Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary (37284 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / Yakubu Gowon And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by SavageResponse(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
balaclava:

Obasanjo been dey chop dz woman dt year

Do you have evidence to support this or are you just regurgitating beer palour gist?!
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by SavageResponse(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cherrybae:
See the old man she married. After she misused her youthful age doing olosho work.

Very ugly, shapeless, broke and frustrated illitrate.

Olosho no be work.

Nonsense

It is because of irresponsible statements like this that I am wont to support the social media bill.

The fact that this disparaging statement comes from a fellow female makes it all the more disappointing!

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Munzy14(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
fergie1989:
Former Aviation Minister, Kema Chikwe and her husband, Eze Herbert Chikwe, are celebrating their 50th wedding today December 7th.

The couple are having their golden jubilee celebration with their family and friends in Owerri, Imo state.

Their daughter in-law, Nicole, shared photos from the celebration with the caption;

"In Owerri celebrating the 50th Wedding Anniversary of my Parents-In-Love, Nze Herbert and Amb. Dr. @kemachikwe (HALF OF A CENTURY together! ��������)⁣⁣
Tapping into their anointing today and wishing them many more years of health and happiness ❤️❤️❤️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#couplegoals #goldenjubilee"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5xaWT6guze/

The Chikwes are the parents of Nigerian rapper, Naeto C.

Mama K.....cheesy

Now PDP has taken over Imo state,just watch all this their retired but not tired politicians celebrate different things.. cheesy

Even kids birthday.
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
lefulefu:
Obasanjo side chick dat year cheesy happy anniversary ma still looking ravishingly beautiful igbo ladies are always beautiful smiley
obasanjo side chick?.... tell us more....cheesy

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by faithfull18(f): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wickedfacts:

OBJ browse this woman website no be small.
You were there right
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by naijadrivablog: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
That's where the Kema's gon' be.
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by SirBunky85(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
ahnie:
naeto got a very cute family...the only MC with an MSC!
dat was den,not now
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Munzy14:

obasanjo side chick?.... tell us more....cheesy
na my mouth u wan hear gossip abi?

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Legendguru: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
ahnie:

Ehen eh eziokwu

What does that mean?
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

He did? shocked shocked shocked
does OBJ ever spare a beautiful woman

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by AreaFada2: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Which state are you from ?
South-South.

Not Igbo.
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by VulgarLee(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s][/s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a big irony.
How did they stay married for 50years yet their daughter Somachi could not remain in her husband's house after just a few years?

Anyways, I'd comment after I see a goodwill message to them from Obasanjo.

[s][/s]

Nwa ama ikpu
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by femmyAdagba(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Gandollaar:
If you are from Owerri North let's meet here. grin

Happy anniversary Chief and Lolo Chikwe! More blessings.

I served in IMO State,
I resided Owerri North @ Nkwo-emeke road.

As a NYSC corps member, I did a Personal Project in a School Very close to the residence of the Kema and Herbert Chikwe at Okwu Emeke Road. And I met them for Support WITH A LETTER SIGNED FROM NYSC and the one Signed by the Community Head.
But they declined, even the Husband Walked me out of their Compound and I confronted him that I am not a beggar. Although the Eze and the Traditional Prime Minister of the Umuakaliukwu Autonomous Community and some Prominents gave me their full Support.

Anyway, it's now history, but I was disappointed by their acts and still disappointed
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Gandollaar(f): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
femmyAdagba:

I served in IMO State,
I resided Owerri North @ Nkwo-emeke road.

As a NYSC corps member, I did a Personal Project in a School Very close to the residence of the Kema and Herbert Chikwe at Okwu Emeke Road. And I met them for Support WITH A LETTER SIGNED FROM NYSC and the one Signed by the Community Head.
But they declined, even the Husband Walked me out of their Compound and I confronted him that I am not a beggar. Although the Eze and the Traditional Prime Minister of the Umuakaliukwu Autonomous Community and some Prominents gave me their full Support.

Anyway, it's now history, but I was disappointed by their acts and still disappointed
Chai! Sorry bro! grin

The village is Umuakuru. The school is community sec school.

You are very correct about the duo. We all have had a dose of that pill at one time or the other especially from the husband grin
I will not even ask you to forgive because given same circumstance, it will happen again. grin

Dude is no respecter of anyone if you meet him in a bad mood, so don't take it personal. grin

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2019
What happened to Enugu Airport Madam.....? See how so many of you big brother people have forgotten...

Nawah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 / Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.