Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God (1576 Views)

Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Tithe Controversy: Not Tithing Does Not Attract Any Curse From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by alBHAGDADI: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2019
When speaking of feminism, I'm talking about the one in the confines of marriage, not the one which claims to be about equality in education and occupation.

Now, according to the title of this article, what is the curse from God which feminists exhibit? You see, when Eve got decieved by the serpent and Adam joined in, it led to the fall of mankind. This made God place a curse on the parties involved - Eve, Adam and the serpent.

What was the curse on Adam? He was to sweat before he eats bread and will always come across difficulties and obstacles to whatever he wants to do. This is a universal thing for all males. We always sweat before we eat i.e we engage in hardwork to provide our daily bread which is the way out as required by God. The males who don't follow God's way in the face of the curse are those who don't do hardwork. They are the Yahoo boys, fraudsters, robbers etc all of which are easy route, which is why they are the ones in jail.

Now, what was the curse on the woman? Read the Bible verse below.

Genesis 3:16 (KJV)
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

As seen above, God placed two curses on the woman for sinning. Both curses are universal. The first is that the woman will always experience pain during child birth, which is universal because all women face this.

The second curse is that their desire shall be to their husband and he shall rule over them. Looking at this curse, one would think it is talking about sexual desire. No, it isn't because that desire had been there before they sinned. That is the essence of why God said they should be fruitful and multiply. Desire comes before becoming fruitful.

So, what is the desire that made God say their husband will have to rule over them? Definitely, sexual desire doesn't make a man rule over his wife. No, it makes them engage in something consentual.

Now, the desire God spoke of involves a woman wanting to take over her husband's rightful position of authority. This is why the husband will have no choice but to be forced to rule over his wife.

"and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee".

That desire is what feminists exhibit in their marriage which leads to chaos. They want equal right in decision making in the family. When Adam agreed to Eve's decision of eating the forbidden fruit instead of standing against it because it is wrong, he fell into sin.

Feminists also want to make their own decisions without their husband's consent. That was what Eve did when she didn't seek Adam's consent before eating the fruit. Guess the dilemma her action left Adam in? He was left with kicking her out for sinning or joining in the sin. Adam chose to sin as well. Did you see how a woman's independent decision led to her fall and that of her husband? She desired to do things on her own and also act as the decision maker in the family. That's desiring the husband's place. This is why husband's are firm in ensuring their authority is not undermined.

God that has placed such a curse on woman as a result of her sin, also provided a way to manage it. And the way to manage it is by being submissive to their husband.

Ephesians 5:22
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

If you submit to your husband, you will realize that the desire for his position will reduce. And this will certainly bring a wife peace because it will make her husband love her more. No one loves a troublesome wife who questions one's authority. The above verse even says wives should submit unto their husbands as unto the Lord.

Any woman who doesn't obey this commandment of God in respect to submission will exhibit the curse God placed on the Woman as the consequence of her sin. That curse is to desire to usurp her husband. That is what Feminists are exhibiting today in their fight for equal rights in marriage when God placed the husband as the head of the family.

Ephesians 5:23
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church:

As seen above, a church which doesn't obey the words of Jesus Christ which is its head, such church will start fighting against Christ with false doctrines and practices.

A wife who doesn't respect her husband's authority as head will look for a way to cut off that head.

So clearly, God gave Eve a command which she disobeyed and did what she desired. This led to curses on her. Here, God has commanded wives to submit to their husband as head. Feminists disobey that command, which is why they are fighting for equal rights in marriage. This is chaos, because there has to be a head in every affair in life e.g at work, in a country, community, family etc.

Ladies, what this sermon basically teaches is that if you fail to submit to your husband, it means you desire to be authoritative like him in the family. This means your husband will be forced to rule over you which you might not like. If you go ahead to undermine that rule, then comes lack of interest in you from your husband and many more before divorce.

So, make sure you obey your husband...

1 Peter 3:6
Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

2 Likes

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Brandstudio01: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
It's a Biblical principle. Wives submit to your Husband. Much more of a Law than an advice.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Hiswordxray(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2019
All lot of what we are fighting for have already been settled in Christ. IT IS FINISHED!

We must rest now and come into that reality. Then we would become an embodiment of that reality against the system of the world. And as we remain faithful to this all things would begin to come into conformity to the reality as we stand as a community, an ecclesia of heaven on earth.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by alBHAGDADI: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2019
lalasticlala good morning
Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by StrikeBack(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Another one from a menntally deeeranged human being

5 Likes

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
StrikeBack:
Another one from a [b]mentally deranged [/b]human being
Mentally deranged because they don't subscribe to your philosophy of life or hold something true that you don't?

