Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? (996 Views)

My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by vybzkartel: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
My friends husband is threatening her with divorce
His reason is that, he has dreamt three times seeing her sleeping with another man. He claims his dreams always are true and that he has caught her.

Please, is this divorce justified? The other funny thing is, this my embattled lady friend wants me to marry her if she is divorced .
Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by EmmyCC: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Funny but Congrats
Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by godliman: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
vybzkartel:
His reason is that, he has dreamt three times seeing her sleeping with another man. He claims his dreams always are true and that he has caught her.

Please, is this divorce justified? The other funny thing is, this my embattled lady friend wants me to marry her if she is divorced .
Are you sure there is no emotional tie between you and her already? That dream may be portraying emotional adultery not physical.
Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by vybzkartel: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
godliman:
Are you sure there is no emotional tie between you and her already? That dream may be poyrtraying emotional adultery not physical.

She only likes me
Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
vybzkartel:

Nice, you've said it all..
No matter how ridiculous it sounded, his fears are now justified tongue..

4 Likes

Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by okpalaAnambra: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
KiidaACE:

Nice, you've said it all..
No matter how ridiculous it sounded, his fears are now justified tongue..
Exactly..and looks like the both are even straffing
Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by vybzkartel: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Exactly..and looks like the both are even straffing

Don't be silly
Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
vybzkartel:

He be like say your destiny with women is to be backup plan.

All your post/thread on Nairaland support that fact.

Single gal doesn't want to date you, married women want you to marry her after divorce.

You better go for deliverance.

On a serious note, why do the lady says you would marry her when her husband divorce her?

Are you dating her?

Have you sleep with her or are you sleeping with her?

Why You?

1 Like

Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by maak400: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
vybzkartel:

Bros you are pounding another man’s wife. You must marry her when the husband send her packing o. May we not marry olosho wife. angry

2 Likes

Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by vybzkartel: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
maak400:

Bros you are pounding another man’s wife. You must marry her when the husband send her packing o. May we not marry olosho wife. angry

You are very very mad
Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by frozen70(f): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2019
vybzkartel:

Love never existed in their marriage, so any stupid dream can result to separation

If she wants you to marry her and you love her then it will work for both of you
Re: He Is Going For A Divorce' Is He Justified? by godliman: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2019
vybzkartel:

She only likes me
And you like her too? I guess. See if you want very honest counsel I will give you one. Detach yourself from that lady immediately for your good. Encourage her to reconcile with her husband. When women have crisis at home they look for someone to lean on and before you know it, they wish you are their husband because they prefer you to him, and as things progress, emotional tie will form, which some call chemistry. It will soon get to a point where this married woman wont mind you taking her to bed because already she is attached to you and maybe sex starved by her husband. Encourage her to go through her pastor and be reconciled to her husband. I narrowly escaped a similar scenerio last month. As a pastor, my preaching to this young married woman almost got me into sin as she threw herself at me.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hot Women With This New Dating Site / closed / 5 Important Reason Why You Should Marry Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.