Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G (20525 Views)

Traders Jubilate As Lagos Government Re-opens Ajegunle Market (Video) / Palton Morgan Appoints Former EMAAR CEO As COO In Race To Expand Nigeria's Prope / Adebisi To Become Wema Bank CEO As Oloketuyi Retires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by darecool(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2019
This is a good initiative from MTN and I believe it will be sustained.
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by m140(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2019
twilliamx:
After robbing us silly, they want use this levels they package like say them nice. U buy 1gb data now and 10 mins later you go don dey see you have 200mb left. MTN can not make heaven
Exactly,.... even 4g no fast they are talking 5g.
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by 27Pushing30: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2019
One of the Legacies of Senator Remi Tinubu ... I look forward to a National spelling Bee competition one day that’ll be televised live on National TV
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by rman: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2019
frankmoney:
Better give yourself letter of employment . As you are the CEO

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by Olugbenga1234: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Those infinix and tecno them.it will take 5years before they sell 5g enabled phones.
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by Olugbenga1234: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2019
CSTR2:
I am going to be in calabar to experience the 5G when it gets there.
Does ur device support it?
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by zoezoelogistics(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2019
frankmoney:
Very funny something. Same thing I was just thinking here.

He should just use the opportunity to make a request that will see MTN sponsor him through university and grant him employment in advance. Opportunity comes just once.
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by Ayomarcel(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2019
Who remember the one day Governor spelling bee.
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by deebrain(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Actual CEO or Audio CEO?

I hear all these things "one day Governor, one day senator etc etc", they really don't do anything or have any powers ba?

Just for inspiration....
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by IMASTEX: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2019
skkslar:
Great initiative, this will spur this kid for greater things in the future

Aside that, MTN must reduce the cost of data.
Seconded, though the later is never possible as there are no regulating body in the country. Meanwhile 4g isn't available in many states yet and they are bring in 5g.
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by Shattuck(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2019
if nah me nah to just summon the CFO to just make small transfer
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by CSTR2: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Olugbenga1234:

Does ur device support it?
It is at their office with their own device.
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by kaka22(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2019
frankmoney:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by waletoke12345(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2019
naijadrivablog:
If I were that boy, they will pay me the daily salary of the CEO and entitlements.

Yes they are going to pay him all that
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by luluosas(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2019
Congratulations kid
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gidah:
Can he slash down data price during his tenure

I hope he did!
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by DapoAD: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Visit [url]metrics.enextwireless.com[/url] to view LTE Coverage map for all the service providers today
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by timibare(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
post=84754196:
Anything for our kids to be happy.

Nice one from MTN.
guy can i get a quotation of Asun for 500 guests
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by Fantazy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Who else is experiencing bad Airtel network

I can even access the internet since morning
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by Legendguru: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
3G is still a mess and 4G is nothing to write home about they are talking about 5G
Re: MTN Nigeria Announces One-day Kid CEO, As Lagos Experiences 5G by realtalk19: 1:52am On Dec 10, 2019
postbox:
MTN Nigeria has announced 14-year-old Ademuwa Ifeoluwa of Chrisfield College, Ikorodu Lagos as its first one-day kid CEO. Ademuwa became one-day CEO after emerging winner of the maiden edition of the Lagos State Private Schools Spelling Bee Competition sponsored by MTN Nigeria. He was announced winner following five months of fast-paced competition that attracted participation from 70 secondary schools in the State.

On Thursday, December 5, 2019, Ademuwa assumed the role of Kid CEO for one day at the company’s headquarters in Ikoyi, Lagos. The highlight of his day was when he welcomed dignitaries to the 5G demonstration at the same venue. He was also on hand to receive the Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Mrs. Folasade Jaji, the Oba of Lagos, His Royal Majesty, Oba Rilwan Akiolu and other dignitaries.

Speaking at the event, Rahul De, Chief Marketing Officer, MTN Nigeria said, “The one-day CEO experience will open the winner and his peers to an aspect of life that is interesting. I believe the process will enhance their overall development. We are glad to be part of this, which further affirms our commitment to equipping young Nigerians. This is one of the cardinal reasons we introduced mPulse.”

“With MTN mPulse, we seek to show children and parents that a well-grounded educational and ‘fun-based’ platform can expand the future beyond what we have predicted. I am excited for the thousands of children that have stepped up to the podium to participate since the competition began. They have taken the first steps towards transforming their lives and we are very proud of them.”

Ademuwa shared his excitement; “I didn’t know that the CEO for a day would be this massive. The Chief Human Resources officer greeted me outside! I’ve been sharing and swapping ideas with Mazen, the Chief Operating Officer. Since I stepped in here, it has been an amazing time. I’m not sure how to thank MTN. This has been an unbelievable experience. Thank you so much.” The young boy also thanked his school for the chance to live out one of his dreams.

Lagos State Private Schools Spelling Bee competition was organised in partnership with the National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools (Lagos State Chapter). The competition commenced in June 2019 with the intra-school phase. Each participating school had 21 spellers with five spellers advancing to the next stage. The competition progressed to the semi-final/inter-school stage at six different district locations; the stage produced 31 outstanding spellers from 26 schools.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2019/12/08/mtn-nigeria-announces-one-day-kid-ceo-as-lagos-experiences-5g-demonstration/

Congrats dear.so proud of my kid's school. #success#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Set To Flood African Market With Refined Petroleum Products / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters / 5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.