Pathetic. You should be better than this. Come off it! It's childish.

The hate you brew for Christians may turn itself on you.

I understand it's a public forum but glaringly showing that you are inhumane and intolerant speaks volumes about you.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by CodeTemplar: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
StrikeBack:
Another one from a menntally deeeranged human being
You struck first but called yourself strickeback.
Maybe you should give us the correct version of OP's message instead of the blind hate.
Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Eviana(f): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmmm...kinda interesting topic.
Not sure I agree with the title.
Looks like you did a "play-on-words" sort of thing here.
This caught my eye because I actually had made reference (on another thread) to a few women in the Bible calling their husbands "lord".
I think I need to clarify that a little better.

However, let me address the word "feminisim" in a Godly marriage.
I'm not sure that the term fits or is being used properly.
I know Nigerians are obsessed with the use of the word and use it so frequently and broadly to label any woman--regardless of religion or not--and who (has a personality/voice) of her own-- as one.
That is quite unfortunate.
The secular use of the word feminism should not be used in a non-secular situation. Op you are directly doing that, although you say you are not.
I can also understand women wanting to be treated fairly...(although that is a topic for another time and section).
The scripture the OP was referring to was the following:

1 Peter 3:6 (KJV)
6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

The OP, I believe, was saying that Christian women in marriages should be obeying their husbands.
He went a step further and said that by NOT calling their husbands "lord" , they are basically placing a curse on themselves.
I disagree.
I think that we, sometimes, take scripture out of context to justify certain behaviors, rather than praying for true understanding and wisdom.
We should look at the use of the term, "lord" in the broader scope.
I initially thought that women were calling their husbands "lord" regularly. (Ex. "Lord Abraham" or "Lord David" etc.,)
I do not, now, believe that is what was meant by what Sarah did. I don't think she did that.
I think she was honoring her husband's head-ship over the household. Respecting and honoring him as the spiritual leader over their family...of course as he was led by the Creator...Christ.

Ephesians 5:22-25 (KJV)

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it

As the scriptures state, there is a mutual "submission" /respect to each other. Both genders need to do something in order to make for a peaceful, Godly family. A whole lot of love, respect, humility, forgiveness and self-control, need to take place.
However, no spouse should oppress the other by not allowing him/her the dignity to have a "voice".

Christianity is not an oppressive religion.

I know some couples who actually use the terms, "beloved", "bride", "groom", "husband", "wife" to refer to their spouse. I love those uses.
I do not think that Christ would have a spouse referring to another as "lord". That could cause a very "sticky" situation.
That title (in my humble opinion) belongs to Jesus and God.

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Daejoyoung: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Brandstudio01:
It's a Biblical principle. Wives submit to your Husband. Much more of a Law than an advice.
The bible also says submit to one another, so submit here may not hold the special meaning you think it holds. Humility is required of everyone, but then you must learn to read the bible properly.

Wives submit to your husband is a teaching, and it comes from that time and day, marriage today is not what it used to be then, because then women were of a lower class.

The guys who wrote the bible, though inspired, also revealed their humanity in these books, and Holyspirit allowed it, probably because he doesn't want us to worship these books.

4 Likes

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2019

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

The curse of sin has been broken by Jesus. So any man who after knowing this, yet tries to subject the woman to the bondage and curse of sin that Jesus already delivered her from would reap what he sows.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by nlPoster: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
I thought the word feminist and submit are oxymorons. So why are you using both in the same context.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Just unfortunate that what preachers of today encourage and teach is enslavement, not submission under the love of a good husband. Any man who thinks he can turn someone's precious daughter into a slave is a joke. Women of today work and support the family, unlike what we had in Bible times. Today's woman deserves respect, not slavery.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is a great input. Submission is good, but when this people keep sounding like a woman should be turned into a slave without a say, it sounds awful, the description is pure slavery.
jesusjnr:

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

The curse of sin has been broken by Jesus. So any man who after knowing this, yet tries to subject the woman to the bondage and curse of sin that Jesus already delivered her from would reap what he sows.

God bless.
Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by LordReed(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
What it is about equal rights that scares you so much is a question you need to answer.

4 Likes

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When speaking of feminism, I'm talking about the one in the confines of marriage, not the one which claims to be about equality in education and occupation.

Now, according to the title of this article, what is the curse from God which feminists exhibit? You see, when Eve got decieved by the serpent and Adam joined in, it led to the fall of mankind. This made God place a curse on the parties involved - Eve, Adam and the serpent.

