Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu (3737 Views)

Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others / Atiku: All That Glitters Not Gold – VON DG Cautions Ndigbo / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by 0monnak0da: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
BENARI:

Mr Nigeria, enjoy your Nigeria.

One thing is certain Nigeria or no Nigeria, an Igbo is built to survive and strive.

I honestly believe that Nigeria has a lot to gain/loose depending on how it treats the Igbo man.

As biting as this statement might be to your ears and soul, I'm grateful to God I'm Igbo.
I rather be a poor Igbo man than a wealthy others

Get over yourselves already
The Ogoni man is built to survive as is the Ijaw and Urhobo man. Igbos are not better than them
Nigeria has a lot to gain or lose depending on how it treats the Ogoni or Ijaw man so quit this idea that you have anything more to offer than anyone else
Stop playing victim, learn to treat other people with respect and change your maxim to
The Igbos have a lot to gain or lose depending on how they treat other people. This is particularly important in an area of particular weakness for the Igbo which is the tendency to talk carelessly without giving thought to how others feel about what they say.
Even if you think you are better learn how to talk in a way that does not get people's backs up.

A very good example is Port Harcourt . Igbos like to pretend that it was other Nigerians who taught the Ikwerre to hate them and seize their property after the war. This is untrue. The Igbos especially Ngwas who were prominent in PH before the war treated Ikwerre with disdain to the extent of trying to impose central Igbo language on them and even Igbo candidates in local election for NCNC
The Ikwerre revolted before the civil war and commissioned the Ikwerre Bible

They fielded an independent candidate in PH to run against the NCNC imposed candidate from Aba; Elugwaraonu
Ikwunga Wonodi defeated the Aba man as an independent candidate.

Whereas the Igbos ran the Eastern region as if it was an Igbo only enclave.

Igbo properties were not seized in Lagos.

I am sorry the Igbos need to look at their own attitude and behaviour to others and stop playing victim. They have exactly the same domineering attitude as the Fulani just that they are not as smart as they think they are when it comes to politics.
The Biafra war ended their ability to dominate Eastern minorities like the Fulani do in the north

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by richie240: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
BENARI:

Mr Nigeria, enjoy your Nigeria.

One thing is certain Nigeria or no Nigeria, an Igbo is built to survive and strive.

I honestly believe that Nigeria has a lot to gain/loose depending on how it treats the Igbo man.
Lol.....persecution complex!

As biting as this statement might be to your ears and soul, I'm grateful to God I'm Igbo.
I rather be a poor Igbo man than a wealthy others
Good luck nwannem!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Paretomaster1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
CSTR2:

Peter obi ran for VP, he cleared the south.
The signs are promising.
We will always win the south. It is the north where we need to do better.

Don't worry, when an Igbo man takes the next step further, I hope you commit suicide.

The only thing Igbos need to do .is get the presidential ticket of a major party and start from.there.

Go and stop them if you can.

And the northerners you so despise will troop out, and vote for you...?

5 Likes

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Paretomaster1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
fredoooooo:
Se ara yin ya? ... .. Una well so ?

O rewon gaan.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by MoIbrahim: 3:20am On Dec 14, 2019
Are the Igbos really desirous of anybody's support?

That should be answered first.

3 Likes

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by kettykings: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2019
Omoodua007:
Igbos are busy with Tinubu must not rule not them ruling
Their desire to hate is stronger than their desire to succeed especially the Igbo Catholics
why would Tinubu rule Nigeria, on what premise or basis
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Omoodua007: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
kettykings:
why would Tinubu rule Nigeria, on what premise or basis

Why not present your alternative that’s better than him ?

1 Like

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Flatheadpig: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Who wan dash Osu president?thunder fire all Osus 5%
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by omohayek: 12:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Omoodua007:

Why not present your alternative that’s better than him ?
That's the funny thing about these Tinubu-obsessives: they care far more about opposing him than they do for any sort of positive agenda of their own. I'm sure they'd be happy to suffer another 8 years of economic stagnation under another candidate so long as they can gloat about having "taught Tinubu a lesson", never mind that he will still be a multimillionaire while they remain stuck in their "face me I slap you" hovels.

