Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary (37241 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / Yakubu Gowon And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by dokyOloye: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
ok
afonja, they said 50th wedding anniversary, haba!!!
Awolowo's free education must not go in vain oo

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Cherrybae(f): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2019
See the old man she married. After she misused her youthful age doing olosho work.

Very ugly, shapeless, broke and frustrated illitrate.

Olosho no be work.

Nonsense
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by johnpablo541(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

Is it by that? The queen of England and her husband have been married for a zillion years yet all her children divorced at some point in their lives after a few years.

Queen Elizabeth's last born never divorce. Oya change your statement from "all of her children" to "most of her children"
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by OgaBuhari: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2019
dokyOloye:

afonja, they said 50th wedding anniversary, haba!!!
Awolowo's free education must not go in vain oo
that's why I edited it Mr dumb ipob

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by AreaFada2: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

He did? shocked shocked shocked

Na lie o. They think anybody who was in OBJ cabinet was his babe.

Despite OBJ's love of women, he still recognised talent when he saw one. In terms of identifying top talents, OBJ has been the best. Because many were Igbo ladies, people cast aspersions.

Fact is Igbo women are very high achievers. I have been with them in diaspora, mostly foreign born ones. In my time at university, in the most competitive and longest courses, Igbo girls were well represented. We spent long years together burning the midnight oil.

I respect their achievements a lot. Check the CVs of NOI, Lesley, Dr Chikwe, Arumah Oteh, Madam due process and so on, all are stellar CVs.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by AreaFada2: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

He did? shocked shocked shocked

Despite OBJ's love of women, he still recognised talent when he saw one. In terms of identifying top talents, OBJ has been the best. Because many where Igbo ladies, people cast aspersions. Fact is Igbo women are very high achievers. I have been with them in diaspora, mostly foreign born ones. In my time at university, in the most competitive and longest courses, Igbo girls were well represented. We spent long years together burning the midnight oil.
I respect their achievements a lot. Check the CVs of NOI, Lesley, Dr Chikwe, Arumah Oteh, Madam due process and so on, all are stellar CVs.

Don't let the few lefulefu women among them like some on Nairaland here deceive you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Masterpiece77: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations to the Chikwes!
Kindly view my signature for quality sneakers/shoes and watch from top brands at best offer..
Also, if you need land around lagos mainland kindly view my signature for my contact details.

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Tedpgrass: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2019
Congrats to the Chikwes..

But was she a child bride
50yrs of marriage shocked shocked shocked
Looking so young

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by ednut1(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2019
ahnie:

Simply put....person wey him mama and papa dey live for mud house for their village no dey throw party anyhow for township.

NwaAmaikpe you really need to get a job!you seems to know virtually everything about people.
only needs to book space then browse about the person

3 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Femeto: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Congrats Kema,
Naetochukwu Chikwe aka Naeto C's mum.

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by celeiyke: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2019
balaclava:

Obasanjo been dey chop dz woman dt year

U de bedroom with them?

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Gassa007: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2019
Cherrybae:
See the old man she married. After she misused her youthful age doing olosho work.

Olosho no be work.

Nonsense
Are you normal? Didn't you see 50 Anniversary there??

2 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Adams12345: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2019
I Congratulate Mr and Mrs Chikwe on your golden Jubilee Celebration
i wish you both many more years, Good Health and Happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Meeen
I love owerri girls die
I still get unfinished business for there
Make u just gather myself for Lagos first
To go owerri dey hungry me like die

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by ahnie: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

It could be us, that is if are cute too
Ehen eh eziokwu
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
AreaFada2:

Despite OBJ's love of women, he still recognised talent when he saw one. In terms of identifying top talents, OBJ has been the best. Because many where Igbo ladies, people cast aspersions. Fact is Igbo women are very high achievers. I have been with them in diaspora, mostly foreign born ones. In my time at university, in the most competitive and longest courses, Igbo girls were well represented. We spent long years together burning the midnight oil.

Which state are you from ?
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Sermwell(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cherrybae:

Olosho no be work.

Nonsense
she got married at the age of 18. so at what age did she now do the olosho work?? Or are you another fool on this forum??

5 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cherrybae:

Olosho no be work.

Nonsense

You get sense so?

If her husband married at the unique age of 20, he would be 70 now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by ChiefSweetus: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Broke people always have an opinion.
- summary of the many salacious comments on this thread

Naeto and his wife look like twins cheesy their kids are very very cute.

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by mechanics(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wow, I wish couples divorcing will see this, I wish them long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Hypnotise: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
50th anniversary is a big deal. Marriage made in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by bolayei: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cherrybae:

Olosho no be work.

Nonsense

You actually sound like an ololsho. How could a Dr, a former minister and ambassador have misused her youth and who says the man is 10 years older than her. Are you even married? This woman must have gotten married at 18.

You are one of the spoils of corruption hence your mentality.

Same goes to those calling out obj to have had an affair with a woman on her golden jubilee. Una no get joy for una lives

2 Likes

Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by bolayei: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
johnpablo541:

Queen Elizabeth's last born never divorce. Oya change your statement from "all of her children" to "most of her children"
if to say the Queen no be queen she for don divorce her husband too long time when him been dey have affair with waiters and ballet dancers
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by Gandollaar(f): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
If you are from Owerri North let's meet here. grin

Happy anniversary Chief and Lolo Chikwe! More blessings.
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by bolayei: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Nicole daughter of Jerry Chukwueke the billionaire businessman.

The natural order of things levels marries levels if not it won't work
Re: Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary by arsenal33: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nigeria Airways assets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State / Who Are Your 5 Most Respected Nigerians ? / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.