Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview (13774 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by treylaw: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 26, 2010
Genny seems so uncomfortable I hope she was not intimidated by Omosexy presence undecided
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Tunmi(f): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2010
If only I could hear what this interview was about.
1. Exercise is your friend. I don't need skinny celebs, just toned ones. Omotola, please keep fit.
2. Again Omotola. Your hair is a mess. I don't know if Genny's hair is hers or not, but it is nicely done. Get her hairdresser's number, please! Or display your natural hair.
3. Genny won this round. I don't see her discomfort. Omotola, on the other hand, was nervous. She needs to work on public speaking and articulating herself without the use of "you know." That just irkes me.
4. I love these two ladies.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ifyalways(f): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2010
what kind of hairdo is Omo.T spotting?Genny seems to be Over-relaxed.
Both ladies are cute,nice interview,love them both kiss
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Nakele(f): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2010
f***k,,,where are the videos?
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Nakele(f): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2010
damn,,,,,,whers the link?
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ifyalways(f): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2010
Nakele:

f***k,,,where are the videos?
Nakele:

damn,,,,,,whers the link?
why all the swearing?
The videos are right up here,are u browsing with a chinese phone ?
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by babyboy3(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2010
Another thread to incite hatred between Gene fans and Omotola's fans

or should I say Igbo's and Yorubas
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Shiani: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2010
Genny as alwayz takes da trophy,ha ha,
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by wesley80(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
ifyalways:

why all the swearing?
grin grin grin
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by oludashmi(f): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2010
Where is mr cork?
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by johndavid1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2010
ifyalways:

why all the swearing?
grin grin grin no be small grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by crackhouse(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2010
omotola what are u pressing on that phone? is that time for pressing phone? or are u trying to ease tension?
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Amhatu(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2010
Congratulations to Chineze Anyaene for a great  accomplishment.

Also read in The Vanguard (Nigeria) Newspaper her film “Ïje: The Journey” has made over naira ₦47 million according to nigerian box office figures.
http://vanguardngr.com/entertainment/2010/11/ije-grosses-n47m-the-cinemas/
--
Chineze Anyaene, the Ambassador of Nollywood?

I believe its fair to say CHINNY AHANEKU + Chineze Anyaene

I remember watching that Nice classic movie "Alice My first lady" by CHINNY AHANEKU.

It was a nice good story even though did not go to the Cinema.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by tainot2002(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2010
grin angry tongue cry kiss
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by mekaboy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
LOL,

IS OMOTOLA STILL A CELEBRITY? WELL IF SHE IS, SHE NEEDS TO REPACKAGE HER LOOKS.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by peacettw: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2010
Okay, I'm using a nokia 5800 phone to browse n i can't c any link to any video. Someone help
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by kadman(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji is a true star ! Look at how she plays with the camera, how she's laid back, and the confidence oozing from Ms Nnaji. She's so articulate, I'm glad to see a Nigerian actress talking without dropping "you know" between each lines.
And her look; hair on point and liking her "chic casual".

Omotola, you might want to lift light weights in the gym to tone your somewhat flabby arms, or stoping wearing sleeveless tops. wink
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by cruiser: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2010
Oh shut up haters. This was a radio interview not t.v it wasnt meant to be taped and she looks gorgeous.
God bless Omotola. An example for all Women Alive.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Nakele(f): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
THATS GENE FOR YOU AND TO TOP IT UP THE CAMERA MAN WAS JUST FOCUSING ON GENE,,,,,,,,HAHA,,,,,,,,,,,gO GENE GO GENE GO,,,,,,,WELL DONE OMOSEXY,
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by lockup: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2010
LUV 2 SEE DAT VIDEO,PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP? undecided cheesy[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by mekaboy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2010
SO, even if its a Radio interview? Pls, is it because na Naija, if its abraod will a star go anywhere without proper packaging? the press will be all over her.

