Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore (2858 Views)

President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2019
grin No matter what a goat may eat, it can never equal to the size of an elephant; and no matter how long an elephant may stave, it can never depreciate to the size of a goat. The scenarios out there is clear difference between a Hero and a coward. So when all this nairaland yoloba keyboard warriors will start heeping their usual insults on those who are obviously better than them, you just have to ignore them because even if they don't know the truth, they're seeing it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Let me tell u a small secret ..every one knows Sowore is tinubu boy and was sent by tinubu to let buhari know he can do now buhari is showing him too what he can do

But his right our is our right so we can't allow buhari treat him anyhow thats why we talk

Again hiding your obvious intentions no be sense
What you said make sense… politics is beyond what the masses sees.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by Aidejay(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
So now due to respect security operatives had for Nnamdi kanu the independence of Biafra will be respectfully granted.
So that the the almighty Nnamdi kanu will not destroy Nigeria with his stash of respect.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by technicallyrich(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Dear ss/se ipob yooth,and yoruba muslims and their masters.
Soeore is IJAW.
Sowore is from the ijaws in ondo state.my only anger with him is when your neigbours are backstabbers,betrayals,dirty ritualist and you followed then and betrayed GEJ the pride of biafrans ss/se and ijaws and igbos in partticular.
Even i iyc(ijaw youth congress) has not made any statement concerning him.
Yoruba muslims pushed him to betray his brother,now like usual they have also betrayed and abandoned him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by Dedetwo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
catoluy:
Not sure what you are comparing. One is a Biafran, other is a Yoruba. The spirit in Biafrans is different from spirit in Yorubas. Hausa-Fulani know this fact and reflects how they treated and bundled Sowore like an animal. Just looking at Nnamdi Kanu face and presence, will instill fear in you. Igbo women are proud to have real men.

You could not be more correct. One is a country and the other is a glorified clan. grin grin grin You guys will not kill me on the forum.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by BabaRamota1980: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
FreeBiafra2018:
grin No matter what a goat may eat, it can never equal to the size of an elephant; and no matter how long an elephant may stave, it can never depreciate to the size of a goat. The scenarios out there is clear difference between a Hero and a coward. So when all this nairaland yoloba keyboard warriors will start heeping their usual insults on those who are obviously better than them, you just have to ignore them because even if they don't know the truth, they're seeing it.

The only thing that would concern me was news about Ibo, particularly I focus on negative ones that highlight them as socially unattractive and disorderly.

I started noticing a trend recently, which had always been present anyway but I just ignored. Certain threads are opened with the aim to test ego and promote clash between Yoruba and Ibo. This thread is one such example.

I am putting my fellow Yoruba on notice that this particular thread is not owned by a Yoruba and not by an Ibo but very likely came from those intent to unite North and scatter South. I am only asking for my brothers to be alert and use discretion when typing response in threads such as this. Of course when Ibo mis-step we will put them in their place in our own way. Let us not join hands with others in discrediting or painting Ibo bad. The same elements that come here to denigrate Ibo will also open threads to denigrate Yoruba few days later.

This is not happening in Nairaland alone, it is on social media as well.

I personally would stop to give negative comments on Ibo. When i see something positive about them I would speak favorably of it. If they cross boundary on issues of importance to Yoruba I would defend my people.

This is not binding on anyone, make your own discretion, this is my resolve going forward.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

The only thing that would concern me was news about Ibo, particularly I focus on negative ones that highlight them as socially unattractive and disorderly.

I started noticing a trend recently, which had always been present anyway but I just ignored. Certain threads are opened with the aim to test ego and promote clash between Yoruba and Ibo. This thread is one such example.

I am putting my fellow Yoruba on notice that this particular thread is not owned by a Yoruba and not by an Ibo but very likely came from those intent to unite North and scatter South. I am only asking for my brothers to be alert and use discretion when typing response in threads such as this. Of course when Ibo mis-step we will put them in their place in our own way. Let us not join hands with others in discrediting or painting Ibo bad. The same elements that come here to denigrate Ibo will also open threads to denigrate Yoruba few days later.

This is not happening in Nairaland alone, it is on social media as well.

I personally would stop to give negative comments on Ibo. When i see something positive about them I would speak favorably of it. If they cross boundary on issues of importance to Yoruba I would defend my people.

This is not binding on anyone, make your own discretion, this is my resolve going forward.
I respect your thought and sense of reasoning because you clearly have a point.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
mrvitalis:

Even if kanu is a fool and most people see him as such ...we Igbo's came together ...shut down major cities

Our senators spoke ,governors spoke ...thats how much we value the Igbo blood

The funny thing is your politicians pretend in other not to offend the north but the north and all nigerians already know what is in your mind

Hiding your intentions is not being smart

Are you happy with sowore treatment ? No but u can't talk

They even used your brother to arrest him ...after u say Igbo's are not united
This is called Fatality. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Common enemy ke.Yoruba and Hausa are not enemies o na Igbo and Hausa be enemy.Yoruba love the hausa so much and will rather keep quiet in the face of tranny than voice their reservations.
I wonder oh! Everytime Igbos have issues with the Hausa/Fulanis. Yoruba go put mouth. Wonder what their business is in the whole matter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 04, 2020
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by Waltonz: 3:56am On May 19, 2020
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Treated With More Respect In Court By Security Details Than Sowore by Nobody: 11:43am On May 24, 2020
Umu chineke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's Son, Who Tested Positive For Coronavirus,attended PDP Rally At Ibadan / End SARS: We’re Ready To Support Nigeria – UN / We Have No Alliance With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Cameroon Separatist Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.