Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat (3091 Views)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by doitforyou(f): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
lol rich people’s problem. How many families in Nigeria can afford separate bedrooms for their growing prepub kids? Many Nigerians did just fine growing up with all siblings sharing a room.

You need to stop counting other people’s money and mind your business. You don’t know if he spends a lot of money helping family members, or he spends more on education, or whatever he choses to spend his money on.

And eww! at you noticing how matured and developed your children’s prepub friends are. If you are getting uncomfortable around them then tell your friend you can’t handle it being around his kids at your house. The only criticism I have for your friend is the frequent sleepovers at your house, very careless with the rampart cases of sexual abuse on children.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by lilyheaven: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
All na gossip,
That's why he joined nairaland, so that he can gossip as much as he can,
You can also read all the gossip as much as you like cheesy
Sanchez01:

If you take out his so called friend's situation, sleep overs are somewhat common between families in this present age. Whether or not they are constantly sleeping over is often as a result of the relationship between the two families.

If he has issues with his friend's standard of living, they are friends. I see no reason why he shouldn't talk to him rather than coming on cyber space to ask whether or not his friend is stingy. This is nothing but mass media gossip.
Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by ProfessorBola: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pavore9:
Is he building a house somewhere?

He has built his house in his home town and state capital 7 years ago so that's not the issue now
Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by ProfessorBola: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
doitforyou:
lol rich people’s problem. How many families in Nigeria can afford separate bedrooms for their growing prepub kids? Many Nigerians did just fine growing up with all siblings sharing a room.

You need to stop counting other people’s money and mind your business. You don’t know if he spends a lot of money helping family members, or he spends more on education, or whatever he choses to spend his money on.

And eww! at you noticing how matured and developed your children’s prepub friends are. If you are getting uncomfortable around them then tell your friend you can’t handle it being around his kids at your house. The only criticism I have for your friend is the frequent sleepovers at your house, very careless with the rampart cases of sexual abuse on children.

4 kids and a mother and father in a one bedroom flat please you do the emotional, psychological and physically maths and get back to me

4 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by doitforyou(f): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
ProfessorBola:

4 kids and a mother and father in a one bedroom flat please you do the emotional, psychological and physically maths and get back to me

Again, rich people’s problems. You’re speaking from a place of privilege, there’s no need to do any math, that’s the reality of some Nigerian families.

It’s really none of your business how your friend decides to spend his pay check. If you’re uncomfortable with his “matured” kids sleeping over at your house then you tell him.

That’s the problem with Nigerians, always think they should’ve an input on how people should live their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by yeyeosoronga: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
He is probably building a house. However, he can still tru and move to a 2 or 3 bed. It's still better than the 1 bed.
Pls encourage him to move, and tell him his children are growing and will probably need their space too. How is he and the wife quaffing sef, to have given birth to 4?. The children must have been seeing all sorts

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
I don't understand, because even low/average income earners can afford more rooms, even if it's a house with low quality, how much more a man who is doing very well?

Hope the man is not a pedophillia. Is he having a good time seeing the unclothedness, discomfort and shame of his young teenage daughters or what? Something is fishy, it cannot be normal.

Have we not seen so called responsible fathers caught in such messy situations? The girls need a confidant to be able to open up.
ProfessorBola:

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
lilyheaven:

How can he mind his business when his daughters are sleeping over?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
I might give u a different answer to what others have already given u.

Seems like he don't have a male child?
If he comes from the side that value male child more than female child, it's no brainer why he is behaving the way he is.
It's also obvious he has another family somewhere illegally with the main focus" male child" and if its exposed, u will see that the boy and the mum enjoy life to the fullest courtesy of him.

He has already passed the message across that he don't value his daughters, his daughters are well aware of that.

So please, be their friend from afar. It's not your battle else u will be termed a meddler. Remember u have already talked to him about it. Let the children and the wife iron it out. The only way u or your wife can help is if the wife don't have a good means of steady income, your wife can talk to her so she can start something and take very good care of these girls.
They will never forget and at the time of reckoning, we will know who laughs best.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
ProfessorBola:

Your friend's stinginess is legendary.

Truth be told, his wife is in the best position to talk to him. If he can't listen to her then I doubt he will listen to you
Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Post le doublé.
Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
sassysure:
I might give u a different answer to what others have already given u.

Seems like he don't have a male child?
If he comes from the side that value male child more than female child, it's no brainer why he is behaving the way he is.
It's also obvious he has another family somewhere illegally with the main focus" male child" and if its exposed, u will see that the boy and the mum enjoy life to the fullest courtesy of him.

He has already passed the message across that he don't value his daughters, his daughters are well aware of that.
Read the op again.

He is Hard-working has a nice loving wife and 4 kids - Two Girl 15 & 13 years, two youngers one's girl and boy 5-7 years
Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Can you guys stop with this 'he's building his mansion' nonsense. He's a stingy man pure and simple. I can't even imagine how uncomfortable it must be for them, I personally can't stand living in such a small space with so many people.

Dear OP, please talk to him again. Children should be comfortable in their own home. The children obviously have no privacy whatsoever. Infact, he's not only stingy, he's wicked. angry

3 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ishilove:

Read the op again.

Thanks, I must have skipped that.
@op, disregard my earlier post and a good friend from far. Let him and his family settle their problem else u will be seen as a meddler.
Hmm, strange. Really strange. In a country where we love to show off.

If the children and wife are well taken care off except this issue, then maybe he has a diff orientation or like others said, a surprise.
Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
SBL28:
Can you guys stop with this 'he's building his mansion' nonsense. He's a stingy man pure and simple. I can't even imagine how uncomfortable it must be for them, I personally can't stand living in such a small space with so many people.

Dear OP, please talk to him again. Children should be comfortable in their own home. The children obviously have no privacy whatsoever. Infact, he's not only stingy, he's wicked. angry
He is actually meddling if he continues to talk to him about that. He can start a chain of family quarrel without knowing it.
Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
SBL28:

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by prettysassygirl(f): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Your friend is not only stingy but a first class aradite.
Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by Bunny19: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
yvelchstores:
I think you should mind your business. Both you and your wife.
This line of advice is becoming very stale dont u think?? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Stingy - Living With Wife - Teenage Girls & Lil Ones In 1bed Flat by yvelchstores(f): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bunny19:
This line of advice is becoming very stale dont u think?? angry angry
I didn't read any comments. I just went ahead to reply my thought from his write up. Take several sits boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life,my Mistakes,not Your Business...really? / Is Joint Account Good For Married Couples OR Not? / I'm Planning On Taking My Son To His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.