What was the curse on Adam? He was to sweat before he eats bread and will always come across difficulties and obstacles to whatever he wants to do. This is a universal thing for all males. We always sweat before we eat i.e we engage in hardwork to provide our daily bread which is the way out as required by God. The males who don't follow God's way in the face of the curse are those who don't do hardwork. They are the Yahoo boys, fraudsters, robbers etc all of which are easy route, which is why they are the ones in jail.

Now, what was the curse on the woman? Read the Bible verse below.

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

As seen above, God placed two curses on the woman for sinning. Both curses are universal. The first is that the woman will always experience pain during child birth, which is universal because all women face this.

The second curse is that their desire shall be to their husband and he shall rule over them. Looking at this curse, one would think it is talking about sexual desire. No, it isn't because that desire had been there before they sinned. That is the essence of why God said they should be fruitful and multiply. Desire comes before becoming fruitful.

So, what is the desire that made God say their husband will have to rule over them? Definitely, sexual desire doesn't make a man rule over his wife. No, it makes them engage in something consentual.

Now, the desire God spoke of involves a woman wanting to take over her husband's rightful position of authority. This is why the husband will have no choice but to be forced to rule over his wife.

"and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee".

That desire is what feminists exhibit in their marriage which leads to chaos. They want equal right in decision making in the family. When Adam agreed to Eve's decision of eating the forbidden fruit instead of standing against it because it is wrong, he fell into sin.

Feminists also want to make their own decisions without their husband's consent. That was what Eve did when she didn't seek Adam's consent before eating the fruit. Guess the dilemma her action left Adam in? He was left with kicking her out for sinning or joining in the sin. Adam chose to sin as well. Did you see how a woman's independent decision led to her fall and that of her husband? She desired to do things on her own and also act as the decision maker in the family. That's desiring the husband's place. This is why husband's are firm in ensuring their authority is not undermined.

God that has placed such a curse on woman as a result of her sin, also provided a way to manage it. And the way to manage it is by being submissive to their husband.

Ephesians 5:22
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

If you submit to your husband, you will realize that the desire for his position will reduce. And this will certainly bring a wife peace because it will make her husband love her more. No one loves a troublesome wife who questions one's authority. The above verse even says wives should submit unto their husbands as unto the Lord.

Any woman who doesn't obey this commandment of God in respect to submission will exhibit the curse God placed on the Woman as the consequence of her sin. That curse is to desire to usurp her husband. That is what Feminists are exhibiting today in their fight for equal rights in marriage when God placed the husband as the head of the family.

Ephesians 5:23
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church:

As seen above, a church which doesn't obey the words of Jesus Christ which is its head, such church will start fighting against Christ with false doctrines and practices.

A wife who doesn't respect her husband's authority as head will look for a way to cut off that head.

So clearly, God gave Eve a command which she disobeyed and did what she desired. This led to curses on her. Here, God has commanded wives to submit to their husband as head. Feminists disobey that command, which is why they are fighting for equal rights in marriage. This is chaos, because there has to be a head in every affair in life e.g at work, in a country, community, family etc.

Ladies, what this sermon basically teaches is that if you fail to submit to your husband, it means you desire to be authoritative like him in the family. This means your husband will be forced to rule over you which you might not like. If you go ahead to undermine that rule, then comes lack of interest in you from your husband and many more before divorce.

So, make sure you obey your husband...

1 Peter 3:6
Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
Nice one! We hardly hear sound teachings these days.
The concept of feminism is based on rebellion against the marital arrangement of God. Thank God that some few women and men are starting to wake up to its deception.

They wont put up to sound teachings

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
jesusjnr:

God bless.

False prophet!

You cant even quote the scripture accurately and the worse is that you quote out of context; which is typical of satan's way of decieving the foolish

Galatians 3:10-14 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Paul was talking about justification by faith alone which you Jesujnr reject but, quick to scope out and twisted a part so as to further your satanic failed intention.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
This is a great input. Submission is good, but when this people keep sounding like a woman should be turned into a slave without a say, it sounds awful, the description is pure slavery.
Don't mind them sis. They want to take the place of Jesus as Lord and Master by all means, not knowing that it was what got the woman into trouble in the first place, when from "bone of my bones" she turned to "the woman You gave me".

Even Jesus who is Lord and Master served His bride, washed her feet, cooked for her, died for her... Which bride wouldn't love such a bridegroom and want to submit herself fully to him? But the slave masters aren't willing to follow the example of Jesus in serving the bride, but only want to use Him an illustration in marriage when it comes to the submission of the bride.

