Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Advice Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed (206 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission / Advice Needed On University Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed by Nana12: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
I'm a student of one of Nigeria Federal university studying physics science, just finished my 200level with a poor cgpa of 1.40.i I went through lot of hardship in my 100level which makes me had a poor gp.
Last year I got married to my foreign girlfriend in Nigeria and she started processing my visa for me but being a guy that doesn't like to put all his egg in one basket and due to the fact that us embassy scrutinize Nigeria when it comes to visa I applied for transfer from my department to another department, whereas I was given another course which I don't like and makes me spend more year in school
Now I need your advice should I go on in physics department and rewrite my carryover course but is obvious I will have an extra year to be able to meet up with the required unit
Or
I should go with the new discipline which makes me spend more year in school
On the other note I might or might not be able to complete any of these discipline if my visa won't be delayed, iits been more than a year that I started the journey of visa processing and it might take a year or 2* to get the visa nobody knows... Pls your advice is needed
Re: Advice Needed by horlahsunbo225(m): 1:07am On Dec 09, 2019
Nana12:
I'm a student of one of Nigeria Federal university studying physics science, just finished my 200level with a poor cgpa of 1.40.i I went through lot of hardship in my 100level which makes me had a poor gp.
Last year I got married to my foreign girlfriend in Nigeria and she started processing my visa for me but being a guy that doesn't like to put all his egg in one basket and due to the fact that us embassy scrutinize Nigeria when it comes to visa I applied for transfer from my department to another department, whereas I was given another course which I don't like and makes me spend more year in school
Now I need your advice should I go on in physics department and rewrite my carryover course but is obvious I will have an extra year to be able to meet up with the required unit
Or
I should go with the new discipline which makes me spend more year in school
On the other note I might or might not be able to complete any of these discipline if my visa won't be delayed, iits been more than a year that I started the journey of visa processing and it might take a year or 2* to get the visa nobody knows... Pls your advice is needed
Do you like the course you're studying now

If yes
continue and re write ur carry over
Else
move to another department and sacrifice a year

(1) (Reply)

Was Always Busy At Work, Yet Got Sacked….. / Oracle Apps R12 Techno Functional Online Training Videos (technical, Financials) / Study In The Heart Of Europe,new Zealand,ireland,usa,tokyo,and Others Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.