Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 (32267 Views)

Gov Yusuf Gives Sacked Emirs 48 Hours To Hand Over / Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office / Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by nkwuocha1: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Thank God you didn't cry hatred and marginalisation this time.

Go to page 1. While you were busy hawking gala, your brothers were insulting Yorubas.

When you losers look for trouble and you get served full measure, you start crying like barren witches.

Barren witch?!?
When half of Una women dey use straw suck people blood?

It's either they are transforming from a cat,a bird or a demon. grin

The last culprit fall inside Shiloh grin
Ndi Amosu

Old wretched women always in the news.Instead wey them go dey sleep na to fly for night dey suck their own children blood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

Ohaneze na bastard?
You're a true Igbo boy.
The only way to know a Igbo boy is if he slaps his father and uses his mother to stake for betting.

Igbos have lost all their seats in Lagos. They are no longer giving CofOs to Igbos in Lagos.

Go back to your miserable states, develop them and save your patents from misery.
[/s]

Every Igbo man is a king.
I know you want us to be like your father's that sleep with their daugther d still expect to be respected.Naaaaa!!!!We don't roll like that.

Ndi ofe will stretch like an agama to greet a father they do desperately wish to drop dead so that the responsibility of catering for them will come to an end grin grin.They prefer to sew asoebi for Baba's burial than renovate his dilapidated building in Osun

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by shugamummy: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

I don't need to paste pictures.

You'll travel with rice this month to meet your starving parents in the village.

When you get to your muddy republic, look around and see how your life would have been if Yorubas didn't offer you asylum in Lagos.

This shows you don't travel. Igbos travel widely all over the world just to make money to brag in the village about how many lands he bought in Lagos, Dubai, etc and the kind of mansion he is living in the city and village and the kind of cars he goes out with. My brother the Igbo blood is beyond this. Meanwhile why is it that only Igbos are not afraid of splitting this country for their survival. Assuming the North have oil don't you think they would give moved on or squeezed some laws that will impoverish the rest. It's time we started recognising that the North have abundant mineral resources which they can depend on. Let each region exploit their resources and let the country unite else tribal wars will destroy the nation one day

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

You should ask your mothers transforming into snakes and vultures in Igboland.

Why don't you kill snakes and vultures in the East?

You prefer to stone your mother than to stone vulture. grin

Most of your parents are part of the snakes they usually post on front page.

Lmao!!!
You know dey see as them dey fall from sky anyhow for Lagos looking skinny like demons grin grin

Una chop winch die!!!
An ofe mmanu woman is ready to sacrifice his only son just to get power to torment her rival.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Useful1: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
It baffles how the demented few from the SE and SW in the name of Ipob and afonja descendants always jump against each in any thread even when it has nothing to do with either tribe, deviating completely from the thread.
Mak una continue.
The combined youths of other ethnic regions cannot match their balls(Arewa Youths). Love them or hate them, their voice has more weight even more than some pan socio-cultural groups in this nation. Hence when they sneeze, the combined children of hate will become busy in NL.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Silly goof?

They don't deport them any longer, they suffer heavily in Lagos.

I still saw flatheaded gala hawkers caught by KAI cutting grass in Alausa today.

Some of those people are chiefs in Igboland o. grin

O boy! I go hawk gala and lacasera.We need the money guy!If not for anything but build toilet in our houses. tongue

We can't just carry shit for plate naaaaaa...it's a yoru stuff grin

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by fredoooooo: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Omoodua007:
Immediately I saw it was an Igbo author I already knew where it was going

Arewa igbo branch news ... fake news is our hobby grin
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

When Ojukwu was sick, what did Igbos do to help? Nothing

When Ekwueme was sick, what did you Igbos do? Nothing

When Chukwu was sick, what did you do? Nothing

Yorubas have always bailed you out when you prefer to kill your parents in order to celebrate burial.

Hian!
Na him pass all the agbero and the bastards we feed daily in idumagbo and Lagos Island?
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Mightyhaiz: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Silly goof?

