Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion (29264 Views)

Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial / Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring / Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Korllami007: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2019
Boyooosa:

Compare him to Shekau, is Shekau not a disoriented human being brainwashing his loyalists?

Compare him to Kanu, is Kanu not a greedy and selfish human being that is brainwahing his sheeples? These mentioned two are also of interest to the govt and DSS, so Sowore too is not an exception, he shouldn't be allowed to degenerate to another Shekau and Kanu for us abeg, that's how they started, they are always having a reason to agitate but the original reason should be against bad governance as claimed and not selfish interest.
Well, in the contrary I'm not a Buhari fan nor a partisan, I'm just a normal nigerian that traces issues without bias as it has to do with the national interest.
DSS goofed fine but giving people like sowore chance to disrupt the serenity of our society is obviously risky.
He signed a bail condition that he would not address press or discuss about the issue publicly till the case is settled amicably, then, the bail terms were not importantant to him again than to start setting up a conference so that Nigerians will see him as a Mandella right!
We can't live with that bro, DSS should brazen up, CIA will never allow him to get away with such.

Let me help you here. His minions has been enjoying a lot under this govt. No single boko haram member has been prosecuted. Once they are arrested, government will feed them, shelter them. Some of them have been given scholarships to study in noun university. I heard that they are recruiting them back to the army. A senator said they can become a president, senator, law maker, ministers. The same set up of people that have killed thousands of people, thousands of soldiers, destroyed properties worth millions of dollars, behead soldiers on Tv. To zombies, sowore and Kanu that have never killed a single soul or alleged pointing a gun at someone are dangerous more than world known terrorists that have records of attrocitie. grin grin
If federal government catch shekau today, they will first buy him private jet and appoint as minister of defense. Chai, terrorists they enjoy for this buhari Era ooo. grin grin

Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2019
ItzLaw:

So za DSS didn't actually chased her wiz gun? AND Sowore wasn't arrested in za court room?
Small small dem go reveal za real script of dia grade 2 nollywood movie

You av d absolute right to be dafty buh keep to yourself. if falana had nt insist he drive sowore down to dss offfice were they not there to do it.
Does it matter d venue where the law is been trampled upon, what makes a man that breaks the law different frm a man that disobeys the law... are dss beta or shuld we just conclude they're above d law like the FG.
IF the dss wants to be a spectators in every court room they are highly welcome buh showing up to re-arrest a man granted bail even not upto 24hrs without any warrant or concrete new charges is a show of malfeasance and disregard for the rule of law which d judiciary shuldnt condone or taken likely. bad radiance .. ..
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by mbhs139(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2019
sweetkev:
God punish you idiot on government payroll. Your generation will suffer from supporting this evil government undecided

Anybody that does not tow your line is on government pay roll. That's our problem. Ignorance everywhere.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Itopsin(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Debaiz:
With the case of Elzarzarky still fresh in mind, nothing that ever comes out from Falana can I believe. He looked into the camera and lied to the whole 200million Nigerians and beyond that El-zarzaky was going blind, that he was close to death, that he has been shot with shrapnels of bullets still inside his wife. All in a bid to get the man an undeserved medical trip abroad. The man got there and was seeking asylum visa.

Falana was an accomplice of Elzarzaky, a liar and a cheat therefore I will never take anything he says to be true.

The videos has vindicated the DSS. Even Sahara reporters in the cause of trying to do damage control to defend their numerous lies(judge was chased with guns, guns were brandished openly in Court) posted a video that clearly showed DSS officials retreating from the court room and non of them held a gun.

The said man on suit pinning Sowore down can be seen in the picture below, before they started their movie, hailing Sowore inside the court.

If you like quote and curse till Jesus comes back you will be duly ignored.

God bless you for this, since zakzaki confessional video surfaced online, we didn't hear anything from Mr. human right. Keep sentiment aside.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by kokomilala(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2019
The DSS is the most irresponsible secret service I've seen in history. With their overly visible partisanship,they cannot aspire to the heights of Israel's Mossad,America's CIA,Russia's KGB,Britain's MI5 and MI6.These are the most effective and ruthless secret services in the world. Apart from the CIA and its affiliates in the US,who have now decomposed into a deep state, others don't enmesh themselves in politics- their focus is espionage; covert operations, counter terrorism and initially, terrorism to subvert government, initiated by the CIA.
What the DSS is doing is setting the agenda for the desecration of the judiciary and a deliberate but insidious wearing out of the supremacy of the law
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by zinny377(f): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2019
It was indeed a show of shame!
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by itu404(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Xisnin:
Aside from dullards, no one expect all DSS operatives to wear tags.
Yet, zombies have been denying the invasion because they can't see men on uniforms.
What do you mean zombie? the country you called zombie is far better than most countries in the whole of Africa. if you can not see them in uniform then what evidence do you have they are men o from DSS? and you hope to win your argument on what? Those who believe you are the real zombie, bro.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Boyooosa(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Korllami007:

