Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 (32186 Views)

Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office / Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by LZAA: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2019
Nowenuse:

Thank you very much.

As a Plateau man and as a middlebelter, this is what I dream of, just like late Gideon Orkar my predecessor from Benue who dreamt of a succesful and united Nigeria between Southern Nigerians and middlebelters and without the core-north.
If only his coup has succeeded !

Even without the Yorubas, I think a united country of Igbos, SS and Middlebelt/Northern christians would be very very progressive..

The middlebelt has a vast fertile land and great tourism potentials in Plateau & Taraba but because of fulani herdsmen terrorism and Boko haram, none of these can be harnessed.
I will not even talk about the huge nickel depositis discovered in Plateau-Southern Kaduna axis.
The SS has the oil & gas (though which will not be advisable to depend on for a new future country), so I would just say, the SS has a huge coastline (sea access). While Igbos have a large industrious, enterprising and capitalist population which is very good in creating wealth for a country.

The majority of all of us are educated people who have the same values for education, a better life, human life, progress and prosperity unlike the core-north who are predominantly illiterate and have no value for human life and being progressive. God forbid...

The truth is that if Igbos, Middlebelters, Niger deltans and perhaps Yorubas are in one country, we will do far far better together than being separated in different countries.

May God help us unite together and dissolve this hellhole which favors the most parasitic region (core-north) more than the rest of us.
Afamed wee not like this post
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by 9gerian: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Sighs! Which of the history of Nigeria did you read?

Was it not Nnamdi Azikiwe that sold his Igbo people and the entire South into a subservient position when he got the highest vote, got offered Prime Minister position by Awo through a coalition, but threw it all away for a second fiddle position to Tafawa Balewa? He it was that gave the most strategic position in Nigeria to the least prepared of the groups in Nigeria.

In another development, Agunyi Ironsi changed Nigeria’s parliamentary system of government to a unitary one; removing any room for any section of Nigeria from developing at its own pace.

Alas! The shaky foundation that brought Nigeria to its current state today were sealed by those 2 men!

Those 2 men were Igbos, in case you missed that part of Nigeria’s history.

Hedonisco:

Actually, even without zoning, the South can rule Nigeria.... It's just that the servile Yoruba elements of the South West often betray the rest of the South. Historically.

If some sensible South Westerners can knack sense into the rest of the servile bunch, especially the infamous 'Yoruba Muslims, then Southern Nigeria is actually bigger and stronger than we think. Beyond getting the presidency, "we" the South can actually get our own country. And it would easily and quickly become the most prosperous country in Africa.

Can someone please appeal to the infamous Yoruba Muslims to forget their fake pride and help make this a reality?

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by OfficialAPCNig: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Perkins2018:

Mud dwellers can’t even whimp.
There are more mud houses in Osun than in all the east combined.

Imagine living in a mud house with brown roof. Yoruba's are really suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Glorifiednwafor: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Every Igbo man is a king.
I know you want us to be like your father's that sleep with their daugther d still expect to be respected.Naaaaa!!!!We don't roll like that.

Ndi ofe will stretch like an agama to greet a father they do desperately wish to drop dead so that the responsibility of catering for them will come to an end grin grin.They prefer to sew asoebi for Baba's burial than renovate his dilapidated building in Osun
I swear you wan finish that afonja oooh, take it easy on his dirty soul na. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by johnisaola(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Shameless people ,u have President and others gvmt cabinet ,but you have almajiries, negersevery ,ilitrate and black poverty where,what are you benefiting from it
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by johnisaola(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2019
johnisaola:
Shameless people ,u have President and others gvmt cabinet ,but you have almajiries, begers very ,ilitrate and black poverty where,what are you benefiting from it
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by macjireh: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2019
athaboi:
"ETHNICITY" the biggest problem facing Nigeria...the reason Nigeria will never work, I repeat Nigeria will never WORK
similar to my thoughts recently... d biggest problem in Africa is d diverse cultural and language differences... show me any European and Asian nation that is developed DAT has d diverse population like we gave in Nigeria... all developed countries speak just one language and they are developed unlike Nigeria and Africa
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Morry10: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2019
Hate speech
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Omoslim26: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2019
nkwuocha1:

LMAO!
Yet Igbos nearly planked an omoluabi to death during the last election and Una no do shiit! grin

If this anti hate speech bill is passed
I pity for This forum

nairaland has become the household for childish bigots to display their bigotry skills

just imagine the level of falsehood,hate and rubbish you just wrote up there

sometimes I am forced to accept that the social media should be regulated because of your likes

and if a conflict starts as a result of these hateful nonsense you and the crazy mofo you quoted
your kinds we only be active on social media

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by ransomed: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2019
El rufai boys issuing threat up and down. You have the presidency and 90% of juicy positions but, poverty is your surname in the north. Imagine parasites threatening to kill the host.
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by AmuDimpka: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2019
Ofemannnu:

I know.He is an American naaaah.