OmO needs to repackage herself, Abeg.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by cold(m): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2010
wat's wiv the you know,you know crap?Jheeze!It's so annoying  angry
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by googles: 12:44am On Nov 27, 2010
Omotola talks too much . . . .and she looked like she went straight from her bed to the studio undecided
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by babyboy3(m): 1:44am On Nov 27, 2010
My Analysis,

Because Omotola went first (interviewed first), She no time to relax herself (may be drink a glass of water or a cup of coffee) she was nervous, looking downwards and sideways (in an interview they could conclude that she making up stories) it got to a stage that it seems like she's woffling or babbling,

Because Genevieve was interviewed second, she had time to relax, think about what to say, how to answer her questions, if fact because she might have gained confidence looking at Omotola struggling to get a grip of herself,
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by treylaw: 1:53am On Nov 27, 2010
Actress Genevieve Nnaji was a guest on CNN's Connect The World few weeks back. The show will finally be airing tomorrow(Tuesday) evening. For those who can't wait, find below transcripts of the show.

Transcript: Genevieve Nnaji on CNN's Connect The World

14: 27:45) MF: Nancy Samara from America says, “Who is the one actor from Hollywood that you would want to work with, and why?”

(14:27:51) GN: Angelina Jolie. I’m a hug fan. Love her, love her, love her. Um… Johnny Depp, amazing actor. I think he’s so intriguing. I think there is something so mysterious about him. These two people, [size=16pt]I don’t know[/size] [/b]I think I would definitely get along with.

(14:30:27) MF: Ok, and Catyatoo asks what advice would you give to young Nigerian girls that may want to follow in your footsteps?

(14:30:35) GN: I would tell them to definitely be sure, first of all [MF UP SOT: Would you advise them to go into the industry?]. Yes, of course, it’s a wonderful place to be, especially if you love, what you, if you’re sure you can do it. It’s a wonderful place to be. I would definitely advise them to believe in themselves, be true to themselves and be sure that it’s something they are willing to do and they’re ready for the consequences because every good thing comes with consequences.

(14:31:05) MF: Philip Peter from Lagos asks, “What has been your biggest regret in Nigerian film?”

(14:31:13) GN: Umm…. Biggest regrets? Oh boy, regrets – [b][size=16pt]I don’t know[/size]
– I hardly regret anything. I just learn from mistakes. I don’t regret anything. It’s too hard. I mean you do the best you can at that point in time and you know everything is about growth and progress and I’ve gotten older so obviously you learn more. You learn on the job. I love my job - don’t worry about anything at all.

(14:32:42) MF: Because people would be surprised by how much a Nollywood film actually costs. How much is it in dollars?

(14:32:46) GN: [laugh] My god! [MF UP SOT: Roughly] Roughly? Let’s see…

(14:32:49) MF: A Hollywood movie would be a 100 million dollars, say. And a particularly big one.

(14:32:53) GN: Oh well, I have no idea. I think it depends. But the truth is – the unique about Nollywood is we make the best use out of the little resources we have. You know, some how we get by. [size=16pt]I don’t know[/size].Sorry. [laugh]
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 27, 2010
Just 30secs into the video and i am sick of Omotola saying "you know" at the beginning and ending of each answer. Anyways, i go continue to watch am.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by oyinda3(f): 4:41am On Nov 27, 2010
go ladies!!
although I am partial to omotola  kiss kiss

who is the third lady? is she an actress too?
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by nellaluv(f): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2010
"you know" "you know" , i don't know o shocked .

What's the interview all about sef, i don't understand what they saying undecided
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by shilling(f): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2010
So proud of Genevieve. . . so articulate. The camera man is smitten. Wonderful interview on CNN btw.

Omotola, come on!! Yeah, she doesn't get global exposure but still - this is not her first interview. Why's she so nervous? Look at her hair. 4 hair pins would have made a HUGE difference. The phone, her arms . . .URRRGH!! Not a fan, but I expected more, she's been in the game long enough. This is the first time I've seen a "star" sms'n (or whatever she was doing with her phone) while being interviewed.

No offence to Omotola's fans, but you can clearly see who's the global one and who the local champion is.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by oyinda3(f): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2010
shilling:

No offence to Omotola's fans, but you can clearly see who's the global one and who the local champion is.

what is wrong with local?
we should learn something from bollywood. the star of slum dog millionaire couldn't get acting jobs in india because she was not local enough for their taste. Imagine if that was in Nigeria, we would have been worshiping her for being on american tv.

now I understand that the fake accents, style etc in nollywood is all in the name of going global.
let's see how far that will take us.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by googles: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Omotola is "you know"

Genevieve is "I dont know"

Wat are they knowing ? Awon olodo rabata tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand / Osagie Osanrekhoe, Timaya’s New Manager / Best Nigerian Musicians By Age (21-39)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.