do you think he’ll do when he sees an opportunity to seize a bigger sum?... your guess is as good as mine.

The man is like the proverbial hunter who while carrying an elephant on his head, an antelope on his shoulder and other smaller animals crisscrossing all over his body still went after a grasshopper.

That said, I think the amount quoted in the post is outrageous. For a bunch of guys that do nothing better than rant in a room and decide for us at the bang of a gavel, such remuneration is not justified, especially considering that teachers and other hardworking civil servants earn so little.

We need urgent reforms in our polity, the cost of government is too high, and taxpayers are the worse for it.
You're not an Ebonyian, lest you wouldn't have typed the above against Umahi.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by Asiri1991: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Iuckyboy:
l think what made her lost is because she put much interest in Afikp north particularly Eghugbo the largest city in Afikp north without knowing that Afikpo South (EDDA) have more voting strength than Afikpo north.

You're truly an Ebonyian. Her mistakes cost her the seat she vied for.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances by talk2aikay(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2020
Asiri1991:

You're not an Ebonyian, lest you wouldn't have typed the above against Umahi.
I'm more Ebonyian than you can ever be my friend, and I don't lie to myself like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' / Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.