... Ask around , let's not argue that

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by amNorth(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2019
Tranquillity360:
We yoruba must be president come 2023 with or without northern supports.
sorry for your life dude
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Theboss100(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
Perkins2018:

You are a dummy if you think anybody can jail Tinubu. Enjoy your slavery and shut up.[/s]
U will be dummier to think tinubu is immune 4rm going to prison to rot away as a known thief and dumbest to think buhari will hand power to him. Wake up to reality my frnd. U guys aren't seen anytin yet. Tinubu will be jailed if he dare prove stubborn by 2023. The guy is after his pocket and doesn't care abt ur existence. U beta hustle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by amNorth(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2019
el rufai and okorocha as vp 2023
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Perkins2018: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Theboss100:
[s] U will be dummier to think tinubu is immune 4rm going to prison to rot away as a known thief and dumbest to think buhari will hand power to him. Wake up to reality my frnd. U guys aren't seen anytin yet. Tinubu will be jailed if he dare prove stubborn by 2023. The guy is after his pocket and doesn't care abt ur existence. U beta hustle.

And if he doesn’t go to jail your father will go in his place.

Buhari has a better chance in jail than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Perkins2018: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

There are more mud houses in Osun than in all the east combined.

Imagine living in a mud house with brown roof. Yoruba's are really suffering

Yet you left your own mud for the ones in osun.
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Myhusband(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Ok then so that's a yes?

a yes that your sense of reasoning might not enjoy sanity anytime soon?
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Perkins2018: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2019
amNorth:
el rufai and okorocha as vp 2023

In Arewa republic.
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Perkins2018: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2019
ransomed:
El rufai boys issuing threat up and down. You have the presidency and 90% of juicy positions but, poverty is your surname in the north. Imagine parasites threatening to kill the host.

Those are pdp guys.
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Perkins2018: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2019
Nowenuse:

Which stupid talk around SW?
Do you think if Yorubas and the caliphate are left one on one to handle each other, do you think you people can do jack?

Only a united South and middlebelt can successfully silence and paralyze the core-north, not any useless threat from the Yorubas.

Your stupidity is amazing. The sw alone fought the military to a stand still. The caliphate can never mess with the sw. The Yoruba and the Fulanis are the only powerful blocks in Nigeria. You are from a conquered minority in the middle belt so I feel your pain. If the caliphate betray the sw in 2023 that would be their end and they know it.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by FManager(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2019
macjireh:

similar to my thoughts recently... d biggest problem in Africa is d diverse cultural and language differences... show me any European and Asian nation that is developed DAT has d diverse population like we gave in Nigeria... all developed countries speak just one language and they are developed unlike Nigeria and Africa

Your a fool ooh, there are ethnicity around the world.
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Theboss100(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Perkins2018:

And if he doesn’t go to jail your father will go in his place.

Buhari has a better chance in jail than Tinubu.
Ure very stupid 4 saying that. Is tinubu ur father? Do u kw my dad? Tinubu is a known thief and u as a supporter of thief wnt stop amazing me with ur stupidity. No need arguing with u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by nkwuocha1: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
Omoslim26:

If this anti hate speech bill is passed
I pity for This forum

nairaland has become the household for childish bigots to display their bigotry skills

just imagine the level of falsehood,hate and rubbish you just wrote up there

sometimes I am forced to accept that the social media should be regulated because of your likes

and if a conflict starts as a result of these hateful nonsense you and the crazy mofo you quoted
your kinds we only be active on social media
[/s]

Hate speech started from the government.
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Perkins2018: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2019
Theboss100:
Ure very stupid 4 saying that. Is tinubu ur father? Do u kw my dad? Tinubu is a known thief and u as a supporter of thief wnt stop amazing me with ur stupidity. No need arguing with u.

If you can tell me what Tinubu has stolen from you I will retract my statement. Meanwhile your generations will never be able to lace Tinubu and his children’s boots.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Theboss100(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
Perkins2018:

If you can tell me what Tinubu has stolen from you I will retract my statement. Meanwhile your generations will never be able to lace Tinubu and his children’s boots. [/s]
ure a confused cone headed creature. Get behind me.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Perkins2018: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2019
Theboss100:
[s] ure a confused cone headed creature. Get behind me.

You are a low mental capacity ipob pig. Now go play in the mud.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Ofemannnu: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2019
AmuDimpka:

... Ask around , let's not argue that

I don't have to do that.He is an American... grin
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by CharlotteFlair: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Myhusband:

a yes that your sense of reasoning might not enjoy sanity anytime soon?
You are obviously Helinues. Your whining and emotional outbursts gave you away. Not that it's important anyway, I'm just having fun seeing you whine like a baby grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by helinues: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
You are obviously Helinues. Your whining and emotional outbursts gave you away. Not that it's important anyway, I'm just having fun seeing you whine like a baby grin

Is this another trollers in the making?
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Southsoul: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2019
Ebullience:
By John Owen Nwachukwu

Northern youths, on the aegis of the Arewa Youths Consultative Forum, AYCF, has reacted to alleged humiliation of Northerners in Lagos by task force.

