Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming (3270 Views)

'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by fkbillz: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Cardi B says openely on instagram that just a sip of Nigerian beer got her bleeped up last night and she replied a South African over the issue of her coming to Nigeria, The South African asked why coming to Nigeria and not their country but Cardi B replied " Nigerians gave me jellof rice, if i come to South Africa they will give me AIDS" Savage reply.

From 9jaballers - www.9jaballers.site

Cardi B visits the motherless home, Do you think Cardi B is humble
Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2019
fkbillz:
Cardi B says openely on instagram that just a sip of Nigerian beer got her bleeped up last night and she replied a South African over the issue of her coming to Nigeria, The South African asked why coming to Nigeria and not their country but Cardi B replied " Nigerians gave me jellof rice, if i come to South Africa they will give me AIDS" Savage reply.

From 9jaballers - www.9jaballers.site

Cardi B visits the motherless home, Do you think Cardi B is humble

I gues rihanna, beyonce, nicki minaj, celine dion etc got it?

Stupid artist she is

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by IronGalaxy: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Austine1212:

I gues rihanna, beyonce, nicki minaj, celine dion etc got it?

Stupid artist she is
There's no way lCardi B could have said that? Its got Nigerians written all over it my bra, it's Nigerians who are obsessed with HIV.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
IronGalaxy:
There's no way lCardi B could have said that? Its got Nigerians written all over it my bra, it's Nigerians who are obsessed with HIV.

They love SA so much they include it in everything
Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by JaceBlaze: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cardi B didn't even say that

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by IronGalaxy: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Cardi B didn't even say that
They got a little American artist showing them a little pity and they're starting to flex as usual

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by JaceBlaze: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
They got a little American artist showing them a little pity and they're starting to flex as usual
Flexing with a low class ex-stripper undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by Allen102: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Flexing with a low class ex-stripper undecided
And yet, your people are crying with their wide zulu mouth why she is not in south African.

Not that I give a about Cardi b tho.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Allen102:
And yet, your people are crying with their wide zulu mouth why she is not in south African.

Not that I give a about Cardi b tho.
The JaceBlaze Zulu gorilla is in pains. you can see the Idiot Zulu whining all over this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5571435/cardi-b-arrives-ghana-welcomed/2#84760236
Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by JaceBlaze: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
The JaceBlaze Zulu gorilla is in pains. you can see the Idiot Zulu whining all over this thread.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by Allen102: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

I wonder why we allowed these useless Africans to be on Nairaland. undecided
Especially, these useless black south Africans Zulus.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by JaceBlaze: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Allen102:
I wonder why we allowed these useless Africans to be on Nairaland. undecided
Especially, these useless black south Africans Zulus.
That's not for you to choose who should be here.That privilege is Seun's

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by Jackmj(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:
That's not for you to choose who should be here.That privilege is Seun's
Leave our forum. It's only for Nigerians
Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by JaceBlaze: 6:11pm On May 07, 2021
Jackmj:

Leave our forum. It's only for Nigerians

You are 3 years late
Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by TMKsouth: 6:29pm On May 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You are 3 years late

On a global platform? cool Do u own the internet? You should pass out passwords so only Nigerians can gain access.
Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by TMKsouth: 6:31pm On May 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You are 3 years late

Lol grin I just realised this is an ancient thread grin grin
Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by Jackmj(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You are 3 years late
The audacity! You're not wanted here leave. We don't like South Africans
Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by JaceBlaze: 8:43pm On May 07, 2021
Jackmj:

The audacity!
You're not wanted here leave. We don't like South Africans

Tell me something I haven't heard before.
Re: Cardi B Drunk After Taking A Bottle, She Replied A South African Over Her Coming by JaceBlaze: 8:44pm On May 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol grin I just realised this is an ancient thread grin grin

I don't even know how he found it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Basketball Players Cries Seriously For The Death Of Kobe Bryant (photos, Video) / Instagram Celebrity Janemena Caught Making Love With Her Manager (video). / Rihanna Rents Hamptons Mansion Where Kardashians Filmed For $415k A Month (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.