Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz (49298 Views)

UFC: Israel Adesanya Was Paid $500,000 For Defeating Marvin Vettori / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Anthony Joshua is a British professional boxer.. meanwhile Nigerians carry the matter for their head.. smh
And you carry it for ur head by bothering to remind them... grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by ALAGOGO007(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
MPESA:

Just to listen to yourself, RUIZ represented USA from Mexico or so and HAVE THEM PLAYED BOTH THE TWO COUNTRIES NATIONAL ANTHEM .
IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THAT, THEN EAT MY SHIT.
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by ALAGOGO007(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Anybody can enter the the ring with any song. I see East European boxers enter the ring tohip hop songs. Does that make them American?
you are not okay with that, eat my pool
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by godwon01(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nigerian loves this guy.
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by MPESA(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
ALAGOGO007:
IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THAT, THEN EAT MY SHIT.

Mumu UNA wan go reap where UNA NO PLANTS.
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Oguieke(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Mugu. As we, we don’t celebrate AJundecided? We don’t need to be throwing ourselves around because we want to celebrate him. She went to Saudi to watch the fight live, even jumping around. like say she didn’t congratulate him there. Con dey write rubbish online calling FEMI upandan
AND THAT IS HATE SPEECH
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Timileyin1234(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oguieke:
AND THAT IS HATE SPEECH
U are to be hanged na. Oniyeyegrin

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by KingBaba1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
ALAGOGO007:
but he entered the ring with FELA song.I think that's enough. He's loved
what's the title of the fela's song please..or the lyrics
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Enemyofpeace: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
MPESA:

As if I care , tell those one famzi him not me for me he's a BRITISH BOXER NOT A NIGERIAN BOXER.
Whatever
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Anthony Joshua is a British professional boxer.. meanwhile Nigerians carry the matter for their head.. smh
He's part of us.
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Hypnotise: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Champion
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by johnpablo541(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
MPESA:

You need to go back to history of AJ and your country NIGERIA....

What history ? that AJ was born in the UK And he been boxing for the UK. His dad is even mixed half Nigerian half Irish
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Sammyadexxx(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
crackhouse:
what language is this?
lol..
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Neshietdebayzman(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Visit wikipedia
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Focusmind: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nigerians and stupidity. If I talk now, Dem go say na bad belle.

See how Joshua is getting all the attentions from Nigerians but the guy no send anybody. See how he proudly displayed the British flag.

People are here claiming Joshua is our own and the guy is not even associating himself with Nigeria.

He comes, enjoys himself and his celebrity status in Nigeria and jet off back to UK.

Cuppy is here dying for him.

How does it feel when you love someone that doesn't love you back in same measure?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by ALAGOGO007(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
MPESA:

Mumu UNA wan go reap where UNA NO PLANTS.
Get the bleeped, or suck my cock,cone head
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Chochovini: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
vision202020:
I know that Gelato girl will talk too grin
Most stupid useless and unmelodious so called music track ever released in the WWW.
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by ukorjoe(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
shut the hell up. Origin will always root for their folks success. The same way his failure may sadden some Nigerian, his success has brought us joy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Babaken(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
If That guy were to stab someone to death over there in UK you will see how there will write his name ANTHONY ( HIS YORUBA NAME) JOSHUA.
Now that is all making about country proud UK hide the Nigeria in him God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Rotimi47: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
1kbusiness:
grin

He should Visit Naija again oh. Cos the kinda prayers and support Naija gave him en. E pass that one wen Man U fans been dey pray oh.
grin
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by mullerman: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations to you guy
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by vertueptime: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
If he used nigeria, Nig govmnt officials will b fighting for the plane ticket and estacode of who will go and rep the govmnt, he never said he wasnt a nigeria

callmeVIBRANT:

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by OChimex: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:

Dont mind them. Tell me how many greats have they produced from the scratch in this godforsaken country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by biuty20: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations AJ.
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by AyakaDunukofia: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Good to congratulate a winner. But this guy is carrying the Union Jack flag and not green white green. I can't remember the Jamaicans celebrating more than the Britons during the reign of Frank Bruno, and Lennox Louis the undisputed, unified heavy weight champion.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by madridsta007(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:

Nigeria’s Heavyweight Champion is Muhammadu Buhari. undecided

You guys should leave the British alone with their AJ. He is British. With a British Passport. Born in Watford. British accent. British through and through.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by CaptainFM1: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
nemelu123:

That didn’t stop him from being a Nigerian

Don't mind the guy. He doesn't know what "Origin" means. Did Kenyans not carry Obama for head when he became president?
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Izzymore(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations brotherly.

Meanwhile... Place your order..... need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Eggs,chicken.

*Call 08024110512, whatsapp 07036023050 for your bookings and order.*

Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS*
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by ibnlawal(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:

Abeg tell them ooo.....he never even mentioned Nigeria after the match..
He said; I have got a long way to go. It's not about me it's about Britain.We have taken boxing to the world and I'm always here to support grassroots boxing. I don't want to talk too much because I have done that a lot in the past, and a big mouth is not what people respect.

And here we are, disturbing ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by kapelvej: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
crackhouse:
what language is this?
afonjenglish
Re: Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
He is a Nigerian by birth and blood. He is from sagamu in ogun state. So hold your peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates / Mesut Ozil Marries Amine Gulse In Turkey Ceremony, Dances (Photo) / Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.