Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu (3736 Views)

Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others / Atiku: All That Glitters Not Gold – VON DG Cautions Ndigbo / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by slimderek(m): 2:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Is this a sticky post?

1 Like

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Omoodua007: 3:34am On Dec 10, 2019
Igbos are busy with Tinubu must not rule not them ruling
Their desire to hate is stronger than their desire to succeed especially the Igbo Catholics

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Noerection: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2019
These Yanmiris no dey shame?

2 Likes

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by blaqoracle: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Almaiga:
Trash.
Ibo's can never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere. grin grin grin grin
it will be easier for a lebanese to become the president of nigeria, than for igbo man to rule nigeria,

3 Likes

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by CSTR2: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2019
It is the only real choice.
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by CSTR2: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2019
blaqoracle:
it will be easier for a lebanese to become the president of nigeria, than for igbo man to rule nigeria,
Peter obi ran for VP, he cleared the south.
The signs are promising.
We will always win the south. It is the north where we need to do better.

Don't worry, when an Igbo man takes the next step further, I hope you commit suicide.

The only thing Igbos need to do .is get the presidential ticket of a major party and start from.there.

Go and stop them if you can.

1 Like

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by BENARI: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2019
If an Igbo will never rule, then it means one thing and one thing alone; Igbos will never be Nigerians.
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Akponmfet: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2019
larryplaytv:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Director General, Voice of Nigeria (VON), Osita Okechukwu, has called on the All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to adopt Igbo Presidency for 2023.

Okechukwu, who spoke with journalists in Enugu on Sunday, said if APC and PDP produced Igbo presidential candidates in 2023, it would solve the “prevalent gun-box democracy” and return “ballot box democracy” to Nigeria.

Okechukwu made the appeal while reacting to issues on the country’s democracy and the 2023 presidential election.
He appealed to the two dominant political parties to adopt the Falae/Obasanjo model by fielding an Igbo presidential candidate.

According to him, adoption of Igbo Presidency is the only way to have a peaceful 2023 presidential election and save Nigeria’s ‘threatened’ democracy.

He added that rotation of president among different regions is the ligament holding the country’s fledgling democracy.

Okechukwu said, “I have tremendous respect for His Excellency Atiku Abubakar, our national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, especially Tinubu, who more than anybody contributed the critical supplement to President Buhari’s 12 million vote-bank in 2015 which led us to victory.
“I also salute other prominent Nigerians who are angling to be president in 2023. However, Nigeria, our fatherland is bigger than any of us and her unity is of paramount importance.

“The Falae/Obasanjo model was founded in 1999, on equity, natural justice, and good conscience, with the sole objective of a harmonious and peaceful country

“We may recall that in 1999, two Yorubas were fielded by national consensus under PDP and AD/APP alliance. That was the genesis of rotation of president between North and South.

The destination was peace, unity, equity and good conscience. We need that now more than ever, especially now that Mr President had denounced those fifth columnists who bandied 3rd Term.
Igbo presidency is the recipe to create sense of belonging and save Nigeria’s threatened democracy.”
Source: Dailypost
Like Facebook page �www.facebook.com/Nairaxclusive
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by fredoooooo: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Se ara yin ya? ... .. Una well so ?
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by fredoooooo: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Almaiga:

FFK will become the first President of Biafra, while Joe Igbokwe will become his Vise. grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Akponmfet: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Enyi go and rest,no such thing as Igbo presidency will ever happen in this country,I believe deep down you know that nobody will ever vote an Igbo man.
What you should be doing is ask yourselves why everyone dislikes Igbo people so much,then try to correct it.
Stop wasting your time on something that you know will never happen.
Igbo man can never win an election in Southern Nigeria not to talk of the whole of Nigeria.
Who want vote Okoro man?
Abeg go and rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Almaiga: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
blaqoracle:

God bless you.
You are a patriotic Nigerian. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Susu888(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Chai..dis people! Una no dey tire? undecided
The answer is no ah ah... wetin una go take presidency do? A south east man doesn't care who is in power, he only cares about his business.

No be biafra or nothing again? Abi i'm mistaken

1 Like

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by obidark: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
this thread is bullshitt and unconstitutional....
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Olugbanko: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
must wetin? if I hear!
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by adekolaelect(m): 6:55am On Dec 11, 2019
Igbo's are destine to be a supporters of winers of rebellions due to their nature of characters and their minority nature of their population in Nigeria .leadership skills and good followers is not in their life Dictionaries .
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by slimderek(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Is this a sticky thread?
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Kpoikpoi: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
larryplaytv:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Director General, Voice of Nigeria (VON), Osita Okechukwu, has called on the All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to adopt Igbo Presidency for 2023.

Okechukwu, who spoke with journalists in Enugu on Sunday, said if APC and PDP produced Igbo presidential candidates in 2023, it would solve the “prevalent gun-box democracy” and return “ballot box democracy” to Nigeria.

Okechukwu made the appeal while reacting to issues on the country’s democracy and the 2023 presidential election.
He appealed to the two dominant political parties to adopt the Falae/Obasanjo model by fielding an Igbo presidential candidate.

According to him, adoption of Igbo Presidency is the only way to have a peaceful 2023 presidential election and save Nigeria’s ‘threatened’ democracy.

He added that rotation of president among different regions is the ligament holding the country’s fledgling democracy.

