Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Buhari: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s Death Is Great Loss To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s Death Is Great Loss To Nigeria (498 Views)

Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria* / Reinhard Bonke- Kano Crisis Of October 1991 / BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s Death Is Great Loss To Nigeria by NwekeUG(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2019
IgbereTV reports that President Muhammadu Buhari has joined others around the world to mourn the demise of renowned German Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, who died at 79 years.

Buhari described Bonnke’s demise as a great loss to Nigeria, Africa and the entire world.

The president’s condolence message was contained in a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, in Abuja on Saturday.

President Buhari condoled with the government and people of Germany, family and friends of the great preacher and teacher of the Bible, and all his co-labourers in the vineyard.

He prayed that the Lord would comfort all those that mourn him.

Buhari said that Bonnke’s crusades in Nigeria, across Africa and the globe strongly accentuated the message of Jesus Christ.

The Nigerian leader added that Bonnke’s vision and zeal for the salvation of souls helped the world in understanding the power of love and kindness.

The president prayed that the Almighty God would accept the soul of the departed preacher.

He hoped that Bonnke’s legendary contributions to the body of Christ in teaching and writing would be remembered by posterity.

http://igberetvnews.com/1182817/buhari-evangelist-reinhard-bonnkes-death-great-loss-nigeria/

Re: Buhari: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s Death Is Great Loss To Nigeria by yenereal(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2019
sad
Re: Buhari: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s Death Is Great Loss To Nigeria by helinues: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2019
To Africa in general not Nigeria only. He dedicated most of his life in serving humanity.. Not even a single politicians in the world have done close to that.

How I wish our politicians could emulate that

Rip Reinhard Bonnke
Re: Buhari: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s Death Is Great Loss To Nigeria by Dexpro: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Are you for real? You mean my dear Bonnke has gone to be with the Lord?

RIP my role model.
Re: Buhari: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s Death Is Great Loss To Nigeria by Timatayo1: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2019
What do you know about Reinhard Bonnkey coward
Re: Buhari: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s Death Is Great Loss To Nigeria by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2019
I can remember how the fraudster scammed people in my town in the name of healing.

He is just as fake as the Nigerian pastors/evangelist. He is heartless for scamming one disabled guy hundreds of thousands to heal him from the disability.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s Death Is Great Loss To Nigeria by Danzakidakura(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2019
UtuokeAlcoholic:
I can remember how the fraudster scammed people in my town in the name of healing.

He is just as fake as the Nigerian pastors/evangelist. He is heartless for scamming one disabled guy hundreds of thousands to heal him from the disability.
imagine what a Muslim man is saying against a Christian preacher can christians say the same thing against your Imams will you be happy ? A scammer is still better than terrorists that kill innocent people for a pedophile prophet called Mohammed.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Plotting To Pin Terrorism Charges Against Sowore - Falana / Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? / Stop Going Abroad For Medical Vacation, President Buhari Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.