Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana (2370 Views)

Breaking - Crack DSS Team Intercept Igboho At Cotonou Border / DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana / Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by Iamgrey5(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

And what does he commands? Would like to know
Yes, you should know because you are defending the indefendable.

Look mistakes happen, even the great America make mistakes, and I was trying to believe the whole drama must have been a mistake by the Administration initially.

However, refusal to admit a mistake and apologize shows that it's not a mistake but something more sinister.

This is very dangerous and we don't knoww who might be next.
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by slimfit1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

Your allusions which do not count water.. Are you in a cage zoo as Gorilla?

I still look like a human compared to you.
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by helinues: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
slimfit1:

I still look like a human compared to you.

We are glad to be human being not an animal.. So we have no idea of what you are talking about
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by slimfit1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

We are glad to be human being not an animal.. So we have no idea of what you are talking about

Insulting Falana for no reason how is he
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by slimfit1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

Insulting Falana for no reason how is he disgracing himself for standing for human rights. If you don't have anything to say shot the F up. People like you are the reasons why people suffer abroad.
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by helinues: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
slimfit1:

Insulting Falana for no reason how is he

Wait let me ask you.. Who did Falana supports in the last presidential election
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by slimfit1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

Wait let me ask you.. Who did Falana supports in the last presidential election

It doesn't matter who he support. You didn't see his vote did you?
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by helinues: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
slimfit1:

It doesn't matter who he support. You didn't see his vote did you?

So can you summarise what you have been talking about earlier..

It seems like I have forgotten.. grin grin
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by mauriceju2(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
DSS is a glorified vigilante group as long as Bokoharam is concern, Bokoharam has confirmed sponsors and supporters within the government but this glorified vigilant group cannot help or do anything
Let them go and learn work from AMERICAN secret service
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by femicyrus(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
the apology was stage managed by the judge- Lauretta
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by tooth4tooth: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
seunmsg:

Just ignore my post if you have nothing reasonable to wail about. That I support Buhari doesn’t mean I cannot criticize him. I’m not a sycophantic supporter like some of you who are still stuck in Jonathan’s 2015 electoral loss. Stop wailing on my mention, please.
I tire for those miscreants oo. Does supporting someone means you cannot point out where they wrong again They thought everyone is blinded with obsession like them.
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by samtol4(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

Were you there as well? Have you seen the video? Is there any DSS officials inside the court room..

Be logical with this
the guy who pinned him down is a supporter?
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana by hardbody: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
helinues:

I[s]t seems you have resorted to be cancelling comments without countering it?

Does it mean you do not have counter arguments?
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa / ESN Are Killing Fulanis In Uzo Uwani / Terrorists Attack Military Base In Sokoto, Kill 15 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.