Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary (37261 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / Yakubu Gowon And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by fergie1989(f): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Former Aviation Minister, Kema Chikwe and her husband, Eze Herbert Chikwe, are celebrating their 50th wedding today December 7th.

The couple are having their golden jubilee celebration with their family and friends in Owerri, Imo state.

Their daughter in-law, Nicole, shared photos from the celebration with the caption;

"In Owerri celebrating the 50th Wedding Anniversary of my Parents-In-Love, Nze Herbert and Amb. Dr. @kemachikwe (HALF OF A CENTURY together! ��������)⁣⁣
Tapping into their anointing today and wishing them many more years of health and happiness ❤️❤️❤️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#couplegoals #goldenjubilee"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5xaWT6guze/

The Chikwes are the parents of Nigerian rapper, Naeto C.

6 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Brandstudio01: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Still. Looking strong. May the good Lord strengthen their Union more

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by jamespeter10(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Read More>>>>>HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by NwaAmaikpe: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
shocked

This is a big irony.
How did they stay married for 50years yet their daughter Somachi could not remain in her husband's house after just a few years?

Anyways, I'd comment after I see a goodwill message to them from Obasanjo.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by ahnie: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

This is a big irony.
How did they stay married for 50years yet their daughter Somachi could not remain in her husband's house after just a few years?

Simply put....person wey him mama and papa dey live for mud house for their village no dey throw party anyhow for township.

NwaAmaikpe you really need to get a job!you seems to know virtually everything about people.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by ahnie: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
naeto got a very cute family...the only MC with an MSC!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Obasanjo side chick dat year cheesy
happy anniversary ma
still looking ravishingly beautiful
igbo ladies are always beautiful smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by chigoizie7(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Obj
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by CaptainMitch: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nicole daughter of Jerry Chukwueke the billionaire businessman.

2 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Homers123(m): 2:05am On Dec 08, 2019
So she got married at age 18? She still looks beautiful sha.

5 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by BlackfireX: 3:01am On Dec 08, 2019
Is that not nateo c parents

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by rex444(m): 6:06am On Dec 08, 2019
where is dandy na? Abi is he not celebrating with em?
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Stanweezy(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2019
The celebration is Ten over Ten shikinah

10 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2019
ahnie:
naeto got a very cute family...the only MC with an MSC!

It could be us, that is if are cute too
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by balaclava: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Obasanjo been dey chop dz woman dt year
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Guyman02: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a big irony.

Somachi husband was all over the News, he was involved in so many shady deals that got him into plenty trouble which includes duping Nigerians.
Her fault was not taking her time to get into a relationship leading to marriage with a very responsible guy.
You can't also blame her parents for her missteps.

24 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by bbode1(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by nabegibeg: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2019
fergie1989:
Former Aviation Minister, Kema Chikwe and her husband, Eze Herbert Chikwe, are celebrating their 50th wedding today December 7th.

The couple are having their golden jubilee celebration with their family and friends in Owerri, Imo state.

Their daughter in-law, Nicole, shared photos from the celebration with the caption;

"In Owerri celebrating the 50th Wedding Anniversary of my Parents-In-Love, Nze Herbert and Amb. Dr. @kemachikwe (HALF OF A CENTURY together! ��������)⁣⁣
Tapping into their anointing today and wishing them many more years of health and happiness ❤️❤️❤️⁣⁣
⁣⁣

I don't celebrate corruption

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2019
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday to the mother of the ONLY MC with a MSC in Nigeria.

Many Happy returns of the day.

Peace out!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Wickedfacts: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a big irony.

OBJ browse this woman website no be small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by chukwugoziegi: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2019
50th wedding anniversary??

These are the kind of people that are should be giving marital advice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by chukwugoziegi: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a big irony.

Is it by that? The queen of England and her husband have been married for a zillion years yet all her children divorced at some point in their lives after a few years.

15 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by naijacentric(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2019
fergie1989:

⁣⁣

i neva see obj wishes o

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by knowhowk: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Happy Birthday to you .
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Gratefulll(f): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2019
50 years anniversary is a great celebration in today's world grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Wickedfacts, she has a website?!

Like WWW.KEMACHIKWE.COM ?

We are not understanding o!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by OgaBuhari: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2019
ok
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by chukwugoziegi: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2019
Wickedfacts:

He did? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by mufula101(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Okay happy 50th
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by yusluvad(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2019
Beautiful love story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State House Of Assembly, Factional speaker, Ehie Edison Resigns / Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. / Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.