Both husband and wife ought to love and submit to each other, and Christ ought to be Lord and Master over their lives and marriage.

Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
solite3:

False prophet!

You cant even quote the scripture accurately and the worse is that you quote out of context; which is typical of satan's way of decieving the foolish

Galatians 3:10-14 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Paul was talking about justification by faith alone which you Jesujnr reject but, quick to scope out and twisted a part so as to further your satanic failed intention.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I don't worship Paul as you do, so don't expect me to be under obligation to his teachings as you are.

I worship Jesus and He is King!

1 Like

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by CAPSLOCKED: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Brandstudio01:

THE LAW USED TO BE THAT NON-VIRGIN WOMEN ARE TO BE STONED TO DEATH ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHT.

NOW SHOULD WE BASE OUR LIVES ON SOME LAWS FROM A RETĄRDED STONE-AGE BOOK?

IS THE OWNERSHIP AND MALTREATMENT OF SLAVES, AND THE MURDER OF YOUNG WOMEN GOOD FOR THE WORLD?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by nlPoster: 12:26am On Dec 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE LAW USED TO BE THAT NON-VIRGIN WOMEN ARE TO BE STONED TO DEATH ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHT.

NOW SHOULD WE BASE OUR LIVES ON SOME LAWS FROM A RETĄRDED STONE-AGE BOOK?

IS THE OWNERSHIP AND MALTREATMENT OF SLAVES, AND THE MURDER OF YOUNG WOMEN GOOD FOR THE WORLD?

Why these extreme examples?
Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by nlPoster: 12:27am On Dec 10, 2019
OP what are your issues?
Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by GoodBadandUgly(m): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Brandstudio01:

You haven't read your bible and it's very clear.

it also says :
We should throw babies at rocks for the blessing of God.
We shouldn't wear two fabrics.
Stone girls if you find out they're not virgins.
Not to eat pork or shellfish.
If someone rapes your daughter, they should pay you some money to marry her.
cutting the hair on the side of your head.
Manufacturing anointing oil.
Working on the sabbath.
Being in a town that believes in another God is forbidden.
Your parents can kill you if you're disobedient.

ARE YOU ALSO WILLING TO ACCEPT THESE AS ADVICE? OR ARE YOU READY TO BE A HYPOCRITE BY PICKING AND CHOOSING?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by CAPSLOCKED: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

ALL THE LAWS ARE CRAZY. IF WE HAVE TO TAKE ONE, THEN WE SHOULD TAKE ALL. NO CHERRY-PICKING.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by GoodBadandUgly(m): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2019
nlPoster:

They are not extreme, they are from the very book where it said: "wives submit to your wifes". If you're going to live your life using the book as the law then you cannot pick and choose which laws to follow.....otherwise that makes you a hypocrite.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by CAPSLOCKED: 12:34am On Dec 10, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

You haven't read your bible and it's very clear.

it also says :
We should throw babies at rocks for the blessing of God.
We shouldn't wear two fabrics.
Stone girls if you find out they're not virgins.
Not to eat pork or shellfish.
If someone rapes your daughter, they should pay you some money to marry her.
cutting the hair on the side of your head.
Manufacturing anointing oil.
Working on the sabbath.
Being in a town that believes in another God.
Your parents can kill you if your disobedient.

ARE YOU ALSO WILLING TO ACCEPT THESE AS ADVICE? OR ARE YOU READY TO BE A HYPOCRITE BY PICKING AND CHOOSING?

I LIKE THIS PART.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by GoodBadandUgly(m): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I LIKE THIS PART.

Wonderful, it's right there in the book...

The book explicitly gives you Christians permission to kill ANYONE (EVEN FAMILY) if they tell you to come to try a new religion.

SO HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU ALL KILLED? I WANT TO KNOW.

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by CAPSLOCKED: 12:51am On Dec 10, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

Wonderful, it's right there in the book...

The book explicitly gives you Christians permission to kill ANYONE (EVEN FAMILY) if they tell you to come to try a new religion.

SO HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU ALL KILLED? I WANT TO KNOW.

I GUESS IF YOU WANT A SUBMISSIVE WIFE, IN ACCORDANCE TO THE LAWS OF GOD , YOU SHOULD TAKE UP ARMS AND KILL YOUR NON-VIRGIN RELATIVES, KILL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS THAT DO NOT BELONG TO YOUR DENOMINATION.

