Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Is it possible for Inadequate Capital to kill a promising Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is it possible for Inadequate Capital to kill a promising Business? (471 Views)

Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop / Is It Possible For One To Retire In His 40s / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it possible for Inadequate Capital to kill a promising Business? by edoman2016: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2019
I have a juice production company that has a good product and customers like our product. We started production last month. We are facing serious challenges of delivery vehicle due to inadequate capital which is affecting the business. For instance, we don't have a delivery vehicle to distribute our products to customers' shops and supermarket. We usually hire vehicle and it costs us money. We have orders to supply supermarkets in VI and lekki since Monday. We haven't delivered till now because hired vehicle don't want to go too far from the mainland. Also, our working capital is too small.

Sometimes I ponder if the business will eventually put through the challenges of inadequate capital we are facing. Cause my fear is the business not failing due to insufficient capital. I hate failure. It is not like I didn't envisage the challenges before starting it. It's just that my money is not enough after setting up the factory, acquiring machinery and diesel generator and NAFDAC registration fees. I had to start production with what was left with. I need advice/motivation from fellow entrepreneurs.

Moderator, please help me to push it to front page.
Re: Is it possible for Inadequate Capital to kill a promising Business? by healthserve(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2019
Yes. It is. Planning is key
Re: Is it possible for Inadequate Capital to kill a promising Business? by ugkk: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Consider bringing in partners
Re: Is it possible for Inadequate Capital to kill a promising Business? by healthserve(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2019
ugkk:
Consider bringing in partners

True. But, there are other things a business owner can put in place. But bringing in partners is an excellent idea though
Re: Is it possible for Inadequate Capital to kill a promising Business? by SavageResponse(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2019
edoman2016:
I have a juice production company that has a good product and customers like our product. We started production last month. We are facing serious challenges of delivery vehicle due to inadequate capital which is affecting the business. For instance, we don't have a delivery vehicle to distribute our products to customers' shops and supermarket. We usually hire vehicle and it costs us money. We have orders to supply supermarkets in VI and lekki since Monday. We haven't delivered till now because hired vehicle don't want to go too far from the mainland. Also, our working capital is too small.

Sometimes I ponder if the business will eventually put through the challenges of inadequate capital we are facing. Cause my fear is the business not failing due to insufficient capital. I hate failure. It is not like I didn't envisage the challenges before starting it. It's just that my money is not enough after setting up the factory, acquiring machinery and diesel generator and NAFDAC registration fees. I had to start production with what was left with. I need advice/motivation from fellow entrepreneurs.

Moderator, please help me to push it to front page.

Have you considered purchasing a delivery van on hire purchase terms?

You could also sell a stake in the business so your new business partners can bring in more money for investment in the business

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Advantages Of Using Plastic Extrusions In Manufacturing Process / FG Releases List Of Real Owners Of Oil Companies & Licences / Tell Naijaceo How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.