Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed (2410 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by joobreel(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2007
He asked me for what to do. he said should he tell his father? i am confused on the issue myself
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by efuah(f): 10:34am On May 26, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
this is sad and amazing!!
what kind of friend is that?
why did he do such a thing to u??

ohhhhhh dear, am sooooo sorry

But please dnt tell ur father, things might get worse.
if ur father divorces ur mother, u are the only cause, and any problem that may arise from that angle
also hangs on ur neck.

Please sit ur mother down and have a talk with her
get down deep into what made her do that, perhaps u might understand and sympathise with her.
but dnt tell ur father.

if ur mother is unfaithful (sorry for the word), let ur father finds out on his own
but the dnt be the deliverer of bad new (angel of doom)

Please ok
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by tollu: 10:46am On May 26, 2007
As the Good Book says, 'there's nutin new under the sun'! There's no point tellin his dad, it'll only make things worse. What to do? I have no idea.
Maybe seein a shrink would help.
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by efuah(f): 10:50am On May 26, 2007
My dear, please u have to weigh the problems that may arise:

1.  if your father is quick tempered, he might do somethin very stupid - hitting ur mother so hard that she might die

2.  if he is not all that fit, he might end up dying of heart attack

3. if divorce comes, he might stop taking care of u and ur sibblings

Darling pls consider all these ok
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by storm0210(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2007
Dont Hate the Player hate the game,

your mum obviously is older and should know better, your friend (how old is he) should not have but truthfully is the betrayal worth the trust. who would you hold for this betrayal, ur mum or your friend, hard question.

i think u should keep it a secret for their sake and let them know it should happen again. your mother would die instead knowing you know but tellin your father would kill him.
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by joobreel(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2007
@Efua and storm. thanks for the advice but i am not the one involved here. i will deliver the messages. ***may i should check on my, neve, i trust her
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by aadun: 12:17pm On May 26, 2007
mayb the mum knos something the son doesn't, i.e. daddy is probably having affairs too or maried 2 more than one wife, no excuse for it, but a possible explanation, there's usually more to these kind of stories
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 13, 2010
simple problem with simple solution

Let him allow the guy catch him too with his mother on his father's bed

Gbam!
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by agathamari(f): 6:25pm On May 13, 2010
he should talk to his mother. she is the one who ruined the realtionship by sleeping with the boy and the only one to blame for any results. again he should talk to her, tell he he know and she needs to do teh right thing and tell the father as well as break off all contact with the boy (have a talk with the boy). the father has every right to know and if the "wife" doesnt care enough to do so on her own then the son should tell him. the mothers secret is not worth the fathers health
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by djcrucifix(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2010
ah!
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by Kgdavid(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2010
efuah:

shocked shocked shocked
this is sad and amazing!!
what kind of friend is that?
why did he do such a thing to u??

ohhhhhh dear, am sooooo sorry

But please dnt tell your father, things might get worse.
if your father divorces your mother[b], u are the only cause[/b], and any problem that may arise from that angle
also hangs on your neck.

Please sit your mother down and have a talk with her
get down deep into what made her do that, perhaps u might understand and sympathise with her.
but dnt tell your father.

if your mother is unfaithful (sorry for the word), let your father finds out on his own
but the dnt be the deliverer of bad new (angel of doom)

Please ok

arrant nonsense. tell that your friend to inform his father asap! not only is she being unfaithful but she chose her sons friend!!
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by violent(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2010
angry angry angry angry
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by Nobody: 11:29am On May 18, 2010
joobreel:

He asked me for what to do. he said should he tell his father? i am confused on the issue myself

Did you think you are dealing with fools here on NL.

How can this kind of lunaic story be real?.
Re: My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed by luap: 12:20am On May 19, 2010
Just tell the truth. Expose it so they can fix the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Moral For A Mother To Wear G-string / What Can Somebody Do About This House-help Connundrum? / Physicians And Married In The House, Is MouthAction Really Healthy And Adviseable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.