Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview (13784 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by babyboy3(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2010

So Omotola is "you know"

Genevieve is "I dont know"

Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

The interview on cnn she was a "bag of nerves"
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ceasyc(f): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2010
imo both of dem no try at all from hair to . . . especially their hair
i dont think dey were prepared for a video. mayb dey just tot it was a radio thingy n no camera/video
u can c genny asking d cameraman what he was doing n he said . . .

btw is that how dey both look in real life for real? abi na d camera wey dem use? dey dont look close to beautiful here at all at all  grin grin grin
still a big fan of both tho.

dis interview was just ok jo no big deal - d producer of d film looked more relaxed n talked beta than d other 2.
havent been able to view d CNN one yet tho
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Rastamann: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2010
What is the Bleep about these bitches? Nairalanders should have better things doing.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2010
And you still had time to reply aslo abi nonsense undecided
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2010
Genny all the way !!! Thumbs up babes, I luv ur style
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by syke80(f): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2010
G-e-es-s!!!!did anyone take note of Omotola's nails ( most of the polish have come off; men! that is really tacky), gush as a star in Hollywood, you would be crucified for that single error, Re-branding advice for Omotola is in order.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by oyinda3(f): 1:39am On Nov 28, 2010
syke80:
gush as a star in Hollywood, you would be crucified for that single error, Re-branding advice for Omotola is in order.

it was a radio show.
if it were a tv show, they would have been more on guard about their physical appearance.

besides, should we be crucifying our female tv stars for simple "errors"?
i'm sure if they were "perfect" like hollywood stars (perfect = botox, plastic surgery, extreme diets to stay skinny etc) we will still be complaining.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Skidoc(m): 1:45am On Nov 28, 2010
Omotola the Rag-head. LOL
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2010
Rastamann:

What is the bleep about these bitches? Nairalanders should have better things doing.

Saw your name Bob Marley's song came to my head LOL
why you deh call the two women b*tches? what's wrong wiff you tho?

*walks out singing 'rasta man vibration YEAH! Ire-ites!"
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by leahdee(f): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2010
@googles, hahahahahahaha grin grin grin.
Really You Know vs I don't Know.
Hahahahahaha,the heat is on,"Man No Run"
Genny,short interview,long i don't knows.Don't know how to evalute Omo,u guys bargained to be stars,celebrities or what ever? Idon't know,, U know
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2010
Guys leave the girls, it is a recognizable Nigerian phonetic habit to interject with "y'know", "I don't know", "I mean", "Its like", "Shebi", "Baa","Yabaa" (You hear baa). I mean Americans say it all the time. It is a Naija thing y'know
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ladej(m): 2:20am On Nov 30, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Omotola is "you know"

Genevieve is "I dont know"

Wat are they knowing ? Awon olodo rabata tongue
you know, googles is right. grin
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ladej(m): 2:24am On Nov 30, 2010
these 2 women are huge success stories. they have come from humble backgrounds and have made the most of their God given talent by working relentlessly hard, grabbing opportunities when they have presented themselves, set up individual charities and slowly working towards internationally acceptable productions. big props to these sisters. motherhood hasnt slowed them down, whether married or not they are continuing to excel in their own ways. role models to human beings, not just women. a big gbosa to these ladies. ladej salutes u cheesy
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ladej(m): 2:30am On Nov 30, 2010
treylaw:

Actress Genevieve Nnaji was a guest on CNN's Connect The World few weeks back. The show will finally be airing tomorrow(Tuesday) evening. For those who can't wait, find below transcripts of the show.

Transcript: Genevieve Nnaji on CNN's Connect The World

14: 27:45) MF: Nancy Samara from America says, “Who is the one actor from Hollywood that you would want to work with, and why?”

(14:27:51) GN: Angelina Jolie. I’m a hug fan. Love her, love her, love her. Um… Johnny Depp, amazing actor. I think he’s so intriguing. I think there is something so mysterious about him. These two people, [size=16pt]I don’t know[/size] [/b]I think I would definitely get along with.

(14:30:27) MF: Ok, and Catyatoo asks what advice would you give to young Nigerian girls that may want to follow in your footsteps?

(14:30:35) GN: I would tell them to definitely be sure, first of all [MF UP SOT: Would you advise them to go into the industry?]. Yes, of course, it’s a wonderful place to be, especially if you love, what you, if you’re sure you can do it. It’s a wonderful place to be. I would definitely advise them to believe in themselves, be true to themselves and be sure that it’s something they are willing to do and they’re ready for the consequences because every good thing comes with consequences.

(14:31:05) MF: Philip Peter from Lagos asks, “What has been your biggest regret in Nigerian film?”

(14:31:13) GN: Umm…. Biggest regrets? Oh boy, regrets – [b][size=16pt]I don’t know[/size]
– I hardly regret anything. I just learn from mistakes. I don’t regret anything. It’s too hard. I mean you do the best you can at that point in time and you know everything is about growth and progress and I’ve gotten older so obviously you learn more. You learn on the job. I love my job - don’t worry about anything at all.

(14:32:42) MF: Because people would be surprised by how much a Nollywood film actually costs. How much is it in dollars?