Let me help you here. His minions has been enjoying a lot under this govt. No single boko haram member has been prosecuted. Once they are arrested, government will feed them, shelter them. Some of them have been given scholarships to study in noun university. I heard that they are recruiting them back to the army. A senator said they can become a president, senator, law maker, ministers. The same set up of people that have killed thousands of people, thousands of soldiers, destroyed properties worth millions of dollars, behead soldiers on Tv. To zombies, sowore and Kanu that have never killed a single soul or alleged pointing a gun at someone are dangerous more than world known terrorists that have records of attrocitie. grin grin
If federal government catch shekau today, they will first buy him private jet and appoint as minister of defense. Chai, terrorists they enjoy for this buhari Era ooo. grin grin

A discussion for another day but in a jiffy, I suspect that 60% of the present bh soldiers are victims; either constricted into by army or brainwashed by their supposed religious leaders. Their leaders are conscious of what they are doing, from unfair religious cause to political thuggery and now fully grown terrorism....world class.
I believe that if nigerian army encountered those beneficiaries in the bush/jungle and they attacked them, they would have finished 100% of them right there but since they were arrested in the act or surrendered voluntarily, even Amnesty International will advise you to make them better human because of their circumstances. Pray that bokoharam don't ambush and kidnap you, as a woman, you turn to victim of rape and terrorist wife by default and as a man, I turn to a terrorist soldier automatically without any negotiation. So what should be your fate if by opportunity u are able escape and surrender to the NA or even u were submitted yourself after bigger pressure. Answer that scenario yourself.
To avoid distracrion, if care is not taken, Sowore cause can grow into terrorism or even war because he is not fighting a logical cause, my point. It starts gradually like this.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by sacx: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2019
The way I see this Sowore's case, it will be all uproar at the onset, but then, it will die down again just like Onnoghen's. We Nigerians are docile.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Ttalk: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2019
SoNature:

You are wronged.

Much as many of us are sympathetic to Sowore's ordeal, he openly called for revolution. Let's be objective for Christ's sake.

As a matter of fact, he spearheaded an aborted protest called #RevolutionNow. Go and check the #ArabSpring, it started as mere protest and eventually swept through the Middle East, bringing down lots of governments.

Where Sowore started failing was going ahead to contest for presidential election and failing afterward. To many objective observers, he's just a bitter loser who wants to bring down the government because he didn't win.

Had Sowore not contested in the election, everyone would have been seeing him as a human rights activist, which is how he wants us to see him NOT as a politician.

Human rights activists don't join politics; they stand on the bylines and criticize bad governments. Do you think anyone would have been taking Wole Sonyinka seriously if he had joined APC or PDP?

Besides, Sowore shot himself in the leg because for many years, he has used his Sahara Reporters to attack and embarrass many high-ranking politicians.

That's why most of them have remained mute despite the show of shame by the operatives of the secret police.

You lied with your assertion that human right activist dont join politics. There are many examples abound. Femi Falana, contested under NCP, even Gani Fawehinmi formed a political party.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by baby124: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2019
Hahahahaha. The pained and paid goons are out in full force on this thread. Turning black into white and turning the whole story upside down. Una no de tire? The whole thing has backfired. We saw the video, no one believes the coverups so save yourself the waste of time!!! Stop insulting our sensibilities and advice your bosses to be honest with Buhari. Instead of doing damage control by yelling disgusting lies here!

We may not see and know you but there is a creator who sees all and you will not go unpunished for these lies. No wonder Buhari is acting erratic in decisions when he is surrounded by people like you who can turn things on their heads and tel so many lies just to eat. Mtschew. Cheap articles...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by PapaBaby: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Boyooosa:

The same Judge he & they earlier claimed ran away, was the one still giving instructions to lead prosecutor and the boss of the accaimed terrorist group still bowed and apologised to the 'run away' judge, haba mana! We want to eat shiit but definitely not this one Mr Human Right Activist.

