Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? (61479 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Juventus Stars Mobbed, Arrive Singapore For ICC (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Numerouno94(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Let me educate you, keypad warrior.
Dybala arrived juve 2015-2016, and was juve highest goal scorer that season with 23 goals in all competition and juve was eliminated in round of 16 in UCL.
2016 -2017 higuain was top scorer with 32 goals in all competion not dybala.
2017- 2018 which was dybala best season scoring total of 26 goals in all competition and juve finished in quarter final in UCL.

2018-2019 Ronaldo came and was juve highest goal score with with a total of 28 goals in all competition and juve finished at quarter final of UCL.
Now from juve fianaicail record Ronaldo has so far generated more than dybala will ever do for juve in his life time.
In the 24 hours after his transfer to Turin was made official, between July 10 and 11, Juve's various social media accounts were boosted by more than 2.2 million followers.

Unsurprisingly, that social media spike has continued over the past 17 months.

Juve's number of Instagram followers has rocketed from 9.8m to a whopping 33.5m, while the amount of subscribers to their YouTube account has more than trebled (730,000 to 2.33m).

The Old Lady has added 7.5m followers on Facebook, and 1.7m on their Italian Twitter profile alone. It was obviously no coincidence either that they launched a Portuguese Twitter account in September of last year.

Perhaps most significantly of all, though, Juventus have gone from 200,000 followers on Sina Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Facebook, to 2.33m.

This is what makes Ronaldo so valuable to Juventus, his global popularity. Copied from goal.com
Not to mention the financial gains and profit he had given to juve. Attached is the link. Keypad warriors everywhere.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en-ng/amp/news/the-ronaldo-effect-what-cristiano-has-done-for-the-juventus/y2io1bd9hyv0100m35astqwxz
Bro, understand my point. Am nt comparing Dybala to Ronaldo. Am nt saying Dybala is beta dan Ronaldo. Every Tom Dick nd Harry knws dat Ronaldo is god were Dybala is.
Nd am nt disputin d fact dat Ronaldo brought alot of positive impacts both financially nd recognition to Juv nd serie A in general. Serie has gotten more fans since d arrival of Ronaldo.
Wat am trying to point out is dat Dybala has bn Juvs most consistent player since his arrival. He was their main man, who scores freekicks easily nd penalties. Dybala is to Juv as Messi is to Barca nd Ronaldo was to Madrid. Buh d arrival of Ronaldo last season saw him relegated to d bech, cos u cant hv two captains in a ship.nd u dnt xpect him to bench Ronaldo.
Juv lost their champions league final to Madrid wen Dybala who was a constant threat to madrid wen he was red carded.
In conclusion, i was only trying to point out d fact to u dat Dybala was juvs Oga patapata b4 d arrival of Cr7.Haba, commend Dybala na, see his numba of goals, despite being a midfielder. Thus, Dybala is nt irrelevant as u sumhow claimed nd he has bn savin dia ass dis season wit late goals despite kumin frm d bench.
Nd talkin abt his form 4 Argentina, i tink Argentina has bn unlucky 4 a long tym now.
Peace.
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by hinohsend: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ronaldo always turns up at the business end of the season. Starting February, around his birthday, Once the season draws towards the end and big games start coming up, he'll start banging goals in.

27Pushing30:

Ribery deserved it more but That’s not the bone of contention here.

In 2010 we all saw how they robbed Sneijder. And a whole Milito wasn’t on top 30!

You’re only proving my point though ... if CR7 hadn’t left Madrid for Juve he’d not have been robbed and would be on 6 before Messi.;

For all the claims that Messi is a “god” it’s shocking that a mere “mortal” like CR7 continues to shine brighter

Did you say type that with a straight face? grin
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Jokerman(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
PopeFlatino:
World cup Golden ball and silver medal

Copa America ..Same twice

He qualifed Argentina for 2014 world cup with impressive performances at d qualifiers,, topping d scoring chat and assist chat...with most Freekick goals

He singlehandedly qualified them for the 2018 edition where they would have failed if they didn't win Ecuador..
He gave a sublime, Magnificent and scintillating hattrick with no tapin nor pk involved to give d nation hope

At d mundial,,when it was at a point of draw and get eliminated against Nigeria,he rose to d occasion with a goal and an assist to take them to d next round

In 2014..he scored in virtually all matches,with two Freekick goals vs Eagles part of it..He Eliminated Belgium to reach d final only to loose at extra time.

