Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance (21894 Views)

Magu’s Fate Hangs 5 Months After Salami Report / Ebonyi Governor’s Defection To APC Hangs In The Balance / Constitutional Crisis Looms As Cjn's Tenure Ends In Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance by HopeAtHand: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2019
es144000:
A northerner will take over
An Ikwerre man will take over.
Re: Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance by Owutuotuo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can Fowler's tenure end?

Dude will get a second term.
He is most qualified in terms of shrewdness to help implement the newly passed Finance Bill of 2019 that introduces a new taxation regime.

Besides that, the FIRS under his command raked in massive revenue for the FG.

And for the then Minister of Finance; Kemi Adeosun though his superior to always address him as "egbon" in meetings show that he is firmly rooted.

Albeit all these qualities, does he have the power to appoint himself? Is his stay in office beyond CoB today legal? The people he did not allow to get kickbacks anymore from FIRS bids, will they allow him to continue blocking their corrupt appetites? Think about it.
Re: Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance by zoezoelogistics(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
post=84758932:

Say hello to Me Curtis,
That is a good Nigerian.

We hope you can stand in front of him to talk sha?!
Cos people with hatred ingrained in their heart will always be below good people in life.
Have a blessed week Zoe.

Put it the other way, hope he can stand in front of me to talk. By the way I am his senior colleague. I decide what happens to his pay Cheque.

Hatred?
Far be it from me.
Not found in my dictionary.

So supporting Buhari mindlessly translates to being a good person?
Now I know what your thinking capacity is like.
No wonder you guys follow and support Bubu the way you do.
No one should expect more from you guys.

THINKING FACULTY IS SO LOW.

4 Likes

Re: Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance by Prompto: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
You should say the same for the lunatic who head the CBN After all we all agreed he failed woefully like the lunatic he is.

DonFreshmoney:
Am sure he has stolen enough money to last him and his generation a lifetime.. he should leave there so another can steal.
Humility017:

exactly bro....he has stolen enough...
he should let others steal....
Re: Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance by sundayoluwatimi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
He was not reappointed!
Re: Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance by SarkinYarki: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
daddytime:
Time to go enjoy your retirement proper but I hope he gets a second tenure.

This guy favor the creative industry (actors and comedians sha...

And olosho
Re: Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance by Hedonisco: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
fkj950ax:

Nigerians are so unfair with the way we communicate things

Is this the basis for his appointment as FIRS Boss or he fit the position?

Don't be stupid. He fit which position? Have you gone to Deloitte, PWC, and KPMG Nigeria to look for SUPER COMPETENT accounting and taxation gurus that you didn't find? Not to talk of Nigerians in this space that are abroad? It has to be the corrupt bastard called Fowler who is a mere average idiot in the space?

Can you confidently say that before his appointment as FIRS Chairman, before which he was LIRS Chairman for years!, that Fowler was a household name in accounting and taxation? Where did he prove himself as among Nigeria's best in taxation or accounting matters before he entered government and started stealing money in Lagos? What qualified him for this lofty post other than that he was Tinubu's and Osibanjo's nominee?

No make me vex this night. Stupid, biased idiots everywhere. Thunder strike your mouth and fingers there.

There's nothing different between Fowler and the new abokki fool Buhari just appointed. They are both padi padi nepotism arrangements. From South West to Core North. Na them dey fool themselves.
Re: Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance by teelaw4life(m): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
post=84757526:
We believe in our darling Daddy,
President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO to make the right decision on this particular appointment.

Fowler has done very well this past year.
It is either he his re-appointed or another capable hand continues from where he stopped.

We love them.
We stand with them.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Fixed it for ya.
Re: Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance by fkj950ax(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2019
Hedonisco:

Don't be stupid. He fit which position? Have you gone to Deloitte, PWC, and KPMG Nigeria to look for SUPER COMPETENT accounting and taxation gurus that you didn't find? Not to talk of Nigerians in this space that are abroad? It has to be the corrupt bastard called Fowler who is a mere average idiot in the space?

Can you confidently say that before his appointment as FIRS Chairman, before which he was LIRS Chairman for years!, that Fowler was a household name in accounting and taxation? Where did he prove himself as among Nigeria's best in taxation or accounting matters before he entered government and started stealing money in Lagos? What qualified him for this lofty post other than that he was Tinubu's and Osibanjo's nominee?

No make me vex this night. Stupid, biased idiots everywhere. Thunder strike your mouth and fingers there.

There's nothing different between Fowler and the new abokki fool Buhari just appointed. They are both padi padi nepotism arrangements. From South West to Core North. Na them dey fool themselves.

With all the sense you are trying to pass, you start a comment with Dont be Stupid?

I don't remember saying Fowler fit the position. You didn't read my comment to understand. You read it for the purpose of typing on NL only to display your uncouth upbringing.

You accuse Buhari of Nepotism in Nigerian affairs, but you exhibit similar traits in a public Nigerian forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.