Okechukwu said, “I have tremendous respect for His Excellency Atiku Abubakar, our national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, especially Tinubu, who more than anybody contributed the critical supplement to President Buhari’s 12 million vote-bank in 2015 which led us to victory.
“I also salute other prominent Nigerians who are angling to be president in 2023. However, Nigeria, our fatherland is bigger than any of us and her unity is of paramount importance.

“The Falae/Obasanjo model was founded in 1999, on equity, natural justice, and good conscience, with the sole objective of a harmonious and peaceful country

“We may recall that in 1999, two Yorubas were fielded by national consensus under PDP and AD/APP alliance. That was the genesis of rotation of president between North and South.

The destination was peace, unity, equity and good conscience. We need that now more than ever, especially now that Mr President had denounced those fifth columnists who bandied 3rd Term.
Igbo presidency is the recipe to create sense of belonging and save Nigeria’s threatened democracy.”
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Kpoikpoi: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
You want us to vote for Uzor Kalu's brothers so they will steal all our money?
Thunder fire your yansh.
Nothing for Okoro in this zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by KanuIsCursed: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Osita Okechukwu is MAD
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by ejimatic: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
larryplaytv:

. This man is a comedian! Would the man you did not vote for hand over power to you?Do you need presidency now?For the South East to rule in 2023 it must pally with the South West .Only the South west can route South East for the North to accept it for presidency.This is only if their poor political calculation and regional division will make them reach the promised land in 2023 presidency.
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Danzysb(m): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yes you are right,but we would have had something close to the president with peter obi being the vice president and atiku being the president but apc that is full of hausa fulani and buhari peoples rigged our right!
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Danzysb(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
yeah
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Okechukwu is a dreamer. So he is now aware that PDP is still an existing party.
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by 0monnak0da: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
What an idiot!
So APC should commit suicide in order to please E-bowls?
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by richie240: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
BENARI:
If an Igbo will never rule, then it means one thing and one thing alone; Igbos will never be Nigerians.

Duh!
Say sth else biko!
Right from time, have they they ever bn Nigerians (at heart)?
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by leokid866: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
They are free to demand it from the hands of the PDP.....infact at this point it is not only a demand for them it is a birthright .....they must prove their worth and stand as a people.
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by BENARI: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2019
richie240:

Duh!
Say sth else biko!
Right from time, have they they ever bn Nigerians (at heart)?

You're right, they've never been, but so has most regions in Nigeria never really been Nigerian at heart.
Each region in Nigeria have claimed one Nigeria as long as they feel belonged politically and economically. Patriotism has always been in response to how much we get and how much we control.

No region or ethnic group in Nigeria is really Nigerian at heart.
During Jonathan's administration, the Core North times without number threatened to go there way, why? Because they felt deprived of the largesse at the centre.
The Yorubas, Niger Delta, all have clamoured for same at different times.

If the Igbos have not been deprived, if they've not been dealt with as conquered people, the clamour to secede will not gain Ground.

If you were ever a student of pol sc. you will remember the basic definition of politics.

Now tell me,is Buhari with his action a TRUE definition of a Nigerian at heart?

You can choose to deceive yourself all you want, but not me.

Igbos are not Nigerians at heart, yes, but further deprivation will only move it from thére hearts to there hands.

1 Like

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by richie240: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2019
BENARI:

You're right, they've never been, but so has most regions in Nigeria never really been Nigerian at heart.
Each region in Nigeria have claimed one Nigeria as long as they feel belonged politically and economically. Patriotism has always been in response to how much we get and how much we control.

No region or ethnic group in Nigeria is really Nigerian at heart.
During Jonathan's administration, the Core North times without number threatened to go there way, why? Because they felt deprived of the largesse at the centre.
The Yorubas, Niger Delta, all have clamoured for same at different times.

If the Igbos have not been deprived, if they've not been dealt with as conquered people, the clamour to secede will not gain Ground.

If you were ever a student of pol sc. you will remember the basic definition of politics.

Now tell me,is Buhari with his action a TRUE definition of a Nigerian at heart?
Tell me biko, ur fathers in 1966 who killed d leaders of north, west and midwest whilst shielding ALL of theirs from harm is "TRUE definition" of what?
Macbeth hath (indeed) murdered sleep.....
You can choose to deceive yourself all you want, but not me.
Nwannem, u r d one playing d ostrich here biko. smiley

Igbos are not Nigerians at heart, yes, but further deprivation will only move it from thére hearts to there hands.
I'm happy to hear d truth from one igboman at least!

1 Like

Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by Antoeni(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2019
It’s not by Force,
It’s Ameachi/ El rufai 2023
Re: Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu by BENARI: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
richie240:

Tell me biko, ur fathers in 1966 who killed d leaders of north, west and midwest whilst shielding ALL of theirs from harm is "TRUE definition" of what?
Macbeth hath (indeed) murdered sleep.....

Nwannem, u r d one playing d ostrich here biko. smiley

I'm happy to hear d truth from one igboman at least!

Mr Nigeria, enjoy your Nigeria.

One thing is certain Nigeria or no Nigeria, an Igbo is built to survive and strive.

I honestly believe that Nigeria has a lot to gain/loose depending on how it treats the Igbo man.

As biting as this statement might be to your ears and soul, I'm grateful to God I'm Igbo.
I rather be a poor Igbo man than a wealthy others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Youngest Black Boy Sentence To Death In Electric Chair In 20th Century / We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB / Can You Build This Type Of Hospital In China- Yahaya Bello Ask Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.