They were in the Judge's chamber, learn to read.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by LordTosinJ: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2019
livebyday:
As expexted

Watch the comments carefully and.see paid goons come here and type the following

1. SOWORE is on his own he put buhari into power

2. This man caused this for himself

3. He deserves this how can he try to over throw a democratic government

4. This is a Yoruba issue

5. Don't involve igbo in this

6. Na Dem after all they want presidency

But I tell you all these are neither members of the tribes they pretend to be nor are they even. Genuine members of this forum. They are paid government goons here to paint the picture of disunity and sow seeds of discord

Why? Because the government is afraid of you. They don't want you to unite and demand for better governance

They don't want what nearly happened to Amaechi in Spain to become a norm, imagine if every politician who travels abroad or their families are attacked by Nigerians ?

Imagine if millions of youths adopt the SOWORe spirit and enter the streets rioting demanding for corrupt.politcians like Okorocha, tinubu, Obasanjo, Buhari, Abah Kyari etc be arrested and tried for treason?

Imagine if all over Nigeria riots started ? Buhari and all politicians would flee Nigeria ... How many are the DSS across Nigeria ? Not more than 10,000! How many are the soldiers , Navy and Airfforce all over Nigeria put together? Not more than 400,000!!!

How many are the SARS all around Nigeria ? Not more.than 120,000

How many youths are in Nigeria ? Over 80 million !

Now you see why they are afraid of the youths uniting ?

How many can they actually kill before they run out of bullets ?
And this kind of post is why they want to regulate social media.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Boyooosa:

If not for the fact that DSS team did not handle the boy's case with maturity and professionalism, a lot of Nigerians will by now know that Sowore is just an empty barel.
I'm not pained much about his matter cos it's not a surprise to me, falz daddy takes much of my concern because of his age and how far he has gone in human right activism in nigeria. I advise him not to allow that boy to rubbish his hard earned integrity. Even though I understand that the lawyers will even be the ones to guide you through to let you loose from court's rope but norwithstanding, by now, Falana should know that Sowore aiint loyal!

When the lead prosecutor, Dr. Liman Hassan SAN denied knowledge of the invasion of her court she directed him to invite the head of the SSS team in the court. When challenged to justify the invasion of the court the officer could not.

The same Judge he & they earlier claimed ran away, was the one still giving instructions to lead prosecutor and the boss of the accaimed terrorist group still bowed and apologised to the 'run away' judge, haba mana! We want to eat shiit but definitely not this one Mr Human Right Activist.
The one you have been eating from buhari's ass never do you? I guess shiit tastes like peppersoup to a zombie

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by livebyday(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2019
LordTosinJ:
And this kind of post is why they want to regulate social media.

This kind of post expressed my.fundamnetal human right to free speech..

Cheers
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by shadeyinka(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2019
fukushaki:
Sowore should enjoy the fruit of his campaign labour for Buhari in peace grin
When will you start maturing?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by fukushaki(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2019
livebyday:
As expected

Watch the comments carefully and.see paid goons come here and type the following

1. SOWORE is on his own he put buhari into power

2. This man caused this for himself

3. He deserves this how can he try to over throw a democratic government

4. This is a Yoruba issue

5. Don't involve igbo in this

6. Na Dem after all they want presidency

But I tell you all these are neither members of the tribes they pretend to be nor are they even. Genuine members of this forum. They are paid government goons here to paint the picture of disunity and sow seeds of discord

Why? Because the government is afraid of you. They don't want you to unite and demand for better governance

They don't want what nearly happened to Amaechi in Spain to become a norm, imagine if every politician who travels abroad or their families are attacked by Nigerians ?

Imagine if millions of youths adopt the SOWORe spirit and enter the streets rioting demanding for corrupt.politcians like Okorocha, tinubu, Obasanjo, Buhari, Abah Kyari etc be arrested and tried for treason?

Imagine if all over Nigeria riots started ? Buhari and all politicians would flee Nigeria ... How many are the DSS across Nigeria ? Not more than 10,000! How many are the soldiers , Navy and Airfforce all over Nigeria put together? Not more than 400,000!!!

How many are the SARS all around Nigeria ? Not more.than 120,000

How many youths are in Nigeria ? Over 80 million !

Now you see why they are afraid of the youths uniting ?

How many can they actually kill before they run out of bullets ?

