Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Rate My Logo. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Logo. (1257 Views)

Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Logo. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
You're Fvcking dumb if you think I'll give in to your tactics I'll troll you to Deactivation from today you're in my black books.

you wanna troll me to deactivation, lol so you think i will deactivate because of trolling....like trolling will destroy lilwetdick online reputation be like say you be mumu do you think, it is only you that know how to troll....hahahahahahaaaaaaa .na you go tire

you have a fragile ego that is why you are pained.
Re: Rate My Logo. by Lonelypacifist6: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

you can troll me to deactivation, lol i deactivate, i create another moniker and continue the troll..be like say you be mumu

you have a fragile ego that is why you are pained.
You're a coward then if you deactivate and create any Moniker, A sissy boy who can't face his challenger.
Re: Rate My Logo. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
i am a coward because i am scared of lilwetdick, i am a sissy boy who can't face lilwetdick because he is superior than me and i respect him and take him to high esteem like a GOD.lilwetdick cockhold my gf and made me watched as he used his lilwetdick to bang her, my gf then padlock my penis and stop me from having sex beecause of LITTLE WET DICK. i am in pains/quote][quote]

you are my boy and you will forever be.
Re: Rate My Logo. by Lonelypacifist6: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=lilwetdick post=84735142][/quote]Boy contradicting himself now, after calling me insecure for modifying his posts. Sissy boys always dilly-dally can't seem to make up their minds on an opinion.
Re: Rate My Logo. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
i am sorry lilwetdick, forgive me, i dont know what i was thinking, pls forgive me, i have sinned a great sin, i ddnt know you were so powerful, forgive me, i am your slave from today onward.use me as you see fit

i forgive you slave. go and sin no more. My blood have washed away your sins, as i shove my foot into your smelling mouth.
Re: Rate My Logo. by fishmonger1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
so I woke up this morning and was bored as Bleep sad
And since I had no client work I then decided to go on Inkscape and design myself a logo.. Just for the fun of it tbh.
What do y'all think?
Does it suck
hope u will do Logo for me for free
Re: Rate My Logo. by Lonelypacifist6: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

i forgive you slave. go and sin no more. My blood have watch away your sins, as i shove my foot into your smelling mouth.
Here Sissy boy displays his stupidity, parents didn't enroll Sissy boy in a school.
Re: Rate My Logo. by Lonelypacifist6: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
fishmonger1:
hope u will do Logo for me for free
Lilwetdick aka Sissy boy here is someone appreciative of the logo he even asked for one to be done for him.
Re: Rate My Logo. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
i am a Sissy boy and i love to display my stupidity on nairaland, mothers dont allow me a Sissy boy
near your husband because i will dicked them down in the office.
Re: Rate My Logo. by Lonelypacifist6: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=lilwetdick post=84735142][/quote] Sissy boy speaking like the Sissy boy he truly is You see my slave really You write like a four year old boy.
Re: Rate My Logo. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Lonelypacifist6 aka Sissy boy, i am a slave.
Re: Rate My Logo. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Lonelypacifist6 speaking like the Sissy boy on nairaland, i am a yoruba slave from togo, i write like a four year old boy even though i am 55 years old..

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / South African Lady Spotted Raping Mad Man 18+ / [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.