He hasn't lost an international final under 90 mins normal time and Higuain, Lavezzi,Palacio are to share d blame for all wrong doings in the matches (u can check YouTube)

Finally going down d youth level

Under 20 and Olympics..

All these honours of golden ball in all d tournaments in international football can never be achieved by Cr7 in this lifetime

OH shut it... Hypo grin

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by FirstbornWds: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Angelfrost:

Precisely because Sampdoria played to his strength... Something which Juventus fails to do for Ronaldo.

This happens to be the thrust of my submission... If Ronaldo doesn't get the "support" he enjoys in Portugal national team, and which he thrived on at Real Madrid, then it would be a really dismal season for him and Old lady as a whole.

By saying Juventus didn't play to Ronaldo's strength, do you mean giving him tap-ins and the normal ish he gets before scoring?
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by FirstbornWds: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
lol Spanish leagues easy die grin Ronaldo didn't score as much as he did in England because its tough... your ewure dey one league since dey form boss
e go hard na... All of them na average players, trying their best to outscore and outplay the other party. So, I'm not surprised is anyone gets less goals
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2019
FirstbornWds:

By saying Juventus didn't play to Ronaldo's strength, do you mean giving him tap-ins and the normal ish he gets before scoring?

Whichever way you wish to put it sir... grin

The bottom line is to obtain maximum points in every game... If it means gifting the legend loads of assists, then it shouldn't be a big deal... At the end of the day, everyone is happy.
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by uzoma213(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2019
gurunlocker:

No one is disputing his number of assist.... Do you even know people and fans insult him during his Madrid days that he doesn't always provide assist, only in a rare occasion?

Ronaldo has 4 assist in 2019..... Bet you don't know that.
my point is that he is not just a goal scorer at least that is his strong side. I'm sure the playmakers in the Juventus team are not ahead of him by much
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by babakb: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
uzoma213:
my point is that he is not just a goal scorer at least that is his strong side. I'm sure the playmakers in the Juventus team are not ahead of him by much

Guy stop answering those Messi Fans, they are all liars, they know the truth but they lie all the time that Cr7 doesn't assist.

Cr7 has the Highest assists in UCL history
Highest assists in Portugal National Team history.
2nd highest assists in Laliga history.

Personally I believe Messi is better than Ronaldo but I hate all the lies coming out of Messi fans.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
PopeFlatino:
World cup Golden ball and silver medal

Copa America ..Same twice

He qualifed Argentina for 2014 world cup with impressive performances at d qualifiers,, topping d scoring chat and assist chat...with most Freekick goals

He singlehandedly qualified them for the 2018 edition where they would have failed if they didn't win Ecuador..
He gave a sublime, Magnificent and scintillating hattrick with no tapin nor pk involved to give d nation hope

At d mundial,,when it was at a point of draw and get eliminated against Nigeria,he rose to d occasion with a goal and an assist to take them to d next round

In 2014..he scored in virtually all matches,with two Freekick goals vs Eagles part of it..He Eliminated Belgium to reach d final only to loose at extra time.

He hasn't lost an international final under 90 mins normal time and Higuain, Lavezzi,Palacio are to share d blame for all wrong doings in the matches (u can check YouTube)

Finally going down d youth level

Under 20 and Olympics..

All these honours of golden ball in all d tournaments in international football can never be achieved by Cr7 in this lifetime

This is not true Hollywood story. This is half truth. grin
Re: What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? by tosinosam(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
lol Spanish leagues easy die grin Ronaldo didn't score as much as he did in England because its tough... your ewure dey one league since dey form boss
Spanish league easy die na hin your best player eden hazard never do anything for Madrid shebi una talk hin go Dey dribble everybody anybody anyhow na so so injury hin Dey collect...maybe it’s because you don’t play football but let me tell you...la liga is more technical than any other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) / Why Footballers Get Cautioned When They Take Of Their Shirt To Celebrate A Goal? / Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.