See them

You are right bro but the fact remains that Sowore brought this upon himself abi initio
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Boyooosa(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2019
PapaBaby:

They were in the Judge's chamber, learn to read.
Go and read Sahara false report and learn from Lawyer Falana how to hide the truth.
Did he tell you the reason he dropped the disobedient boy with them, e be like say u no know nigeria well. Continue following nigeria matter and come and report yourself to me in the next few years.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Boyooosa(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

The one you have been eating from buhari's ass never do you? I guess shiit tastes like peppersoup to a zombie
I find it highly difficult and almost impossible to debate with hungered and angered souls. We won't have common grounds...
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by PapaBaby: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Boyooosa:

Go and read Sahara false report and learn from Lawyer Falana how to hide the truth.
Did he tell you the reason he dropped the disobedient boy with them, e be like say u no know nigeria well. Continue following nigeria matter and come and report yourself to me in the next few years.

So you think Falana lied when he said himself and the leading lawyer for the prosecution were invited to the judge's chamber?
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Boyooosa(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2019
PapaBaby:

So you think Falana lied when he said himself and the leading lawyer for the prosecution were invited to the judge's chamber?
He was not lying but he hid the truth, or better still, he avoided revealing the truth.
Ask him, why did he leave sowore in their custody?
Or they did not tell him his fresh offence before releasing him to them?
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by PapaBaby: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2019
Boyooosa:

He was not lying but he hid the truth, or better still, he avoided revealing the truth.
Ask him, why did he leave sowore in their custody?
Or they did not tell him his fresh offence before releasing him to them?
He shouldn't leave Sowore with the DSS even though they were in hot pursuit? I don't see your logic.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by FA13(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Boyooosa:

If not for the fact that DSS team did not handle the boy's case with maturity and professionalism, a lot of Nigerians will by now know that Sowore is just an empty barel.
I'm not pained much about his matter cos it's not a surprise to me, falz daddy takes much of my concern because of his age and how far he has gone in human right activism in nigeria. I advise him not to allow that boy to rubbish his hard earned integrity. Even though I understand that the lawyers will even be the ones to guide you through to let you loose from court's rope but norwithstanding, by now, Falana should know that Sowore aiint loyal!

When the lead prosecutor, Dr. Liman Hassan SAN denied knowledge of the invasion of her court she directed him to invite the head of the SSS team in the court. When challenged to justify the invasion of the court the officer could not.

It will soon be your turn or someone you know one day. Sowore himself will not believe this will happen to him at this time.
When lawlessness is justified by any stupid reason by the highest authority in the land, then the people have a serious problem .

Just suprised Nigerians are so daft!
You saw a live video of disruption of court and still saying it is a drama. Why will he need any drama again when he has been released?
The same DSS kept feeding us with lies that no one came for his release, then another lie and another one.
And as regards the judge, when the uproar initially start, wont she ask and enquiry for what happen? And when she saw that it is beyond her, wont she take off?

You guys need to start thinking. Not because of Sowore, as he himself was part of the problem, but for our future state.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by ideylaff: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
are you okay at all?do you have conscience? are your brain stilll intact? you dont deserve to be living among the living things I swear.

Don’t worry ...they are used to suffering, if not why believe that all DSS said was right when all know they are liars

History will judge them all

Nigerians are not worth fighting for
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Boyooosa(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
PapaBaby:

He shouldn't leave Sowore with the DSS even though they were in hot pursuit? I don't see your logic.
Your hero lawyer did not mention anything about hot chase, he only mentioned that they should allow him to go with him and he will deliver him in their office.
Go and ask him what they alleged Sowore for before he dropped him with them...hatred cannot take us anywhere bro.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Boyooosa(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
FA13:

It will soon be your turn or someone you know one day. Sowore himself will not believe this will happen to him at this time.
When lawlessness is justified by any stupid reason by the highest authority in the land, then the people have a serious problem .

Just suprised Nigerians are so daft!
You saw a live video of disruption of court and still saying it is a drama. Why will he need any drama again when he has been released?
The same DSS kept feeding us with lies that no one came for his release, then another lie and another one.
And as regards the judge, when the uproar initially start, wont she ask and enquiry for what happen? And when she saw that it is beyond her, wont she take off?

You guys need to start thinking. Not because of Sowore, as he himself was part of the problem, but for our future state.
Since you are not able to caution/comport yourself in a public discussion, without cursing and using abusive words on others, I leave you in the hands of God to judge you Himself.
Now, get some points;
1, the judge adjourned the case to February 2020
2, Sowore granted interview on the same case, this contradicts his bail condition
3, DSS unprofessionally made move to arrest him immediately, inside the court room
4, he resisted arrest, so the drama started from his drama colleagues (u may not believe this but go and watch those online videos very well, they evidential enough that Sowore over low the scene childishly, this is not the first time we are having such drama in a courtroom, go and check record)
5, Lawyers confronted the unprofessional DSS guys and they relax, after confronting them with the fact that they don't even have arrest warrant...
6, human right lawyer was able to penetrate and educate them that they can't arrest an accused in a courtroom. By then, they were rebooted for reality!
7, he was smart enough to negotiate immediately that he brings the bail breacher to their office, that no need for them to cause nuisance in the court premise
8, Falana fulfilled his promise by delivering the prodigal son to the DSS in their office
9, they rearrested him for a fresh case charged on him
10, now ask yourself, did they tell Falana the fresh case they are pressing on him before he released him to them?
11, why didn't he mention that since he has been addressing the press?
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by edupedia: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mutemenot:
Sowore enjoying the Ewodu soup he cooked for Nigerians grin

