Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' (6105 Views)

God's Grace Is Not Sufficient For The Wicked But For The Righteous... / Grace Is Not Enough / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2022
A Relative of mine borrowed N12000 from me. I was hoping to get my money back but this person (gender withheld) attempted to use Fake Alert to pay back!

I was so Angry and shocked because when it comes 'kabashing' and Speaking in tongue, the person comes first! I asked a friend why some religious pple cheat, he said its because they believe the Grace is sufficient for them! PLS, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS SAYING?

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by AntiChristian: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Since the believe is that Jesus died for their sins then they can continue sinning!

But Jesus forgot to mention grace in the Bible.

Christians just dey share grace anyhow!

10 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Vinnie2000(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
Since the believe is that Jesus died for their sins then they can continue sinning!

But Jesus forgot to mention grace in the Bible.

Christians just dey share grace anyhow!
This Guy tho! Wetin christianity do you?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
A Relative of mine borrowed N12000 from me. I was hoping to get my money back but this person (gender withheld) attempted to use Fake Alert to pay back! I was so Angry and shocked because when it comes 'kabashing' and Speaking in tongue, the person comes first! I asked a friend why some religious pple cheat, he said its because they believe the Grace is sufficient for them! PLS, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS SAYING? Lalasticlala
The Grace of God given to men by Jesus Christ refers to the eternal(abundant) Life that we receive for believing in Him. undecided

Jesus Christ is recorded to have said, this in the Gospels, "I came that you might have Life, and have it abundantly", Life eternal which is more than sufficient. undecided

What that has to do with your predicament, I have no clue. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Vinnie2000(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Grace of God given to men by Jesus Christ refers to the eternal(abundant) Life that we receive for believing in Him. undecided

Jesus Christ is recorded to have said, this in the Gospels, "I came that you might have Life, and have it abundantly", Life eternal which is more than sufficient. undecided

What that has to do with your predicament, I have no clue. undecided
On your last paragraph, i mean why will some 'Christians' cheat others and claim the grace of God is sufficient for dem?

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Vinnie2000(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Boss Lalasticlala. Oya now.Today na Sunday abeg!
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by ignis: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
I was so Angry and shocked because when it comes 'kabashing' and Speaking in tongue, the person comes first! I asked a friend why some religious pple cheat, he said its because they believe the Grace is sufficient for them! PLS, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS SAYING?

Please go and continue your discussion with your friend over some bottles of beer as usual.
Your asked your friend a question and he gave you a drunkard confusing answer, and instead of asking him what he meant, you are coming here to ask us.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by NwaAmaikpe: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2022
shocked

It is an assurance that God can not run out of patience on us irrespective of the sins we commit, his grace is ever sufficient.

That's why I do not shortchange myself, I will commit whatever iniquity I can because God knows I am imperfect, so why will I try to act righteous when only him is righteous?

Does kabashing and speaking in tongues stop the preek of a pastor from rising when he is enticed?

No.

Spirituality doesn't make us less humans.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Nova1988(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2022
That's how most Christian's behave, check well maybe it's in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by wiloy2k8(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Lol
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Truefaith: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Your day is the day of the false Christian.

Mat 7:21  Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. 
Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

3 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Rika231: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Don't give upquote author=Vinnie2000 post=110989303]A Relative of mine borrowed N12000 from me. I was hoping to get my money back but this person (gender withheld) attempted to use Fake Alert to pay back!

I was so Angry and shocked because when it comes 'kabashing' and Speaking in tongue, the person comes first! I asked a friend why some religious pple cheat, he said its because they believe the Grace is sufficient for them! PLS, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS SAYING?[/quote]
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Divoc19(f): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2022
They cheat because they believe God will always have mercy on them and forgive their sins. Lies.

The person telling you about God's grace is indirectly telling you to be like God i.e. have mercy and forgive your debtor smiley

Vinnie2000:
A he said its because they believe the Grace is sufficient for them! PLS, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS SAYING?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by osuolale95(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2022
God’s Grace is for everyone that believes in HIM even for those that doesn’t even believe in HIm, but this set of people you’re talking about, they’re alagabagebe “hypocrite”

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by SwissMass: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2022
bu
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Davenks: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2022
God’s grace being sufficient means God giving you the grace to go through trials and tribulations 2Cor. 12

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Jossymekoos10: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
My dear, the truth is that that person is not a Christian. The Bible says that the name of God is blasphemed among the gentiles because of people like this.
My Grace is sufficient for you means that God is there for you in all circumstances. That your troubles will not overcome you.
It doesn't mean cheating and other acts of sinful done intentionally

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by knowhowk: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Grace has nothing to do with Cheating...Go and Take your money back from Him .

3 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Munzy14(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
A Relative of mine borrowed N12000 from me. I was hoping to get my money back but this person (gender withheld) attempted to use Fake Alert to pay back!

A very wrong interpretation of that phrase bro.

First of, your cousin is a scammer..Lack of job has made many people choose the easy way with bible and fake speaking in tongues, they swindle very easy because we are in a society filled with feeble minds.

As to the phrase, one grace will overtake your 10years struggles.

Example, my friend who fixes my car, Has been living on a low with his family, One grace he found last year...Made him a multimillionaire now..His nee house will be opened before the year runs half.

Now that is grace that is sufficient enough.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Vinnie2000(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is an assurance that God can not run out of patience on us irrespective of the sins we commit, his grace is ever sufficient.

That's why I do not shortchange myself, I will commit whatever iniquity I can because God knows I am imperfect, so why will I try to act righteous when only him is righteous?

Does kabashing and speaking in tongues stop the preek of a pastor from rising when he is enticed?

No.

Spirituality doesn't make us less humans.
Nice and sensible comment, Sir!

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Vinnie2000(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Munzy14:

A very wrong interpretation of that phrase bro.

First of, your cousin is a scammer..Lack of job has made many people choose the easy way with bible and fake speaking in tongues, they swindle very easy because we are in a society filled with feeble minds.

As to the phrase, one grace will overtake your 10years struggles.

Example, my friend who fixes my car, Has been living on a low with his family, One grace he found last year...Made him a multimillionaire now..His nee house will be opened before the year runs half.

Now that is grace that is sufficient enough.
Is Grace about Money/finances? I thought it is about Mercy/forgiveness..Hmmm.
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by WatchYourSix: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:

It’s means that these dirty Christians believe they can go on doing evil and all manner of wrong since God’s Grace is available to forgive their sins...

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2022
God's grace helps us to live above sin even when our flesh seem to make it difficult

The word, Grace has been misused in this generation

Yahoo boys also claim they have GRACE

Armed robbers would tell you it's God's grace That's making it hard for him to get caught.

Grace and Truth came through Jesus Christ

Don't cheat someone in the name of Grace

Jesus said Love your neighbor as your self

That's what is called GRACE

Not cheating people

3 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by CoronaVirusPro: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2022
The world has abandoned religion. People now getting wiser. Topic is even struggling to go past one page on Nairaland

Grace Does not pay bills or give you a better life

Hardwork does!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by phemmyfour: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:

That's not the meaning of "God's grace being sufficient". It means total reliance and dependence on God unto genuine repentance and Salvation

Your relative is deceiving himself/herself

Titus 2:11-14
For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works

3 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by Herculex03(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op I personally feel people don't fear God
Like wtf is with the hypocrisy
Re: What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thank you, father Lord.

❤❤❤❤

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Natural Disasters God's Way Of Punishing The World For Sin? / Where In Bible Please? / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.