Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How To Make Money With Your Website (even If You Don't Have Adsense) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Your Website (even If You Don't Have Adsense) (460 Views)

'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / Make Money From Your E Commerce Website Even In Sleep / 3 Simple Ways Of Ranking Your Business Website (even As A Learner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Your Website (even If You Don't Have Adsense) by Rating(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Websites are online properties (for the uninitiated) and they are just like real estate properties. With real estate properties, you can make money with rentals, leases or sales.

With websites, you have several options but the main one for some years now has been AdSense.

Google AdSense has been the de facto way a lot of website owners make money. And they pay in dollars. Remember $1 is now around N358 at the parallel market. So it makes sense to get paid in dollars.

A lot of people have wondered how this is done. This is not the thread for that. If you skim through Nairaland, you will find multiple resources on that. If not, send me an email (it's on my signature).

This thread is to show you how to make more money with your website. With the amazingly rich content you're sharing daily, whether it's news, food tips, travel ideas or even fantasy stories, you can make more money than you're making. And since it's becoming more and more difficult to get access into Google AdSense, most website publishers are frustrated and resorted to looking for direct adverts that are not steady.

Let me quickly state, these options are not for websites with less than 50k users per month. In fact, you will need up to 100k users per month to make some really good money with these methods.

Without further ado, let's dive in:

1) AdX. Google Ad Exchange is a marketplace for different advertisers to bid on your website ad spaces. You can earn top dollar by entering this program. The different channel partners help you to set a floor value above your current AdSense income so you can earn more.

2) Ad Networks. There are multiple ad networks that are now possible options for website owners to generate revenue. AdPlus, Ad Pone, and Clever Advertising are among the several ones working in Nigeria.

3) Content Recommendation services. Taboola and MGID work well in Nigeria. It works as you're paid when someone clicks on the content recommended within your own articles.

4) Guest Postings. There are many outreach platforms all over the world looking for websites to put their original content with a few do-follow links. You can set the terms and continue to smile to the bank.

If you need help to activate any of these options on your platform, send me an email (on my signature).
Re: How To Make Money With Your Website (even If You Don't Have Adsense) by olumide3367(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks
Re: How To Make Money With Your Website (even If You Don't Have Adsense) by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
bruh, oil full ur head. correct info.Thanks mahn
Re: How To Make Money With Your Website (even If You Don't Have Adsense) by AfeacoSolarTech(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thank u this article.. am grateful N I appreciate it. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Teach On Nairaskills / Businesses Not Customers Should Pay N50 Charges On POS Transactions, Says CBN / Steps To Build Your Business Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.