SOWORE: NIGERIANS CONDEMN "NOLLYWOOD SCRIPT" BY FALANA

1. Sir did you actually read the comic release by baba Falana?
If they couldn't prove DSS invasion of court with the so called video,how on earth do you want us to believe DSS team leader apologised to Justice Ojukwu (DSS has denied anyway) which was not in line with his 1st 2 statements on Friday.
He said he wass the one that drove Sowore to DSS office and at the same time he wass the one that saw the team leader apologizing to the justice after telling the world DSS brought guns and ordered the justice out .
Sahara is reporting that DSS agent was putting on a lawyer's robe and Falana repeated it.Even that is going to be a new comical idea for Nollywood!
He has released only a Nollywood script sir.

2.Falana again? I remember his story that Zakzaky had lost one eye and was close to death. Why is this man so shameless?

3.He don port from El zaky zaky. Smh
Sowore is the new blockbuster.

4.Falana is loosing it bit by bit. A lawyer of his standing should be to speak the truth to the public even if the truth doesn't favour his cause.
With El-Zakzaki, he cintinully lied. E.g., he said at time that his client was getting blind in one eye and paraplegic and he needed treatment abroad as they didn't trust Nigerian doctors. After blackmailing the FHN and the Judge, the court agreed to send him to India, his country of choice. No sooner did he and his wife arrived India the El-Zakzaki began to walk, the eye-patch removed. He even refused treatment. Indian govt had send him back to Nigeria after only 4 days and since his return we haven't heard of his sickness, paralysis.
Someone should tell Falana to take it easy. I'm certain, this Sowore's case will end up in disgrace for him just as that IMN's leader's case.
5.Wetin Falana dey talk? As for me,I no dey read him story again oooo. Who can help out I no sabi read his long tory tory with that of agbakoba etc again. Because those ''human rice'' activist RICH pass Babangida.

6. Nothing credible can EVER come out of this Falana again no matter how compelling. He is now just another opposition member who are used to lying and getting their mob to make a lot of noise to give credibility to their lies. They do not care that such lies can only last a few hours.

7.That stupid boy, his lawyer Andy production team had me fooled at first. But will take a chill pill and watch carefully like a bat next time. Anyone Falana fools again must be a fool indeed.

8.Falana WAITED for the DSS to release its explanation before scripting his Nolly wood reply. The DSS officials didn't enter the courtroom to arrest Sowore. The drama inside the courtroom was written, directed, produced and marketed by Sowore and his team. Those who are bent on bringing this nation down will not succeed.

#SWA

9.Dear Femi Falana
" Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia was re-arrested at the premises of an Ikeja High Court after she was discharged of corruption charges by Justice Hakeem Oshodi."
Don't mislead Nigerians that arrest cannot be effected on court premises, Ajumogobia was even a judge"
Stop these your petty lies.

10.If Falana lied about El Zazarky sickness, y do you struggle to see how same man can stage manage what happened in court this week?

11.Falana has become a hero to those who want to burn down this country.

12.Since he falsely accused Moghalu of accepting APC appointment and only for him to apologize later for the lie he lost all respect I had for him. All his credibility is gone as far as I am concerned.

13 Na his village people dey at work o.

14.Please which one is lawyer's suit? Suit or robe If DSS wore lawyers suits to arrest Sowore inside the court, then Falana should show us evidence different from the skit they acted in court.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by 12inchess: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Korllami007:

Double 07 Lomo. Awon to James Bond. No time to kill. If you know you know.
Re: Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion by Barzinime(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Stop wasting your time on people like him.
They will deny even if it happened right before their eyes.
Most of them just follow the trend, no atom of sense or self-reasoning.

ednut1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJmHhc5SrnA after shamefully scoring 30k votes he is calling for revolution . He will rot in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South / Young Men Playing Football In Bama Formerly Held Captive By Boko Haram / Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.