Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (153460 Views)

My Experience Living In Germany And Trying To Learn German On My Own / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by lionlee216(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
promzy555:
not in my condition right now

I just read it few mins ago. You can relocate to another state but I pray whatever you decide on works for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by lionlee216(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
merrygorou:

i have 3years non related work experience (i.e. logistics/haulage experience). Have not been opportuned to do geology related work.

i am contemplating doing some safety courses next year..

Why dont you write GRE and give US a shot. People get into fully funded programs.
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Abidek900(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
@ the poster, please what advice can you give to those Nigerians willing to travel to to UAE through the same route to get convinence?
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Champagnemami(f): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
promzy555:
don't av idea, do u?

Hmm bros...
You wanna invest 1.4m when you neva know wetin go come out??

Whats your qualification??

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lynx001:
AMERICAN ONLINE FORUM
My name is kelly sanders. I want to tell u my experience living and working in the uae.
.,.......*
bill george. Wow nice. Continue.
mark sanderson:be a good citizen. We are waiting for more updates on the thread.
kelly sanders: sorry for keeping you waiting.
*continues story*
NIGERIAN ONLINE FORUM
my name is champagnemami let me tell you my living and working experience in uae.
*..,.........' ,........*
mr ike:my brother is in uae. his line is not going. How do i locate him.
femi:am a graduate of unilag. Bsc poultry science. how do i get tanzanian visa.
ahmed:stupid arabs. Y dem seize ur passports. Slave trade.
okoro:u fit marry wife there.
peter: cöntact me for congo visa.
slaymama: op i prefèr kuwait.(hijacks thread. Release her own story).
johnbull.slaymama pls should i do my masters in kuwait or greece.
akpan. Johnbull ur papa. U no hear say greece get new president. No more student visa.
tayo. Cöntact me 4 bitcoins.
NAIJA WHY!!!
. Sometimes when u read threads like this u get to understand why we have lots of issues in Nigeria.. We are not patient to learn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by 77up(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
onegig:

They won't listen. The greatest problem we have as a collective people is not telling ourselves that having too many kids is a very big drain and can actually limit your progress.

What do you need 4, 5 , 6 kids for ? Maybe in the 80s this was sustainable. There's no way in hell you can sustain, grow a biz with so much kids draining from your resources. And there are people who have multiple kids from multiple women.

The cost of providing for a single school aged kid is an average of 30k , if you have 4 that's 120k already. When you factor in the costs of schooling and providing adequately for them then you are really going to be putting a lot of strain on your finances to the point you would be denying the other kids of any quality of life. Why do you want to put those kids through such misery is what I really can't wrap my head around.
Thank you for this bro, you made my night already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Champagnemami(f): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
merrygorou:

i have 3years non related work experience (i.e. logistics/haulage experience). Have not been opportuned to do geology related work.

i am contemplating doing some safety courses next year..

If you got indepth knowledge in your field, look for a way to factor in a related experience in your CV.

Its best you apply for jobs here from naija.
In the mean time try get a PGDE. If you still got nothing by then, you move over

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by promzy555(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Are you leaving your family to Bahrain wah about the two child are you leaving them in nigeria in this harsh economy
I am very confuse, don't av enough money to carry everyone, my plans is to work and save to pick my family. I was told Bahrain is beta than Dubai, that can use my 2 yrs resident to get a job in Bahrain. Pls pls u guys should help me with advise pls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Champagnemami(f): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Abidek900:
@ the poster, please what advice can you give to those Nigerians willing to travel to to UAE through the same route to get convinence?

What route??
What's your qualification?? What kinda job you coming over for? What's your salary expectations??

The Dubai project should begin wt these questions

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by born2begreat(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
promzy555:
I am very confuse, don't av enough money to carry everyone, my plans is to work and save to pick my family. I was told Bahrain is beta than Dubai, that can use my 2 yrs resident to get a job in Bahrain. Pls pls u guys should help me with advise pls.

There are lots of people here bro some are with good intentions while some are here for their selfish and devilish interest. Please don’t let anyone swindle you of your hard earned money all in the name of visa. A ni jam agbako oooo��

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by phenzy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lynx001:
AMERICAN ONLINE FORUM
My name is kelly sanders. I want to tell u my experience living and working in the uae.
.,.......*
bill george. Wow nice. Continue.
mark sanderson:be a good citizen. We are waiting for more updates on the thread.
kelly sanders: sorry for keeping you waiting.
*continues story*
NIGERIAN ONLINE FORUM
my name is champagnemami let me tell you my living and working experience in uae.
*..,.........' ,........*
mr ike:my brother is in uae. his line is not going. How do i locate him.
femi:am a graduate of unilag. Bsc poultry science. how do i get tanzanian visa.
ahmed:stupid arabs. Y dem seize ur passports. Slave trade.
okoro:u fit marry wife there.
peter: cöntact me for congo visa.
slaymama: op i prefèr kuwait.(hijacks thread. Release her own story).
johnbull.slaymama pls should i do my masters in kuwait or greece.
akpan. Johnbull ur papa. U no hear say greece get new president. No more student visa.
tayo. Cöntact me 4 bitcoins.
NAIJA WHY!!!

I ve read this comment for like 20times and I am still rolling over with laughter grin You re a mad man I swear. You re just too funny.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Champagnemami(f): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wow...over 400 nairaland emails....