3 Likes

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Bascomusicgh: 1:41am On Dec 15, 2019
LEAK: Sɛx Tapɛ Of A Married Man And His Lover Surfaces Online (Video)

������

*Watch it here:*
https://bascomusicgh.com/leak-s%c9%9bx-tap%c9%9b-of-a-married-man-and-his-lover-surfaces-online-video/
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by KingGBsky(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
nzeobi:
If a good person emerges from the SE emerges, I will support him but if people like rochas and OUK emerges then count me out.

What did "emerges" do to you that you want to finish the word. Please take it easy.
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Omoodua007: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
omohayek:

That's the funny thing about these Tinubu-obsessives: they care far more about opposing him than they do for any sort of positive agenda of their own. I'm sure they'd be happy to suffer another 8 years of economic stagnation under another candidate so long as they can gloat about having "taught Tinubu a lesson", never mind that he will still be a multimillionaire while they remain stuck in their "face me I slap you" hovels.

Same thing Azikwe with awolowo he rather saw his own perish it’s called hyena politics

1 Like

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Christiana24: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
cry
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by losky83: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
larryplaytv:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Director General, Voice of Nigeria (VON), Osita Okechukwu, has called on the All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to adopt Igbo Presidency for 2023.

Okechukwu, who spoke with journalists in Enugu on Sunday, said if APC and PDP produced Igbo presidential candidates in 2023, it would solve the “prevalent gun-box democracy” and return “ballot box democracy” to Nigeria.

Okechukwu made the appeal while reacting to issues on the country’s democracy and the 2023 presidential election.
He appealed to the two dominant political parties to adopt the Falae/Obasanjo model by fielding an Igbo presidential candidate.

According to him, adoption of Igbo Presidency is the only way to have a peaceful 2023 presidential election and save Nigeria’s ‘threatened’ democracy.

He added that rotation of president among different regions is the ligament holding the country’s fledgling democracy.

Okechukwu said, “I have tremendous respect for His Excellency Atiku Abubakar, our national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, especially Tinubu, who more than anybody contributed the critical supplement to President Buhari’s 12 million vote-bank in 2015 which led us to victory.
“I also salute other prominent Nigerians who are angling to be president in 2023. However, Nigeria, our fatherland is bigger than any of us and her unity is of paramount importance.

“The Falae/Obasanjo model was founded in 1999, on equity, natural justice, and good conscience, with the sole objective of a harmonious and peaceful country

“We may recall that in 1999, two Yorubas were fielded by national consensus under PDP and AD/APP alliance. That was the genesis of rotation of president between North and South.

The destination was peace, unity, equity and good conscience. We need that now more than ever, especially now that Mr President had denounced those fifth columnists who bandied 3rd Term.
Igbo presidency is the recipe to create sense of belonging and save Nigeria’s threatened democracy.”
Source: Dailypost
Like Facebook page �www.facebook.com/Nairaxclusive
there is nothing like party support.if the people do not want it,it will never happen.
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Uchek(m): 4:33am On Dec 30, 2019
If you are truly tired whose next on the line to eat the national cake, you would have dismissed outrightly this demand of Igbo Presidency from a bootlicker and Fulani slave, and insisted that restructuring is the minimum requirement for better Nigeria.

Instead you are still wallowing in the self-deception that an Igbo Presidency will save Nigeria

Goodluck in your Utopianism

[q1uote author=omoharry post=84760197]I do not care about Igbo presidency anymore..when they get there they will turn out thesame or even worse off..We need a good president in in power irrespective of his tribe or religion.I am tired of who next is to eat the national cake.Everything is about the national cake and nothing more. Pls Nigerians need a good president, we are tired of It is my turn.
However, if the south East can bring a good candidate that is different from the clowns we have among the Igbo stucks, then it will be something for Nigerians to consider. I will vote for that person with the mind that he is a breath of fresh air from the nuisance that are parading themselves as Igbo leaders.[/quote]
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Uchek(m): 4:36am On Dec 30, 2019
Who have no quality?

johnmartus:
The problem is that they have no the quality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TINUBU Is Towing The Path Of ABBA KYARI / Why I Dumped My Fiancé For 65-yr-old Customs Boss, Hameed Ali — Zainab Abdullahi / SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.