Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill (23243 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / Johnson Odesola: Social Media Bill Laughable / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Undilluted trash!

Too many satanic god of men litters the damn shithole!

China is miles ahead without them!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by paradigmshift(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
both goat n drunkard na prophet.......
i tire for una for this side of hell fire my country called nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by pat077: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Some people just like to be in the news. Even for something they know little or nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Adukwuj(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmmm,,,I THINK HIS BRAIN WAS ABSENT WHEN HE SAID THIS,WHY DIDN'T HE SUPPORT THE BILL TO PROSECUTE CORRUPT LEADERS?? MTCHEWWWWWWWW....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by pawesome(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
See nose like trumpet

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by donprinyo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Next news
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Don't you know Social Media is exposing their lies regarding tithes?

Now, who is this man? The Bible said "by their fruit, we shall know them"

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by stalwart123(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Johnwhiteceo:
Hmm am shocked he supports this bill sad

Don't be shocked!!!

He has being a victim.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by realstars: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Serious?
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Those who spread 'Fake News' should be de-platformed, and de-platforming them is enough punishment.

But we know that the politicians are simply using hate speech as an alibi to 'murder' their perceived oppositions, which is not totally bad, cos the world do not need politicians anymore. And I can understand the reason a preacher of words supports what his twin brothers in politics are doing. Tithe and Tax were designed for the God and Gov, the twin demagogues of their Illuminati founding parents.

There should be no capital punishment on a plane of existence whose designers sanctioned to be 'Free Will Universe'. Here we can do what ever we want and there should be no consequences.

If the Architects of the Universe designated it as 'Free Will', these political pedo guys at Abuja have no right to hang people for speaking a certain way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Elvis2kay: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
He will definitely support it simply because he is also a slaves owner in Nigeria. Many of them are getting worried that their slaves are waking up.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by KanuSE: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Johnwhiteceo:
Hmm am shocked he supports this bill sad

Did you read the post?

I doubt it.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by KanuSE: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Larryfest:
So death penalty should be given to someone who reports fake news right I wonder how this people read the Bible sef cos even Jesus preached forgiveness in the Bible but here you have a man of God supporting nonsense, funny thing is they hardly talk about how the government treats the masses as cos it doesn't affect them.

It's not his place to advise on the penalty, so bashing him is uncalled for. Direct your frustrations at thieves parading as politicians.

Bye
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by ud4u: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Who know him
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by VessyO: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
This man certainly is not a man of God. If he can support this evil bill then its not the Spirit of God that is leading him. God is exposing the fake pastors one after the other. His generation is the generation that destroyed Nigeria with lies. Now they are trying to gag the people from speaking out. Are there no existing laws against libel in this land? So why the social media bill? This is Decree 4 coming through the National Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by KanuSE: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Racoon:
shocked I guess it's not truly the prophet S.K.Abira of CAC that I know back in the 1980s? A bill that even the senate has back down from?

Where was this man when David Oyedepo, Paul Eneche, Johnson Suliaman etc were condemning this same satanic bill.Remember Pharoah man.

I believe you read the post but refuse acknowledge his clear position as per abuse of social media platforms.

It's not his place to advise on the penalty, the lawmakers are doing just that.

Guy respect yasef o. angry
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Animals

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Xisnin(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
stalwart123:

Don't be shocked!!!

He has being a victim.
That is why we have laws against libel and slander.
I guess that is not enough for him, he wants blood.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by 0temSapien: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Larryfest:
So death penalty should be given to someone who reports fake news right I wonder how this people read the Bible sef cos even Jesus preached forgiveness in the Bible but here you have a man of God supporting nonsense, funny thing is they hardly talk about how the government treats the masses as cos it doesn't affect them.

Jehovah his god apportion death sentence to something even less serious than hate speech. I'm not surprised that it's coming from a christian like him though. cool
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by AdorableJosh(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Disappointed but not surprised.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by GAFMAN88(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
This is unfair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Olugbenga1234: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
It's the Internet, what do u expect.
Pls sentence corrupt politicians to death instead
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by iamsamadeyinka(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
vertueptime:
He wants to trend and be popular

He wants to trend... Really
This is ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by contigiency(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hizzy:
I can't wast my energy reading this gibberish

Children of nowadays.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Grace001: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Since the bill is of advantage for PASTORS, I'm not surprise it's coming from a clergyman like him.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by backnbeta(f): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
DanXplore:
[b]The motivation for bill might be sincere, [/b]it is simply a case of misplaced priorities. The potential for the bill to be used as a weapon by politicians is also of great concern. I think a bill to review the penalties on corrupt politicians should take precedence over the social media bill. What people are saying is that if you must implement the social media bill with such stiff penalties with the argument that it would curb false news propagation, do so in like manner to corrupt politicians. The effect of the latter is worse than the former. It is as simple as that.
I doubt it was ever sincere. They just want to gag us and too bad, we now have respected people in the society supporting this evil all because they are scared of scandals! In my opinion, people who don't have skeleton in their cupboards will not be scared of social media
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by yommen: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
PatriotTemidayo:
This, in its self could be a fake news.

I hope so.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by poiZon: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Abiara in ibibio dialect means Spoil.

Nothing more to say.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Sojigold(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
1. Prophet sir, with due respect when last did you speak on political cum social justice?

2. When last did you berates the way corruption is eating off the very foundation of our coexistence as a nation?

3. I hope this is not more than meet the eyes sir.

4. The new generational shift is real. The youth's eyes are wide open. Thanks to internet that's not allowing information to elude us.

5. There are many anormallies that are begging for Bills. For God's sake it is no more news that our dear country house the poorest in the whole wide world, how does that sound to you?

13million of our next generation are out of school.

I am sad that elders will be buying food that they do not need much of it and be looking at hungry kids with plates in hands. I weep for my dear country.

I hope we can tell ourselves the truth and speak without fear or favour.
Re: Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill by Fairview1: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sir, if not for God, I would have questioned your mental state. 99.9% of Nigerians are against this and you, a so-called man of God is in support of it. Are u OK sir?

Cpd///

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye / For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) / If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.