THIS IS STUPID. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by GoodBadandUgly(m): 12:57am On Dec 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I GUESS IF YOU WANT A SUBMISSIVE WIFE, IN ACCORDANCE TO THE LAWS OF GOD , YOU SHOULD TAKE UP ARMS AND KILL YOUR NON-VIRGIN RELATIVES, KILL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS THAT DO NOT BELONG TO YOUR DENOMINATION.

THIS IS STUPID. cheesy

Ehen!! and when you don kill your whole family, you go find out your submissive wife is not a virgin.....YOU STONE HER TOO!

INSIDE LIFE cool

3 Likes

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
I don't worship Paul as you do, so don't expect me to be under obligation to his teachings as you are.

I worship Jesus and He is King!
who talked about worshiping paul You cannot worship someone you dont know, stop deceiving yourself You dont know Jesus.
Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2019
solite3:
who talked about worshiping paul You cannot worship someone you dont know, stop deceiving yourself You dont know Jesus.
Are you now denying your Master, Lord, and Savior, Paul?

You can continue in your iniquity because of Paul whose teachings you place above that of my own Master Jesus, so that when you die, Paul who you think died for your sins and gave you eternal life, would allow you inside heaven with all your work of iniquity when you appear before him on judgment day.

So continue decieving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
Are you now denying your Master, Lord, and Savior, Paul?
what are you saying? Paul spoke the things which Jesus revealed to him and all the apostles agree with him. Jesus said in the mouth of two or three witnesses a matter shall be established.
If you knew Jesus then you wouldn't be vomiting these rubbish out.

You can continue in your iniquity because of Paul whose teachings you place above that of my own Master Jesus, so that when you die, Paul who you think died for your sins and gave you eternal life, would allow you inside heaven with all your work of iniquity when you appear before him on judgment day.

So continue decieving yourself.

you that is inside poo mixed with pride.

Proverbs 26:12
Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

When you know think you are wise but knows nothing then a fool has more hope than you.

Paul teaching that came from The holy Spirit himself.
You know that the Sin against the holy Spirit has no forgiveness right? Continue in your way of perdition.
Re: Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God by alBHAGDADI: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Eviana:
Hmmmm...kinda interesting topic.
Not sure I agree with the title.
Looks like you did a "play-on-words" sort of thing here.
This caught my eye because I actually had made reference (on another thread) to a few women in the Bible calling their husbands "lord".
I think I need to clarify that a little better.

However, let me address the word "feminisim" in a Godly marriage.
I'm not sure that the term fits or is being used properly.
I know Nigerians are obsessed with the use of the word and use it so frequently and broadly to label any woman--regardless of religion or not--and who (has a personality/voice) of her own-- as one.
That is quite unfortunate.
The secular use of the word feminism should not be used in a non-secular situation. Op you are directly doing that, although you say you are not.
I can also understand women wanting to be treated fairly...(although that is a topic for another time and section).
The scripture the OP was referring to was the following:

1 Peter 3:6 (KJV)
6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

The OP, I believe, was saying that Christian women in marriages should be obeying their husbands.
He went a step further and said that by NOT calling their husbands "lord" , they are basically placing a curse on themselves.
I disagree.
I think that we, sometimes, take scripture out of context to justify certain behaviors, rather than praying for true understanding and wisdom.
We should look at the use of the term, "lord" in the broader scope.
I initially thought that women were calling their husbands "lord" regularly. (Ex. "Lord Abraham" or "Lord David" etc.,)
I do not, now, believe that is what was meant by what Sarah did. I don't think she did that.
I think she was honoring her husband's head-ship over the household. Respecting and honoring him as the spiritual leader over their family...of course as he was led by the Creator...Christ.

Ephesians 5:22-25 (KJV)

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it

As the scriptures state, their is a mutual "submission" /respect to each other. Both genders need to do something in order to make for a peaceful, Godly family. A whole lot of love, respect, humility, forgiveness and self-control, need to take place.
However, no spouse should oppress the other by not allowing him/her the dignity to have a "voice".

Christianity is not an oppressive religion.

I know some couples who actually use the terms, "beloved", "bride", "groom", "husband", "wife" to refer to their spouse. I love that too.
I do not think that Christ would have a spouse referring to another as "lord". That could cause a very "sticky" situation.
That title (in my humble opinion) belongs to Jesus and God.

Nowhere in the OP did I say "by NOT calling their husbands "lord" , they are basically placing a curse on themselves".

That is your own injection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call / Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran / Is Jazz Real? - I Need Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.