Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Am No Longer A Virgin Says A 10yr Old Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am No Longer A Virgin Says A 10yr Old Girl (347 Views)

What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / "I Am No Longer A Zoogerian/nigerian" - IPOB Member Burns His Passport & Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am No Longer A Virgin Says A 10yr Old Girl by HealthSmart: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2019
The family was at the dining table. The little 10-year-old girl wasn't eating and had her nose in her plate….

After a few moments, she said, “I’have
something to tell you people”

Silence around the table.

“I’m no longer a virgin”, and she begins to cry.

A long silence again.
And then, the father angrily and screamed at his wife, “It’s your fault! Always dressed and make up like a
prostitute!

Do you think you are setting a good example for your daughter? You see now? That’s how problems arrive”.

The wife, in turn yelled at her husband: “What about you? Are you setting a good example?

Wasting your salary on sluts who sometimes even accompany you to your doorstep! Are you setting a good example for your 10-year-old daughter?”.

The father continued
“And her elder sister, that good for nothing, With her rasta man of a boyfriend, Who is always found with her in all the hotels. Do you believe she is setting a good example for her younger sister?”

And the recriminations went on and on and on

The grandmother touches the shoulder of the little grand daughter to console her And asks her :

“Well, my little girl, how did it happen?”

And the little girl replies and say

Read Full : https://thesmartcitizens.com/2019/12/06/i-am-no-longer-a-virgin-says-a-10yr-old-girl/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Travis Scott Addresses His Breakup With Kylie Jenner In New Song 'gatti' / Please I Need Clarity With My National Identity Number (NIN) / FACT CHECK: Did Boko Haram Donate Money To Fight COVID-19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.