They don't deport them any longer, they suffer heavily in Lagos.

I still saw flatheaded gala hawkers caught by KAI cutting grass in Alausa today.

Some of those people are chiefs in Igboland o. grin
Don't worry be maltreating peasants from other tribes.. Remember you have peasants too in other ppls land.. This thread is about your officials raiding and coveting goods belonging to young striving Hausa boys.. Be feeling funky with yo primitive tibalistic tendencies.. Shameless thieving Lowlife tribalist... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by middlebelter(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
We know the source of this news. People that are angry with the North vs SW unity. Besides, who cares? Let power go to South East and see how well the North will enjoy it.
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Ykc2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Awusa people are into okada while fulani people are into cow business but the funny of it part is awusa people fear fulani people like hell,they dare not speak when a fulani person is speaking,they are slave in their own land ,in kastina state they are begging the fulanis to stop kidnapping them can you imagine that?but if igbo person or Yoruba person talk they will be the one to respond for their fulani masters,

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by agadez007(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Omoodua007:

Coming from IPOD AUTHORS
HATERS OF BAT LOOL
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR BAT WILL SUFFER
RAT or whatever his name is can go suck a big dick for all I care

I don't care about him
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by stanluiz(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

When Ojukwu was sick, what did Igbos do to help? Nothing

When Ekwueme was sick, what did you Igbos do? Nothing

When Chukwu was sick, what did you do? Nothing

Yorubas have always bailed you out when you prefer to kill your parents in order to celebrate burial.
When some of your conehead brothers were stranded in South Africa during xenophobic attcks last four months you brought them to Nigeria ? Was is it not onyema air peace.

Airpeace evacuated them when your hungry brothers are busy looting ShopRite cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Skmoda360(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tranquillity360:
We yoruba must be president come 2023 with or without northern supports.
See this Igbo man undecided
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by ajebuter(f): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
The real ' owners ' of Nigeria have spoken..

Hope ' Bordillon' got the Memo loud and clear?

Eniti o baa ta ara ile e l'opo ko le ri ra ni owon!

Meaning if you sell your relatives cheap, it will cost you more to re-buy them...

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Balogunodua(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Racoon:
Upon the political servitude? These same Arewa Youth issued a relocation threat against Igbos but nothing has happened to them till date.

Sowore is being buffeted here & there but none of Tinubu, Osinbajo, SW persons of repute, paramount rulers/Obas are talking.
Lol arewa youth threaten southwest i laugh in chinese, if this people knows the talk that has been going around southwest, they won't even dare threaten the southwest.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by golddare: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lazy youths that cannot think, what has being President done for the North all these years rather than subjecting them to various kinds of dehumanization by their so called leaders.
They need to thank the South for accommodating their youths for all kinds of odd jobs for survival.
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Noerection: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Have you found a cure for your poor erection? Don't allow this recent wife abandon you too o
no leflendum no erection

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by dboss12(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
nonsense post from East
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by zeedof(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wait ooo does that means election is not significant anymore

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by buchilino(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Noerection:
South east news

I HAVE GRADE 1 BRAINS 4 SALE, INCASE UR IN NEED OF ONE

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Mortiple(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lagos is for everybody ke.

Arewa Youths should please forgive us, it will NEVER happen again.

By the way it is all the fault of "Shindren of hate".
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by buchilino(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sirjamo:
My guy, you're thinking for the igbos, they are not capable of thinking for themselves; their only interest is to destroy the Yorubas, they've been at it since 1979 without success!!!

I HAVE BRAINS 4 SALE BUT I WILL GIVE U ONE 4 FREE

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by churchmind: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Abdul05:
Just imagine that. Give it to your enemy and die
na history teach u dat one ABI na dat una osogbo weed dey commit this kind malaria/typhoid reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Communism In Nigeria: Why Not? / APC Vs PDP Poster In Enugu (Funny Battle Ground Calendar) / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.