Guys lets just ask the questions here. I'm sure many of us have d same questions

Its not possible to treat all mails individually

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by lionlee216(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Champagnemami:
Wow...over 400 nairaland emails....

Guys lets just ask the questions here. I'm sure many of us have d same questions

Its not possible to treat all mails individually

400? Damn!

Please I'm enjoying your story

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by promzy555(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
lionlee216:

I just read it few mins ago. You can relocate to another state but I pray whatever you decide on works for you.

is there job in Nigeria with salary dat can take care of my family needs

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by nothingzpoil: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
vicsongreat:
its a security course that u must attend before u qualify to take up any security job. Its a five days course programme, and it cost bout 170k ooooo. But once u have it, u will get a security job.
is the course offered in Nigeria?

Will a Nigerian certificate be honored in Dubai?

I need answers for I am considering it.
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Moren002: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks for this post, it's really insightful. I'm a graduate of English and I'm interested in teaching job over there, please how can I go about that ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by promzy555(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Champagnemami:

Hmm bros...
You wanna invest 1.4m when you neva know wetin go come out??

Whats your qualification??
Bsc
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by 77up(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Champagnemami:

To avoid being at the mercy of your employer, you can just get your own visa.

When Yuh boss pisses you off, you just hiss and walk out
...and this won't attract work ban?
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Champagnemami(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Moren002:
Thanks for this post, it's really insightful. I'm a graduate of English and I'm interested in teaching job over there, please how can I go about that ?
Faculty?? Grade Year of graduation??
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Champagnemami(f): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
77up:
...and this won't attract work ban?

No. But by the time you do 5 jobs in a space of 1year, they begin to question your stability

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by promzy555(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
born2begreat:

There are lots of people here bro some are with good intentions while some are here for their selfish and devilish intentions. Please don’t let anyone swindle you of your hard earned all in the name of visa. A ni jam agbako oooo��
Thanks
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Champagnemami(f): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
promzy555:
Bsc

Wow...in what?? Year of graduation??
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Depressed101: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oyerinde16:

If you wanna travel to Dubai, contact me, you pay when your visa is ready and you land a good job.
Your passport will be retained anyway... So you know from now.
i am interested how do I reach you
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by 77up(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
alphaconde:
One guy for this thread get 1.4m to give agent.

Gawd

There are a lot of things u can start doing with that money in a couple of year u can afford trips to any country.

Well do what pleases u
I thought I'm the only one with this feeling when I saw it, a country where you can make things happen with #500,000 without been slave to anyone and he's actually ready to throw 1.4m to one ungary agent shocked shocked .

MODIFIED
I wish you all the best bro , life over anything. I pray you trumph over the enemies within, sorry if im harsh @promzy555.

...and when you are able to make it out , pls safety of your family , remember its very important as well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by promzy555(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Champagnemami:

Wow...in what?? Year of graduation??
Bsc/edu. 2013
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Depressed101: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sola15:

It's illegal here to hold on to employee's passport, but the reason why employers do it is because they pay so much to get residence visa for the employees and so many employees will flee after getting the residence or either cancel their contract with the company which is a loss to such company
boss i will appreciate if you can help me get to the UAE, I don't have a degree, but i believe I can hustle my way through, pls help me

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Depressed101: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
NONNYG:
That wasn't me, probably you're mistaken me for someone else, I was only active in UAE/QATAR thread.

Are you talking about Cutieme?
wow that's inspiring
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Champagnemami(f): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
promzy555:
Bsc/edu. 2013

In what as in course
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by 77up(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Champagnemami:

No. But by the time you do 5 jobs in a space of 1year, they begin to question your stability
oh ok,thanks for the response ma'am.
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Dididrumz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
CptCharlesVane:

People should stop breeding like rats in Nigeria to reduce all these unnecessary pressure of ‘taking care of my family abi village’

This statement deserves an accolade.

Am not yet Married but i know i dont want to have more than 2 kids.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Blissbath(f): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Following
Champagnemami:
The Dubai visa is one of the easiest to get.
You may have plans to come work in the UAE, that plan comes to fruition, but not once would you find yourself attending any embassy for some interview.
**you gonna find that i keep using Dubai and UAE interchangeably. Its just a force of habit, so kindly overlook. Dubai visa is UAE visa**

There are different types of visa for accessing the UAE. The stay period varies, ranging from 96 hours transit, to 30days, to 2years. For a prospective working expatriate, the most common visa options are the 90 days visit visa, and the 2years resident. Yeah you read right. In Dubai, if you're not a local i.e, a UAE national, and you 'legitly' live and work here, you're referred to as an expatriate, unlike in other European countries where most africans are called migrant workers.

You might wonder how its possible to live in Dubai illegally considering how strict and expensive the system can be but I tell you there are many persons here especially my African brothers who are here illegally. Such ones are in for some possible jail time, immigration ban, and definitely (more likely than not) monetary fines which is no small amount as its charged per overstay on a daily, once the system is able to flush you out.

These ones on extensive overstay who cant afford the penalties hardly ever see the beauty of Dubai cos you're just there - you can't be employed, you fret at the sight of the police, you cant ask to be deported cos they'll rather throw you in jail, even the commonest of jobs is not available- all you do is spend, no income and even your paddies go dey dodge you, cos over here, its every man for himself

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Spanish Student Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.