Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A (28903 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Worsening Economy: Stop Floating Of Naira Immediately, Sagay Tells Tinubu / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by ultimatekint(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sunnymatey:
If a whole Prof. Sagay is confused it automatically means me l'm lost.
It is better you get lost for ever. �
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by Legendguru: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Yes
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by chere25(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lol. The state has falling, the protectors are now the tormentors. Everybody is capitally on his or her own. Protect yourself by yourself. Nothing like the rule of law or what ever...
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
All this things are happening and buhari dey facebook dey congratulate Anthony Joshua.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by cinoedhunter: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2019
obailala:
You want him to resign because he faces some obstacles from faceless enemies? I dont think I see what's honourable in that. Okay he resigns and then what happens? Another person is instantly put in his place, probably a miscreant?

Let him stay there! A man of wisdom knows when to speak and when to be silent.

Well, it's totally his choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Obadare Never Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell ---- Pastor Paul Obadare / Nigeria Economic Crisis Worsens - BBC / Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.