Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill (23248 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / Johnson Odesola: Social Media Bill Laughable / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by edoairways: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Larryfest post=84733741[b:
]So death penalty should be given to someone who[/b] reports fake news right I wonder how this people read the Bible sef cos even Jesus preached forgiveness in the Bible but here you have a man of God supporting nonsense, funny thing is they hardly talk about how the government treats the masses as cos it doesn't affect them.
He didn't say so,he only said people should pay the consequences of spreading false news. Indeed his assertion isn't different from what the first lady said few weeks back especially when the media was bombard with fake report of PMB getting a new bride.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by okenwaa(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
All these kind ones dey fear make person no come say en rape am.

Check my signature.......order now that demand is still moderate and price too.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
The said prophet isn't even popular, I don't know him.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by ALPHABASE: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
undefeateds:
very funny,I don't like talking about men of GOD, so as not to offend GOD,but this one,I must talk,I remembered during the days of Elijah,he is not afraid of saying the truth,they say it exactly the way it is,I remember Moses going to pharaoh telling him God said he should free the isrealites, but instead of that,this one is even throwing his weight behind oppressor,did he even know what he is talking about,well, am sure we still have many men of GOD that will never support this evil acts,that will never compromise their faith for anything
THE PROPHETS YOU MENTIONED ABOVE ARE THE REAL PROPHETS OF GOD NOT THIS MAN-MADE PROPHET OF BAAL angry
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by webngnews: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Fake prophets

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Angrymode: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
I think there should be a bill to kill fake clergymen. They are the worst in any society.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Jabioro: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
He is the agent of fake miracles so he doesn't want people to tag him fake prophet that is why he calling for death sentence ..I guess he walked with his head while his leg is up... Awon agbalagba scammers
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by West2019(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
may God deliver this man
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Uguruzik(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
I can't read this but am sure
the man is hungry
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by ultimatekint(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Abiara is known as a traitor for over 25 years now. He is looking for attention.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by chidooh1: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Must you contribute even when you don't understand.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by truvine4u: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
The relationship between Pastors and Politicians in Nigeria goes beyond what one can fathom.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by yusluvad(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
This baba no get se**e
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by segvic(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Some people lack respect sha, see the way they are abusing the man of God for expressing his opinion. For the fact that he is even older than some of you he deserve some respect abeg.Please stop the insult.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by MSesan: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Larryfest:
So death penalty should be given to someone who reports fake news right I wonder how this people read the Bible sef cos even Jesus preached forgiveness in the Bible but here you have a man of God supporting nonsense, funny thing is they hardly talk about how the government treats the masses as cos it doesn't affect them.

It'll affect them when u stop paying them your tithe and start paying the needing one urself.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by michoim(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Correct man of God
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Okoroawusa: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hizzy:
I can't wast my energy reading this gibberish
But not only did you read the gibberish you also commented on the gibberish

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by EagleSquare1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Same way you couldn’t take the time to read the Social Media Bill!

Hizzy:
I can't wast my energy reading this gibberish
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by SOFTENGR: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
How much was this man of evil paid?
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

But not only did you read the gibberish you also commented on the gibberish
I didn't read it because the heading wasn't good
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
EagleSquare1:
Same way you couldn’t take the time to read the Social Media Bill!

Sowi you just lied and it's part of hate speech
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Enemyofpeace: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
See him nose
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by begge: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
maybe because of tithe issue
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by undefeateds: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
ALPHABASE:
THE PROPHETS YOU MENTIONED ABOVE ARE THE REAL PROPHETS OF GOD NOT THIS MAN-MADE PROPHET OF BAAL angry
Exactly,u are right bros
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by mu2sa2: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
A Christian prophet has spoken. Would Christians now abandon their prophet?
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by emmasege: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Racoon:
shocked I guess it's not truly the prophet S.K.Abira of CAC that I know back in the 1980s? A bill that even the senate has back down from?

Where was this man when David Oyedepo, Paul Eneche, Johnson Suliaman etc were condemning this same satanic bill.Remember Pharoah man.
I can relate well with this bro. Those who knew Evangelist Abiara in the 80s would know that it's not the same Abiara that we have around now. Something has changed in the spirit realm, and it appears to be from 'good' to 'bad'
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by brosammy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
There is no nothing that can be done to curbs fake news, if you ask two people who were both present at an event to narrate all the occurrence of the event you will vividly discovered that their comment will be different base on their perception. The federal government are ready to trace the origin of a fake new but not ready to trace the den of Bokoharam. Any new that reviled the secret of the government will be tag fake too because they don't want the masses to be aware. Baba prophet you want all the citizens of this country to die in silence. God will not agree. If you called your self a prophet and you don't see doom in this bill then I imagine the kind of vision you do see
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by teepain: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
989900:
Supporting a bill he doesn't even have the details about.

Where do we get all these archaic ignorant folks from?

What's the deal with supposedly religious people and the death punishment?

#hypocriticalbunch

Death sentence is an overreach but there should be punitive measures for people who peddle falsehoods using the instrumentality of social media just as the maximum penality should apply to those who loot our collective wealth.

How can people come out and claim to be impregnated by someone who they never met; Davido's case comes to mind here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.