Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision (127047 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Wants To Defend Heavyweight Titles In Nigeria / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by jogojogo: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2019
ofemigeorge:
rubbish fight ....
joshua is over rated...
running up and down .....
taking cheap shoot .....
where is wilder abeg come show this Aj boy what boxing is all about.

his legs where shaking at at andy punch....

gone are the days of real aggressive boxing... tyson and co....
now pancake boys have taken over the game....

I
rubbish

angry

Why you no go fight na? Strong man dey here dey rant

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by obanla01(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2019
But AJ won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by mainzillionaire: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Cosmatikka:
AJ baby, congrats to you.
Smash DJ cuppy's gelatosious pussay tonight with reckless abandon grin
I thought she is dating Mr Eazy
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by zicoisaac: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2019
Good News! Joshua made us proud again. All hail Joshua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Shegzydy10: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations! AJ my man. cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by GEEBITE: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2019
Fight or game? This is boxing,it is even better to call it a match
post=84721444:
END OF THE MATCH .

From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS ANTHONY JOSHUA.

Not the most exciting boxing match,
but he did what he had to do and barely broke a sweat.

Tactics won the game for him tonight.

Rightly so.

Tohyorsih2, watched the game?!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by mufex(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2019
A lot of people here don't understand boxing. In boxing, there are two kinds of boxers: boxers who fight close and boxers who fight from distance. No boxer is afraid. Joshua was been tactical in that fight. Ruiz is better puncher than Joshua, so why would Joshua want to fight close? Joshua floated like a butterfly and stuck the fat pizza from Mexico like a bee. Mayweather always fights from distance...Joshua was really smart, lost some weight. Did some cardio and used his brains. Happy win my man

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2019
enoch701:

chai
cuppy dey Lagos o

What....Which Cuppy dey Lagos?

Cuppy wey don land 4 Saudi and put up with Joshua's sister 2 days b4 rematch. grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Chubhie: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Had to stay up late and watch this bullshit match. Is this what boxing has become?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by ItzEminence(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Neimar:
boring fight

Mike Tyson go murder this one

Fixed match
Looked fixed from the onset
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by thundafire: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2019
ofemigeorge:
rubbish fight ....
joshua is over rated...
taking cheap shoot .....

rubbish

angry
u think it's Chelsea Utd beat anyhow or city

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Chubhie: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2019
mufex:
A lot of people here don't understand boxing. In boxing, there are two kinds of boxers: boxers who fight close and boxers who fight from distance. No boxer is afraid. Joshua was been tactical in that fight. Ruiz is better puncher than Joshua, so why would Joshua want to fight close? Joshua floated like a butterfly and stuck the fat pizza from Mexico like a bee. Mayweather always fights from distance...Joshua was really smart, lost some weight. Did some cardio and used his brains. Happy win my man
Refrain from using the words of Cassius Marcellus Clay wrongly. You are warned.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by yusluvad(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2019
nepapole:
grin grin. Man utd did better than A.J . Up man utd!!!!
Omo man utd
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by silverlinen(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2019
Only you drink alone ... you no share with your boys here who are using pure water to celebrate ?

I was only talking about myself...Don't no abt my guys i can't post for them and i was drinking mine not thiers.
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by yusluvad(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Big Congratulations to AJ.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Ofemmanu1: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2019
ofemigeorge:
rubbish fight ....
joshua is over rated...
taking cheap shoot .....

rubbish

angry
I can beat AJ hands down.

He's not a heavyweight

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2019
ayojohn4real:
Congrats AJ, but I think AJ need to work on how to Punch harder , with those clear chances WILDER would have KO this guy before round 7

With Wilder's style, Ruiz would easily enter inside and give Wilder a concussion.

What about that? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by deeva1: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2019
Thanks to Ogun leaders... We done finished Ruiz before the fight... Joshua, Omo oko nie jare...Now u are free to do that thing with ur babe, DJ cuppy

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by cosmos1440: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2019
jahsharon:

This is how chronic madness starts.

