Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thorn in the Flesh 2 (34978 Views)

Lady Left With Rotting Breasts That Smell Like Rot Flesh After Surgery (graphic) / A Thorn In The Flesh / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by CasNova: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Cool
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
I knew I was going to miss Edith in a big way, but I wasn’t going to tell her aunt that. “Oh, it’s going to save her the stress of shuttling between my place and campus every day,” I said.

“Yes, that’s why I’m happy about it. Once again, thanks so much, Henry.”

“You’re welcome, madam. It’s a pleasure.”

“Bye-bye.”

“Bye.”

I breathed in deeply as the line was disengaged. So, Edith would soon be leaving my house. How I wished she would stay much longer. I
shrugged. We could still devise how we would be meeting.

I drove home. Going by the fact that Yetunde was expecting me in her place tonight and if Edith would be relocating to the campus the
following day, it meant I would not be having intimate moments with Edith for some time. Well, except if she should be around that day and we
could have a ‘quickie.’

I was right about the fast sex. When I got to the house, Edith was waiting for me in the sitting-room wearing a spaghetti top without bra. Her
micro skirt made her lovely legs damned sexy.

“Hello, Edith,” I greeted, smiling.

“Hi, Henry,” she replied in a cool tone.

“Your aunt called me not long ago. When’re you leaving?”

“When d’you want me to leave?”

I was surprised by her question. I never thought she would ask that.

I shrugged. “You can still stay as long as you want to stay, Edith.”

She smiled up at me. “Yes, she doesn’t have to know that I’m still staying with you here. However, I’ll remain here on one condition.”

I stared at her. What was she up to? “What condition, Edith?”

She stared at me my face as if she was studying it. “The condition is you will have to stop seeing that woman you frequently sleep over in her place.”

I was shocked. How did she know that? “What are you talking about?”

“You know what I’m saying. Each time you say you’re going back to work, or you could not come home due to much work, it’s that woman’s
house you go. I don’t like being left alone in this whole house through-out the night. If you want me to stay, then you too must stay with me.”

I shook my head. This girl was smarter than I thought she was. However, there was no way I would stop seeing Yetunde because of her.

“You’re quite right, I’m seeing another woman. However, she’s not just an ordinary woman. She was the lady I almost married. As a matter of
fact, right now, she’s five-month pregnant for me.”

She nodded as if she knew everything all along. “No problem,” Edith finally said. “Tomorrow morning, I’ll go and take up my accommodation
on the campus.”

“You’re tired of staying here? You’re tired of me?”

She grinned. “Let’s just say I want to feel real campus life for now.”

I mused over this and nodded. There was no point I argued with her. “Alright. I wish you good luck.”

“We have tonight for ourselves,” she said. “Then, anytime you need me, I can still come around.”

I shook my head. “Not tonight. That my other lady expects me to come over there tonight.”

She sighed. “Oh, just as I said.”

I smiled. “We still have a couple of hours before I go.”

She grinned.

“It would be a big disappointment to see a pretty lady like you looking so sexy and just leaving you in the house like that.”

“I see.”

“Yes.” I moved over to her side, sat on the seat and placed her on my laps.

“Edith, you look so pretty and bewitching as ever.”

“Hmn.”

“You don’t believe me?”

“I didn’t say so.”

“No qualms. If I can kiss you fully on the lips, then it means what I’ve said is true.”

“Hmn-hmn.”

I kissed her fully on the lips. “Do you still doubt my words? Alright, if I can caress those before tits on your chest, then I’m certain.”

My right hand went to her boobs. They looked tender and succulent in my hand at the same time. I moved my hand over them gently and
lovingly. Her responses showed that she loved what I was doing. To complement that, I kissed her. The gently kiss soon became deep and long,
with our tongues darting out and playing lustful games.

I soon removed the spaghetti top. Now, the upper part of her body was totally unclad. My tongues could move to her chest region and play
with those jutting and inviting nipples. She moaned as I did this and firmly held my head against her chest.

She needed to reciprocate the passionate gesture. Her own way was to slightly raise he legs up so that she could unzip my trousers and bring
my cock out. It had already come to life and seemed to become livelier with the touch of her hand. She tingled it the way my tongue tingled her
boobs and nipples.

In moving to the next level, we decided to be unclad completely. Underneath her micro skirt was no pantie. She was indeed prepared for the
action. I was prepared too – psychologically. Still in my sitting position, I lifted her on my lap and inserted the phallus into the wet, waiting cunt.

She moaned again. Thus began the slow, rhythmic movement. It was a long affair that left us exhausted but satisfied. She would have loved us
to go on another trip, but I remembered that Yetunde would be expecting me.

“Don’t worry. I’ll call you to come over any day that the coast is clear,” I told her. She seemed alright with my words.

I went to my bedroom to change to casual and to take the clothes I would be wearing the following day. I gave her some money.

“Use that as your pocket money,” I said.

“Thanks. Won’t you find time to come around at the campus and see me in the hostel?”

I nodded. “Sure, I’ll find time to do that. I’ll give you a call, for sure.”

I kissed her goodbye and left the apartment.

A Thorn in the Flesh 2: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-thorn-in-the-flesh-2/30375
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by SolaRaphael: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nice update
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by ThrillPlus: 5:38am On Feb 15, 2021
Interesting story
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Saturn101: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Welcome back
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by BigBasher: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
More.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.