The AYCF in a statement signed and made available to DAILY POST on Monday by Alhaji Yerima Shettima, its National President, claimed that Northerners who are in the Southwest State to earn their living were being attacked and humiliated by the State’s taskforce.

DAILY POST reported earlier that there was pandemonium at Oshodi area of Lagos State as commercial motorcyclists known as Okada riders attacked officials of the Lagos State Environmental and Special Offences (Enforcement) Unit (Taskforce) on Thursday.

AYCF said it has reliably gathered that the Lagos Task Force officials have been invading homes of Northerners in Lagos in ungodly hours of the night and carting away motorcycles while forcefully abducting the occupants and hauling them into detention.

The statement added, “Our attention has been drawn to an ongoing brigandage in Lagos against innocent Northerners who are in Lagos to earn their living legitimately. We reliably gathered that using a Gestapo style the Lagos Task Force officials have been invading homes of Northerners in Lagos in ungodly hours of the night and carting away motorcycles while forcefully abducting the occupants and hauling them into detention.

“We dare say we have not seen this kind of Impunity against Northerners in recent years.

“It is even strange that this is coming from the Southwest, a region that expects the North to hand over the 2023 Presidency to its own.

“We have reason to now wonder if the Southwest truly expects the North to make it a successor in 2023.”

Consequently, the AYCF declares as follows:

“We find totally unacceptable the use of force to invade the homes of Northerners in the wee hours of the night and ‘arresting’ them for no legal or
constitutional reason.

“We are not aware of any law by Lagos State Government banning Okada, even though we know that restrictions have been imposed on Okada in selected Lagos communities.

“It is, therefore, imperative that the either the Lagos State Government or the Task Force explain the legal and Constitutional basis for this action.

“It was very touching when we saw the Task Force officials raiding homes with majority of Northerners in Oshodi area on the wee hours of the night.

“We demand immediate explanation for this humiliating operation, let either the Lagos State Government tell the world that it officially sanctioned this Gestapo operation or it was the instruction of Task Force boss that we are seeing this physical assault on our people.

“We are deeply disturbed by this rather uncivilized conduct in the 21st century, happening in a supposedly cosmopolitan city like Lagos.

“We gathered that the people in many Northern States are already tensed up by the news filtering out of Lagos since Thursday through Saturday.

“And we dare say this kind of tension in the North has very often been a precursor to revenge attacks. Something drastic must be done to avoid a recurrence of past security challenges caused by the humiliation of Northerners in Lagos.

“We call on President Buhari to take drastic steps in ensuring this Impunity by Lagos State Government or Task Force is halted immediately.

“We call on all security agencies to take immediate steps in averting a situation capable of destabilizing the country.

“Northerners, like other Nigerians, have every right to movement for trade anywhere in the country as guaranteed by the constitutional provision on freedom of movement.

“Most importantly, we call for the immediate release from prison all the innocent Northerners whose homes were raided in the ungodly hour by Task Force officials.

“This, in our candid view, will be the first step in ensuring justice for the innocent Northerners. Why haul them into detention, in defiance of well-known constitutional provisions or the Rule of Law in general?

“We wish to reiterate that any further attempt to humiliate innocent Northerners in any part of this country will be resisted by our group with all the available legal and constitutional weapons.

“In a balanced world, institutions are created for tackling problems but not in the manner Lagos State Government through the Task Force is currently doing to our own people.

“It is, therefore, a smear on decorum, disrespectful of human dignity and a brazen abuse of official powers. And this is totally unacceptable.

Whoever has ear, let him hear.

“Enough of this physical assault on innocent Northerners in Lagos, we so warn!”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/09/dont-expect-us-to-hand-over-to-you-in-2023-arewa-youths-tells-south-west/
power is just Sweeting this people that they don't want to release power this is to show that they believe in rigging in a northerner to me this country is doom in a gloom
Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Theboss100(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Perkins2018:

You are a low mental capacity ipob pig. Now go play in the mud.
I think i'm making u relevant. Incase u dnt kw, i am a RIVERS Man, the region that feeds idiot like u with oil money that thieves like tinubu steals with impunity. I dnt blame u anyway, i blame nature for making me share same country with piglet like u. I love igbo people and i wnt hide it cus they are one of the reason Nigeria is stilled called Nigeria. Ure a coward i understand but u wnt be able to make it big in this country with this ur mindset. Any further quote 4rm u will be ignored with wisdom. Ure just a little boy with childish brain

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 by Myhusband(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2019
CharlotteFlair:

wonder shall never end, I'm helinues why not call me heneiken

what you need is good fvck that will reinstate your lost common sense. tell the man that marry you to do the needful before it end in rehab

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osun Election: APC Wins Oyetola, Aregbesola’s Polling Units / Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.