Starts ke ?
He is already chronically mad. . . and his chronic madness started from bitterness, anger and jealousy of the Yorubas.
He is always pained by any good news concerning the Yorubas. Just go to his profile and check his previous comments on other posts on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Ofemmanu1: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2019
post=84721444:
END OF THE MATCH .

From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS ANTHONY JOSHUA.

Not the most exciting boxing match,
but he did what he had to do and barely broke a sweat.

Tactics won the game for him tonight.

Rightly so.

Tohyorsih2, watch the game?!
Hehehe.
Egugun n shebi Eran.
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by mufex(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Funny man
Chubhie:

Refrain from using the words of Cassius Marcellus Clay wrongly. You are warned.
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by makavelli80(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2019
Neimar:
boring fight

Mike Tyson go murder this one

Fixed match
Mike Tyson was once murdered

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by ruggedtimi(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2019
banio:

That's how Mourinho wins too. Boring Chelsea under Mourinho always wins. Anthony Joshua wins
yea...
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2019
KosiGee:

I like Anthony Joshua mainly because he doesn’t thrash talk like others. He doesn’t disrespect his opponents and yes, he is humble but there’s a difference between humility and self belief in getting the job done.

He seem sometimes to be lacking in self confidence and belief in executing the job. In his early days, he was a bit cocky. He was arrogant against the likes of Dillan Whyte etc. He trusted his strength, physique and skills but lately, those seemed to have left him.

He appeared cagey and unsettled sometimes when Ruiz followed him. He fought like someone who was scared of confronting the opponent, most times he used his reach and jabs mainly to keep Ruiz away, like he wasn’t sure whether to punch and use the hook when the opportunity presented itself.

At the end of the fight when Ruiz asked for a third fight, Aj kept praising Ruiz, calling him a warrior. Deontay or Fury would say something like “I would beat you 100 times mate” kind of answer.

When Eddie Hearn called Joshua the king of the division and the top dog, Joshua wasn’t even sure of himself. He kept trying to evade that. I see a man who isn’t sure of his ability and who maybe lacking in confidence.

I like Ruiz’s boldness. He fought like a pit bull terrier but a fight between him and Fury or Deontay would be like one between a lion and a chihuahua. Those two would expose his weaknesses. Anthony Joshua didn’t take advantage of all the ammo in his arsenal. He fought like someone whose weapon would jam at anytime.

Yea....I think U should tell that to his trainer grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by udemzyudex(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2019
ofemigeorge:
rubbish fight ....
joshua is over rated...
taking cheap shoot .....

rubbish

angry

The way some of you reason on this forum always suprise me,you guys don't know jack about boxing.

You just run your mouth so it won't look as if you didn't say anything.
Did you believe AJ will win Klitschko? Or Ruiz will beat AJ in their first match?

When you meet your opponent,you study the way he or she fights he is an attacking kind of person or always on the defensive and attack only when it matters?

You think boxing is all about going into the ring and throwing punches?
You should know when you attack and when to defense,you lots keep shouting bring Wilder bla bla bla,well AJ is going no where,so bring him in.

All this one wey no know jack about boxing go dey run mouth like tap.
Mtcheew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by udemzyudex(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2019
Renforce:
Mourinho style grin
Baba just pack the bus shar!
Win na win cool

Na so boxing be,if you meet someone that's an attacker,you have to be able to defend if you know your attacking force can't match his own and know when to throw in the punch that matters.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by DebrahDivah(f): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2019
cheesy My 7 days night vigil dinnur waste

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Sirmuel1(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2019
Flexherbal:
Congregations!

Congregations ke shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by udemzyudex(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2019
Blameless2:
Power is not all that matters but tactics does. AJ followed game plan(tactics) and he won despite weighing less.

Gbam.
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Hehehe. Egugun n shebi Eran.

grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Splendor27: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations to you Joshua Adekunle Anthony

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by nepapole(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2019
redcliff:

i no fit believe manu play that kine match I swear. see Manu wey them dey struggle against smaller teams.
They really played well... It's been long i enjoyed watching them play. Yesterday was a great day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.