(14:32:46) GN: [laugh] My god! [MF UP SOT: Roughly] Roughly? Let’s see…

(14:32:49) MF: A Hollywood movie would be a 100 million dollars, say. And a particularly big one.

(14:32:53) GN: Oh well, I have no idea. I think it depends. But the truth is – the unique about Nollywood is we make the best use out of the little resources we have. You know, some how we get by. [size=16pt]I don’t know[/size].Sorry. [laugh]

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]and ROGER FEDERER the internationally known tennis player and greatest of all time says YOU KNOW after each sentence. whats your point?[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ladej(m): 2:32am On Nov 30, 2010
treylaw:

Actress Genevieve Nnaji was a guest on CNN's Connect The World few weeks back. The show will finally be airing tomorrow(Tuesday) evening. For those who can't wait, find below transcripts of the show.

14: 27:45) MF: Nancy Samara from America says, “Who is the one actor from Hollywood that you would want to work with, and why?”

(14:27:51) GN: Angelina Jolie. I’m a hug fan. Love her, love her, love her. Um… Johnny Depp, amazing actor. I think he’s so intriguing. I think there is something so mysterious about him. These two people, [size=16pt]I don’t know[/size] [/b]I think I would definitely get along with.

(14:30:27) MF: Ok, and Catyatoo asks what advice would you give to young Nigerian girls that may want to follow in your footsteps?

(14:30:35) GN: I would tell them to definitely be sure, first of all [MF UP SOT: Would you advise them to go into the industry?]. Yes, of course, it’s a wonderful place to be, especially if you love, what you, if you’re sure you can do it. It’s a wonderful place to be. I would definitely advise them to believe in themselves, be true to themselves and be sure that it’s something they are willing to do and they’re ready for the consequences because every good thing comes with consequences.

(14:31:05) MF: Philip Peter from Lagos asks, “What has been your biggest regret in Nigerian film?”

(14:31:13) GN: Umm…. Biggest regrets? Oh boy, regrets – [b][size=16pt]I don’t know[/size]
– I hardly regret anything. I just learn from mistakes. I don’t regret anything. It’s too hard. I mean you do the best you can at that point in time and you know everything is about growth and progress and I’ve gotten older so obviously you learn more. You learn on the job. I love my job - don’t worry about anything at all.

(14:32:42) MF: Because people would be surprised by how much a Nollywood film actually costs. How much is it in dollars?

(14:32:49) MF: A Hollywood movie would be a 100 million dollars, say. And a particularly big one.

(14:32:53) GN: Oh well, I have no idea. I think it depends. But the truth is – the unique about Nollywood is we make the best use out of the little resources we have. You know, some how we get by. [size=16pt]I don’t know[/size].Sorry. [laugh]

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]and ROGER FEDERER the internationally known tennis player and greatest of all time says YOU KNOW after each sentence. whats your point?[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
treylaw:

and ROGER FEDERER the internationally known tennis player and greatest of all time says YOU KNOW after each sentence. whats your point?
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ladej(m): 2:34am On Nov 30, 2010
mekaboy:

LOL,

IS OMOTOLA STILL A CELEBRITY? WELL IF SHE IS, SHE NEEDS TO REPACKAGE HER LOOKS.
mean mean mean
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by angelz(f): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2010
l like omotola, but love genny more.
am not tribalistic, so my liking geeny is base on her professionalism.
Am yoruba.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by MrCork7: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2010
2 ugly dark skin fat IBO babes, how are we supose to choose?
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^^^ very easy, one forms the other forms forming grin
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by debbynicky(f): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2010
Here's a pic from d interview

Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by debbynicky(f): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2010
3 more 2 go

Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by debbynicky(f): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2010
2 more to go

Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by debbynicky(f): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2010
1 moe to go

Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ifyalways(f): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2010
debbynicky:

1 moe to go
Omo shld think of doing something abt her arms.Her tummy looks good.Genny is just kiss
BTWN,See dem both having a good laugh while peeps here on nld are hurting their fingers typing shiiit over and about them. cheesy
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by babyboy3(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2010
Is this the best NIGERIA could do?

Abeg bring in the professional actors and actresses

Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ladej(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2010
ifyalways:

Omo shld think of doing something abt her arms.Her tummy looks good.Genny is just kiss
BTWN,See dem both having a good laugh while peeps here on nld are hurting their fingers typing shiiit over and about them. cheesy
no be u criticise am nau? and typed shiiiit as u claim other people do. women !
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ifyalways(f): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2010
ladej:

no be u criticise am nau? and typed shiiiit as u claim other people do. women !
Are u totally talentless or just a no-hoper?
What do u understand by criticism?I suggest u type with either a dictonary beside u or make "google search" ur homepage.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by MrCork7: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2010
2 fat dark skin IBO babes angry (nut my cup of tea, sorry).
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by ladej(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2010
ifyalways:

Are u totally talentless or just a no-hoper?
What do u understand by criticism?I suggest u type with either a dictonary beside u or make "google search" your homepage.

i never insulted u oh. not even once? and i wont.
Re: Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview by googles: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omotola with her pop-eye arms. . . .she must be on whole lettuce and cabbage diet cheesy

Genny's shoes are just so theifable wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. / Collins Adeyemi Ex-PMAN President Is Dead / Tunde Adebimpe Celebrates His 43rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.